Dell Latitude E5410
Designed to empower IT with advanced features that can save time and money, the Dell™ Latitude™ E5410 laptop enables seamless global collaboration and efficient mobile productivity for end users.
- Essential features, proven durability
- Advanced client security features
- Globally available compatibility with Latitude E-Family product portfolio
Dell Latitude E-Family laptops unite dependable, long-lasting design with professional style.
Intelligent ProductivityWhether in the office or around the globe, Latitude E-Family laptops can simplify productivity for mobile collaboration.
- Easy Global Collaboration: The latest wireless options let you connect with colleagues from virtually anywhere. A light-sensitive webcam and noise-reducing, speech-enhancing microphone can be paired with speakers for an optimal videoconferencing experience.
- Longer Battery Life: Choose a 3-year warrantied long-life battery option, or select standard high-capacity batteries paired with Dell ExpressCharge™ technology, which allows for an 80% recharge in about an hour.
- Smart Controls: An intuitive, gesture-enabled touchpad lets you work smartly - and comfortably - in virtually any situation.
- Keyboard: Choose an optional keyboard featuring anti-microbial* protection.
With their emphasis on stability, inter-compatibility, global support and business-class control, Latitude E-Family laptops can help save IT time and money within your organization.
Global Service & SupportLatitude E-Family laptops feature a range of customizable, globally focused service and support options.
- Advanced Security & Systems Management: 3-Year International Service (with purchase of Next Business Day Onsite* Service after Remote Diagnosis): Available in selected regions.
- Dell ProSupport for IT: Get tech-to-tech support for IT professionals and the ability to fast-track dispatch parts and labor, bypassing basic troubleshooting (certification required).
- Easy Transition & Deployment: Dell Migration Services, with automated processes, can help reduce the manual labor associated with configuration and deployment.
- Mobile Intel® HM55 Express Chipset
- Intel® HD Graphics with dynamic frequency
- 14.1" WXGA+ Anti-Glare LED Display (1440x900)
14.1" WXGA Anti-Glare LED Display (1280x800)
- DVD-ROM, DVD+/-RW, Blu-Ray
- Battery Supply:
4-cell (37Wh) [supporting integrated graphics only]
6-cell (56Wh) 9-cell (85Wh) Lithium Ion featuring ExpressCharge™ *
3 Year 9-cell (81Wh) Lithium Ion
65W AC Adapter [supporting integrated graphics only] with cord wrapping
90W AC adapter with cord wrapping
90W Auto/Air DC adapter (optional)
Ports, Slots & Chassis
- Single pointing keyboard featuring anti-microbial* protection
Dual pointing keyboard
Dual pointing keyboard with fingerprint reader
Weight & Dimensions:
Starting weight: 5.21 lbs/2.36 kg (with 6-cell battery)
Height: (front/back) 1.31"/33.2mm
Network connector (RJ-45)
Optional Modem connector (RJ-11)
USB 2.0 (4)
Microphone jack, Headphone/speaker out
3-in-1 card reader, 34 mm ExpressCard, SmartCard Reader, or Type I/II PCMCIA (PC Card) reader options Docking Connector
Please contact your Local Partner for further information.