Exceptional speed and quality
Discover excellent print quality, exceptional value and outstanding reliability with the blazing-fast Dell™ 5130cdn Colour Laser Printer.
- High Performance: Up to 47 ppm (letter) (actual print speed will vary with use), excellent print quality
- High Productivity: Monthly duty cycle of up to 110,000 pages
- Long term value: Low cost per page - as low as 1¢ per page(mono printing)*; energy-conscious design
Superb PerformanceThe Dell 5130cdn Colour Laser Printer slashes printing and waiting time while delivering high-quality laser prints.
- Blazing Print Speeds: The Dell 5130cdn delivers A4-sized pages at a speed of up to 45 ppm (pages per minute) in both mono and colour. (Actual print speeds will vary with use.) Print duplex pages at up to 36 ppm (A4) in both mono and colour. (Actual print speeds will vary with use.)
- Fast Warm-Up: The Dell 5130cdn delivers a first-print-out time (FPOT) as fast as 8.5 seconds in mono and 10 seconds in colour.
- Excellent Print Quality: ColourbyDell technology incorporates an innovative print engine, advanced image-enhancement algorithm and advanced toner technology to deliver brilliant colour printouts with crisp, clear text.
- Rich, Glossy Colour Images: Advanced EA-Eco Toner emulsion aggregation process saturates paper with superfine toner particles for brilliant colour reproduction.
Exceptional Long-Term Value
Save money in the short term and the long run with the scalable, productivity-boosting Dell 5130cdn Colour Laser Printer.
Designed to help control print and office expenses, the Dell 5130cdn offers one of the most compelling total costs of printing (TCOP) and costs per page (CPP) in the industry.
Dell ColourTrack Pro technology can lower your total cost of printing by remotely defining colour-printing rights and setting print-volume limitations.
Energy Star® 1.1 qualified, the Dell 5130cdn Colour Printer reduces power consumption up to 31% compared to the previous-generation Dell 5110cn with the new EA-Eco Toners.
Easy to Set Up, Manage and Use
From setup and printer management through toner replacement and maintenance, the Dell 5130cdn Colour Laser Printer is designed to make life easier for IT staff as well as for end users.
- Setup Navigator: Get easy setup with animated guidance on features ranging from wireless configuration to troubleshooting.
- Remote Printer Management: The Dell Printer Configuration Web Tool lets you manage the 5130cdn printer remotely using a Web browser.
- ColourTrack Pro: This advanced yet easy colour-printing access and management tool allows shareable external-server authentification.
- Easy Toner Maintenance & Purchase: The Dell Toner Management System™ alerts you when you're low on toner and streamlines the process of ordering replacement toner.
- Intuitive User Controls: Thoughtful design features include an LCD panel, 5-way cursor keypads, three user buttons, and dedicated wrinkle-free envelope-printing mode.
Outstanding ReliabilityDesigned for durability, and backed by several levels of Dell protection, the Dell 5130cdn Colour Laser Printer can meet the most demanding printing requirements, day in and day out.
- High Productivity: Maximum monthly duty cycle of up to 110,000 pages.
- High-Yield Toner Options: High capacity of 18k* (mono) and 12k* (colour) for longer service between toner changes.
- Comprehensive Service & Protection: Get help virtually anytime,during the standard service and limited hardware warranty periods. Standard 1-year/service and support includes toll-free 24x7 tech support. Next Business Day On-Site Service After Remote Diagnosis. Up to 5-year extended service options and Dell ProSupport™ * service options available. User maintenance kit is included in base and extended limited hardware warranty.
- Networked colour-capable single function laser printer
Max Print Speed (Actual print speed will vary with use)
Up to 45 ppm A4
1200 x1200 dpi
PCL® 5c, 5e/6 Emulation: 81 fonts,Adobe® PostScript® 3™: 136 fonts
Printer Management Software
Dell Printer Configuration Web Tool,Dell ColourTrack Pro, Dell Toner Management System and Printer Standard MIB
- Standard Paper Input
150-sheet multipurpose tray,550 sheets paper tray 2900 sheets via addition of optional 1x 1100+2 x 550-sheet paper tray
Maximum Paper Input Capacity
2900 sheets via addition of optional 1x 1100+2 x 550-sheet feeder
Standard/Maximum Output Capacity
Standard 500-sheets bin/ 1000-sheets All-in-One Finisher with stapler and stacker
Optional Paper Input Accessories
550-sheet feeder and 1100-sheets feeder.
Media Types Supported
Plain paper (Normal,Thick); Transparencies; Cover (Normal, Thick); Coated paper(Normal, Thick); Label stock; Envelope ; Recycle Paper
Paper Weights Supported
150-sheet Multipurpose tray: 60gsm to 216gsm
Standard 550-sheet drawer : 60gsm to 216gsm
Optional 550/1100-sheet drawer: 60gsm to 216gsm
Duplexer: 60 - 163 gsm
- Up to 110K pages per month
- 256 MB RAM
Up to 1024 MB RAM via one 144-pin DDR2 DIMM slot [1024MB SO-DIMM upgrade](1280MB RAM max including standard memory)
- Windows™ 2000, Windows™ XP,Windows™ XP 64-bit, Windows™ Vista® (32 & 64-bit), Windows™ Server® 2003 (32 & 64-bit),Windows™ Server® 2008(32 & 64-bit), Windows™ Server® 2008R2, Windows™ 7 (Available on Nov 24, 2009),Windows™ cluster Server environmentMac OS 9.X, X(10.3.9 - 10.5), UNIX® (Solaris™ ™ 9 and 10, HP-UX 11i), SuSE Linux® 8.0 and 9, SuSE Enterprise Linux® 10,RedHat® Enterprise 4/5 ES,RedHat® Linux 30 40 (AS/WS)
- USB2.0 High speed (Type-B connector), Gigabit Ethernet, Wireless Port (for optional dongle), USB Host Port (for USB Font memory), Parallel Port
- Dell 5130cdn Laser Printer
Drivers and Utilities CD (Printer Driver, Easy Setup Navigator Supplies Management System, Support Tool, User's Guide and Product Information Guide)
Dell 5130cdn Ship-With Black Cartridge (9000 page yield*)
Dell 5130cdn Ship-With Colour Cartridges (6000 page yield*)
Quick Reference Guide
Product Information Guide and hardware recycle program label and instructions
- 56 x 51 x 43 cm(22'' x 20'' x 17'')
Please contact your Local Partner for further information.