72x25G or 48x25G and 6x100G
32x40G or 96x10G and 8x40G
S6000 & S6000-ON:
32x40G or 96x10G and 8x40G
32x100GbE, 32x50GbE, 32x40GbE, 128x25GbE or 128x10GbE (using breakout cable)
S6000 & S6000-ON:
- Full L2/L3 switching and routing
- High-speed VXLAN L2 gateway
Quality of Service
- Open Networking
- 1RU Fixed ports
- IEEE – 802.1, 802.3
RFC – IP, IPv4, IPv6, RIP, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, Multicast, Security, Data Center Bridging, Network Management
Environmental Operating Conditions
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
Operating humidity: 10 to 85% (RH), non-condensing
- 100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- EN300 386 V1.4.1:2008 EMC for Network Equipment, EN 55024: 1988 + A1: 2001 + A2: 2003, EN 61000-3-2: Harmonic Current Emissions, EN 61000-3-3: Voltage Fluctuations and Flicker, EN61000-4-2: ESD, EN 61000-4-3: Radiated Immunity, EN 61000-4-4: EFT, EN 61000-4-5: Surge, EN 61000-4-6: Low Frequency Conducted Immunity.
- All S Series components are EU RoHS compliant
UL/CSA 60950-L Second Edition, EN 60950-1 Second Edition, IEC 60950-1 Second Edition Including all National Deviations and Group Differences, EN 60825-1 Safety of Laser Products Part1: Equipment Classification Requirements and User’s Guide, EN 60825-2 Safety of Laser Products Part 2: Safety of Optical Fibre Communications Systems, FDA Regulation 21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11
Australia/New Zealand: ASNZS CISPR 22: 2006,m Class A, Canada: ICES-003, Issue-4, Class A, Europe: EN 55022: 2006+A1:2007 (CISPR 22: 2006), Class A, Japan: VCCI V3/2009 Class A
Innovative data center architectural agility with 25/40/50/100GbE switchesGain the flexibility to transform your data centers with high-capacity network fabrics that are easy to deploy, cost-effective and provide a clear path to a software-defined data center. They offer:
- High density for 25/40/50/100GbE deployments in top-of-rack, middle-of-row and end-of-row deployments
- A choice of S5048F-ON, S6000-ON and S6010-ON 40GbE switches and the S6100-ON 10/25/40/50/100GbE modular switch
- S6100-ON modules that include: 16-port 40GbE QSFP+; 8-port 100GbE QSFP28; combo module with four 100GbE CXP ports and four 100GbE QSFP28 ports
- An ideal solution for modern workloads and applications designed for the open networking era
Optimized for the open networking eraGet more agility, more choices and lower costs than proprietary networks with select open-standards-based ON (open networking) switches.
- Disaggregated-hardware/software solutions bring new levels of freedom and flexibility to your data center.
- Support for Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) enables zero-touch installation of alternate network operating systems.
- Your choice of network operating system helps simplify data-center fabric orchestration and automation.
- A broad ecosystem of open-source and Linux-based applications and tools provides more options to optimize and manage your network.
Ready for software-defined networkingDeploy modern workloads and applications while providing an easy on-ramp to software-defined networking (SDN).
- Support for OpenFlow v1.3 provides interoperability with industry-standard OpenFlow controllers.
- VXLAN Layer 2 Gateway enabling allows connection to hypervisor-based overlay networks.
- Third-party OS support provides an easy entry point to SDN for part or all of your production environment.
Dell EMC Networking S5048F-ONOptimize choice, connectivity and performance with this innovative open networking multi-rate 25GbE ToR data center switch. The S5048F-ON supports up to 72 ports of 25GbE or 48 ports of 25G and 6 ports of 100GbE and ONIE for zero-touch installation of alternate network operating systems.
Dell EMC Networking S6000-ONProvide high-density switching for top-, middle- and end-of-rack deployments with a 1RU switch that features 32 x 40GbE ports or 96 x 10GbE ports plus 8 x 40GbE ports or 104 10GbE ports with breakout cables. The S6000-ON also supports Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for zero-touch installation of network operating systems.
Dell EMC Networking S6010-ONAchieve optimum density, cost-effectiveness and performance in demanding computing environments with this innovative, next-generation top/middle/end-of-rack data center switch. The S6010-ON supports Open Network Install Environment (ONIE) for zero-touch installation of network operating systems.
Dell EMC Networking S6100-ON
- Deliver deployment agility through multi-expansion modular flexibility in just 2U.
- Easily deploy flexible multi-rate port technology (10/25/40/50/100GbE) with the QFSP+, QFSP28 and QSFP28/CXP modules.
- High density enables 40GbE deployments in top-of-rack and end-of-row deployments.