Enhanced Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Precio desde $36,286 MXN
Help deliver flexible, energy-conscious gigabit switching with PowerConnect™ 5524, featuring robust security, stacking and management. With 24 wire-speed Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) ports available for campus switching, the 5524 scales with your network as it grows.
- High throughput: Supports wire-speed performance with up to 24 ports of GbE and two 10GbE uplink ports for 40 Gbps of bandwidth.
- Energy conscious: Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) architecture helps reduce power to ports in sleep mode or remove power to inactive ports.
- Scalable: Manages up to 8 wire-speed switches as a single unit.
Rapid deployment and configurationHelp save time and deployment costs by simplifying your network rollout with PowerConnect™ 5500 series of Gigabit Ethernet switches. Automatically assign switch configuration and IP addresses via DHCP or local USB during initial rollout. You can configure up to eight switches in a stack without pressing a single key or setting up a console connection.
Robust managementYou'll enjoy a number of management options with the PowerConnect 5500 Series switches, including:
- An industry-standard CLI
- Remote management using an embedded web server
- Support for SNMP-based management applications
VoIP functionalityHelp ensure that VoIP traffic is prioritized in the event of resource contention through the voice VLAN function. LLDP-Med provides detailed network topology records, emergency call service via IP phone location information and troubleshooting data.
Automated securitySelect from multiple security levels, with options that include such industry-standard features as:
- SSH/SSL management encryption
- DHCP snooping
- IP and MAC -based ACLs
- Access password protection
- Port-based MAC address alert and lock-down
High level security is provided through:
- RADIUS remote authentication for switch management access
- 802.1x authentication and TACACS+
- Management access filtering via management access profiles
- PCT5524, 24 GbE Ports, Managed Switch, 10GbE and Stacking built-in
- 3 Años de ProSupport, con servicio telefónico 24/7 y con respuesta al día siguiente laborable de un técnico en sitio
This PowerConnect™ switch is backed by an industry-leading Lifetime Limited Warranty* which guarantees Basic Hardware Service (hardware repair or replacement) for the life of the product.
While Basic Hardware Service delivers reliable support for your hardware, most organizations benefit from additional levels of support, protecting their IT investment and maximizing productivity. We recommend Dell™ ProSupport™, an enhanced suite of enterprise level of support services, which includes: 24x7 tech support, accelerated response times, immediate access to L2 technical experts and proactive support options. Go beyond the basics and start transforming your IT infrastructure into a true business asset.
Learn more about Dell Lifetime Warranty and ProSupport for networking and other services with these vidoes.
Supporting your unique environment
The right support is not one-size-fits-all, it's what fits your environment. Dell™ ProSupport™ provides flexible and reliable support that empowers you to customize services to meet your unique business needs. Choose support based on how you use technology and where you want to allocate resources.
Whether you need to support an IT staff or end users, Dell™ ProSupport™ will help you remove barriers so you can get back to work. You'll receive:
- 24x7x365 direct access to Dell Expert Centers via email, chat and phone support
- Mission-Critical Response Options, including ability to self-designate severity level 1
- Hardware and software diagnostics and troubleshooting, including direct Dell OEM support and third-party collaborative support
- "How-to" support on popular software applications such as Norton™ AntiVirus, Microsoft® Office, Microsoft® Small Business Server, Intuit® QuickBooks®, Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe® Acrobat®.
- Skip the script and save time with tech-to-tech support
- Access to tools and resources to certify your technicians that allows them to self-dispatch parts and labor
- Award winning support from Global Command Centers for dispatch monitoring and end-to-end case management for critical situations or natural disasters
Further maximize the availability and stability of your infrastructure through Dell Support Services enhanced support options, such as asset and data protection, Specialized On-site* Services, Remote Advisory Services. Streamline patch management and get detailed reporting with Proactive Maintenance. Get advice by telephone access to technical expertise on applications and solutions such as Microsoft® Exchange, Virtualization and more. And for more complex IT environments, choose the Enterprise-Wide Contract option, which provides a designated Service Delivery Manager, performance benchmarking, proactive planning and custom reporting.
To learn more about Dell ProSupport visit www.dell.com/prosupport.
Simplify your IT infrastructure
Dell ProConsult™ Global Infrastructure Consulting Services can help integrate your new enterprise hardware into an existing or evolving IT infrastructure. We can provide guidance whether you’re adding single or multiple servers, a storage area network or virtualizing your environment. We can also help you enhance the overall performance of your IT infrastructure and data center by consolidating software and hardware, reviewing data usage to optimize the environment, developing a business continuity plan and by helping you migrate to standards-based technologies.
We utilize skilled solution architects, innovative tools, automated analysis and our own intellectual property to give customers rapid insight into the root causes of unnecessary complexity. We seek better answers than traditional service models, based on our belief that solving problems should not need armies of people. Our strategy is to help customers quickly identify high-impact, short-duration projects that deliver ROI and free up resources to obtain competitive advantage. The result is practical, action-oriented plans with specific, predictable, measurable outcomes. From data center optimization to server virtualization to systems management, our consulting services help you build a more efficient enterprise.
Dell helps simplify implementation with deployment services that speed time to production of new hardware and IT solutions. During the initial system-build of your server, we can customize software and hardware to match your specific requirements. By helping you rapidly deploy new capabilities while minimizing disruptions, we can contribute to improved efficiencies and lower costs.
Empowering your team
Our education services provide training and certification courses to help you and your team better manage and use your new hardware so you can reap the full benefits of standards-based technologies.
For more information, please visit www.dell.com/services.
Lifetime Limited Warranty*
Select PowerConnect™ products carry a Lifetime Limited Hardware Warranty* with Basic Hardware Service for as long as you own the product. Repair or replacement does not include configuration or other advanced service and support provided by Dell ProSupport Services. The PowerConnect products covered by the Lifetime Limited Hardware warranty* are: the PowerConnect™ 2800 Series, the PowerConnect™ 3500 Series, the PowerConnect™ 5500 Series, the PowerConnect™ 6200 Series and the PowerConnect™ 8000 Series rack switches. For more details see www.dell.com/LifetimeWarranty.