Envision success. Picture true comfort.
Inspire your team with productivity-boosting performance, all-day comfort and energy-conscious features on this spacious Full-HD 21.5" monitor with LED.
Tackle projects in comfort with the 21.5 " Dell™ Professional P2212H monitor. Vivid clarity and improved adjustability and rotation features make this monitor an intelligent choice.
Performance meets productivity.Whether you’re working multiple spreadsheets, reviewing patient files, writing legal briefs or analyzing the stock market, the clarity and performance of the 21.5 " P2212H monitor inspires productivity.
|See your work in a new light: Enjoy the sharp imagery provided by Full HD (1920 x 1080 (max.) resolution and a high-dynamic contrast ratio of 2,000,000:1 (typical).|
|Discover a world of color: Watch as vivid color makes presentations come alive with a high color gamut of 82%* and a color depth of 16.7 million colors.|
|Make connections easily: Plug into productivity with a wide assortment of connectivity options, including DVI, VGA and USB ports for your peripherals|
Comfort and convenience go a long way.Your business demands flexibility, control and convenience, and that’s just what the P2212H monitor delivers.
- Adjust to fit: The P2212H helps you maximize your viewing comfort for long hours with full adjustability features such as tilt, swivel, pivot and an improved height adjustment range of 130mm (5.12").
- Change orientation quickly and easily: With Enhanced Menu Rotation software*, you can rotate your screen from landscape to portrait, or vice versa, and then follow the on-screen prompt to position your on-screen content. It’s that simple.
- Manage remotely: Enjoy the convenience of troubleshooting and managing multiple Dell monitors in different locations from one site with remote asset management* capability. Use it to power down a fleet of Dell monitors when not in use.
One successful business model.The Dell Professional P2212H was designed to keep your business productive, efficient and aligned with your environmentally responsible preferences. Its power management features help conserve energy and monetary resources.
- Be responsible: The P2212H monitor features environmentally preferable materials, such as an arsenic-free and mercury-free LED panel and more than 25% post-consumer recycled plastics in its chassis.
- Be smart: Get power-saving features such as PowerNap software, which when enabled, dims the monitor or puts it to sleep when not in use. Dynamic dimming reduces on-screen brightness when images contain large bright areas. The P2212H monitor also meets the latest environmental standards, such as ENERGY STAR®, EPEAT® Gold and TCO Certified Displays.
- Be prepared: Don’t take chances with your valuable hardware. With Dell’s Premium Panel Guarantee, you’ll receive a free panel exchange if you find even one bright pixel during the Limited Hardware Warranty* period.
- Diagonal Viewable Size:
21.5 Inches (21.5-inch wide viewable image size)
TN (Twisted Nematic), anti glare with hard coat 3H
1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
1000: 1 (typical), Dynamic Contrast Ratio : 2 Million:1 (Max)
250 cd/m2 (typical)
5 ms (back to white)
(160° vertical / 170° horizontal)
16.7 million colors
Widescreen Flat Panel Display
- 1 Digital Visual Interface connectors (DVI-D) with HDCP
1 Video Graphics Array (VGA)
1 USB 2.0 upstream port
2 USB 2.0 downstream ports
DC power connector for Dell Soundbar
Height-adjustable stand, tilt, swivel and built in cable-management
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Hub (with 1 USB upstream port and 2 USB downstream ports)
- Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)
Anti-theft stand lock slot (to panel),
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
Dimensions with stand (H x W x D)
355.6 mm ~ 484.5 mm (14.00 inches ~ 19.07 inches) x 513.0 mm (20.20 inches)x 183.3 mm (7.22 inches)
Dimensions without stand (H x W x D)
304.5 mm (11.99 inches) x 513.0 mm (20.20 inches) x 59.5 mm (2.34 inches)
Preset Display Area (H X V)
476.64mm (18.77 inches) x 268.11mm (10.56 inches)
Weight (with Stand and cables)
3.29 kg (7.24 lb)
Weight (with packaging)
7.45 kg (16.05 lb)
100 to 240 VAC / 50 or 60 Hz ± 3Hz / 1.5 A (Max)
Power Consumption (Operational):
21W (typical) / 50W (maximum)
Power Consumption Stand by / Sleep
Less than 0.1 W
- Temperature Range Operating:
0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
Temperature Range Non-operating:
Storage : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Shipping : -20° to 60° (-4° to 140° F)
Humidity Range Operating:
10% to 80% (non-condensing)
Humidity Range Non-operating:
Storage : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
Shipping : 5% to 90% (non-condensing)
3,048 m (10,000 ft) max
10,668 m (35,000 ft) max
- Compliance and Standards
ENERGY STAR 5.1
TCO Certified Displays
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
What's in the Box
Monitor with stand
Drivers and documentation media
Quick setup guide