Be bold. Be productive. Be brilliant.
Help improve productivity and add value across your organization with the E1912H 18.5" Monitor with LED backlight. Enjoy reliable performance and energy-conscious features that are ENERGY STAR® compliant.
- Well-designed inside and out: Enjoy vivid, HD graphics on a simple and sleekly styled 18.5" monitor with rounded corners and slim bezel design.
- The picture of productivity: Secure all the essential features you need for reliable office performance, day in and day out.
- Eco-conscious meets business savvy: Technology that complies with some of the latest energy standards is always a wise move for business.
Good for business, any way you look at it.
See efficiency in a new light.The value-packed, budget-friendly E1912H monitor with LED can help your business realize a new level of productivity. Look to it to keep pace with the day-to-day duties your organization demands.
- Great screen clarity: The value-packed, budget-friendly E1912H monitor with LED can help your business realize a new level of productivity. Look to it to keep pace with the day-to-day duties your organization demands.
- Made for multitasking: Enjoy outstanding image quality and color uniformity with a contrast ratio of 1000:1(typical) and fast 5ms response time (black to white). This technology is designed to make fast moving graphics appear distinct and clear.
- Easy to install: Quickly plugs into almost any notebook or desktop PC, thanks to the VGA connector.
- Easy to manage: Effectively manage multiple monitors from one location using Remote Asset Manager.
Put an eco-conscious design to work for you.
Now you can easily reflect your organization’s energy-saving and eco-conscious goals with the E1912H widescreen monitor.
Meet the latest environmental standards
Help reduce power consumption
Choose environmentally sound materials
- Diagonal Viewable Size:
TN - Twisted Nematic
1366 X 768 at 60Hz
1000 to 1 (typical)
250 CD/m2 (typical)
5ms panel typical
(160° vertical / 170° horizontal)
16.7 million colors
Flat Panel Display
STANDTilt featureOn screen display controls (configurable) and built-in cable management
VESA Mounting Support
Yes, 100mm x 100mm (Wall mount sold separately)
- Video Graphics Array (VGA)
- Security port (cable lock sold separately)
Anti-theft stand lock slot (to panel)
COLOR, SIZE AND WEIGHTColor
CIE 1976 (82%) and CIE 1931 (72%) test standards
Preset Display Area (H X V)
Horizontal - 409.8 mm (16.4 inches) x 230.4 mm (9.07 inches)
Dimensions with stand (H x W x D)
349.10 mm x 445.41 mm x 163.78 mm
13.74 inches x 17.54 inches x 6.45 inches
Dimensions without stand (H x W x D)
266.05 mm x 445.41 mm x 52.30 mm
10.47 inches x 17.54 inches x 2.06 inches
Weight (panel only - for VESA mount)
2.64 Kg (5.82 lbs)
Weight (with packaging)
3.94 Kg (8.69 lbs)
- Temperature Range Operating:
0° to 40 ° C (32° to 104°F)
Temperature Range Non-operating:
Storage: -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
Shipping: -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
Humidity Range Operating:
10 - 80% (non-condensing)
Humidity Range Non-operating:
Storage: 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
Shipping: 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
4485 m (14,700 ft) max
12,191 m (40,000 ft) max
COMPLIANCE AND STANDARDSTCO 5.0ENERGY STAR 5.0
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
100 to 240 VAC / 50 or 60 Hz + 3 Hz / 1.5 A (Max)
18 W (typical)/ 22 W (maximum)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
Monitor with stand
Quick Setup Guide
Drivers and Documentation media
VGA Cable (attached to the monitor)
Product and Safety Information