A better view for your business.
The Dell™ E Series E2011H 51 cm (20") monitor with LED is loaded with industry-standard features essential for office productivity, quality viewing and energy-efficient performance, making it a long-lasting, valuable addition to your office.
- 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio, 51 cm (20") diagonal VIS (viewable image size) and 1600x900 maximum resolution
- ENERGY STAR® 5.0, TCO 5.0 compliant and EPEAT™ Gold rated with LED backlight.
- Compatible with Dell PCs managed by the Dell Client Manager tool
Designed with your power needs in mindCompelling energy features and low total cost of ownership make the Dell E2011H monitor a smart choice for any business, whether you're equipping a new office or upgrading older monitors.
- Low total cost of ownership LED technology delivers great energy efficiency, leading to great performance for essential office productivity.
- Power to choose The PowerNap feature lets you set your E2011H monitor to dim or sleep while in screensaver mode.
- Environmentally recognized The E2011H monitor is ENERGY STAR® 5.0 and TCO 5.0 compliant and is also rated EPEAT Gold.
Enjoy comfortable viewing
Whether you need high-definition views to enhance productivity or a solution for working on long, intensive projects, the E2011H offers a comfortable way to view just about anything.
The 1600x900 resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio E2011H monitor offers spacious content viewing, enabling you to look at multiple windows side by side on a single widescreen.
The E2011H monitor conforms to industry-standard VGA or DVI/HDCP connections. It also works with remote access management with Dell PCs managed by the Dell Client Manager tool.
Front panel controls make it easy to customize preset modes, including brightness and contrast. An optional VESA wall mount is available.
- Viewable Size:
20 inches (20- inch wide viewable image size)
Panel & Screen Type:
TN- Twisted Nematic (active matrix - TFT LCD)
Max Preset Resolution:
1600 x 900 at 60 Hz
1000 : 1 (typical)
5 ms panel (black to white)
Max Viewing Angle (vertical/horizontal):
160°(vertical) / 170°( horizontal)
79% (CIE 1976)*
16.7 million colors
Flat Panel Display
- Video Graphics Array (VGA)
Digital Video Interface (DVI-D) with HDCP
On screen display controls (configurable)
Stand release button for quick release of stand from panel and built-in cable management
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
Anti-theft stand lock slot (to panel)
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
481.51mm x 151.70mm x 362.50mm
18.96" x 5.97" x 14.27"
Weight (panel only - for VESA mount):
Weight (with packaging):
- Voltage Required:
100 to 240 VAC/50 or 60 Hz + 3 Hz/1.5 A (Max.)
18 W (typical)/ 25 W (maximum)
Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep:
Less than 0.5W
- Temperature Range Operating:
0° to 40° C
Temperature Range Non-operating:
Storage : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Shipping : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Humidity Range Operating:
10% to 80% (non-condensing)
Humidity Range Non-operating:
Storage : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
Shipping : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
4,850 m (15,902 ft) max
12,192 m (40,000 ft) max
•24x7 Tech Support and 1 Year Basic Next Business Day Advanced Exchange Service.