Store, share and protect.
Boost collaboration in your home or small office with a quiet, compact server that helps all users get organized, share information more efficiently and become more productive
Sorry, this item is not available anymore for purchase online. Please see our recommended replacement product.
- 1 processor from the following supported families:
Intel Xeon E3
- Window Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
- 4 x UDIMM
- Up to six internal (cabled) hard drives in total:
Up to four 8.8cm (3.5) SATA hard drives, plus
Up to two 6.3cm (2.5) SATA hard drives (require expansion kits)
- Mini Tower (Inch)
- Error Correction Code (ECC) memory
- Intel Rapid Storage Controller 12.X
- 4 Slots,
1x16 (x16, G3)
1x16 (x4, G2)
1x1 (x1, G2)
1 x PCI Slot
- Intel AMT 9.0 (Only on Intel Xeon CPU)
- 1 Port ( Intel I217LM )
Reap the benefitsDepending on your needs, you can attain greater efficiency and productivity for your home or office.
- Save time when moving or copying files between locations. A server offers faster data transfers compared to external storage, cloud storage or email.
- Attain better business-transaction response times.
Quiet, compact and affordable design
Take it to the next levelMove your business to the next level with built-in expandability for growth. The PowerEdge T20 can help you:
- Consolidate data and media files with six internal hard drive bays supporting large storage capacity.
- Drive applications and media quickly with your choice of Intel® Xeon® or Pentium® multi-core processors.
- Support large memory capacity with four DIMM slots to experience enhanced application response times and crisp video performance.
- Enhance flexibility with four PCI/PCIe slots that allow you to grow at your own pace.
- Boost performance with up to 12 USB (four USB 3.0) ports to attach more devices and drive fast video and graphics.