Comprehensive performance for peak productivityVersatile fit, powerful performance: Essential features and reliable tools make this all-in-one a versatile fit for your office environment. The OptiPlex 3030 All-in-one provides the perfect solution for information kiosks, check-in services, digital signage and collaboration tools. Empower productivity with up to 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 processors and enhance graphics performance with a 1GB discrete graphics option. Choose from a range of hard drive types and sizes, including solid-state and hybrid options. Plus, the OptiPlex 3030 All-in-One is the only all-in-one made with UL-Environment Certified closed-loop plastics from recycled electronics
LCD clarity: Navigate Windows 10 Pro on a 19.5" LCD screen offering 1600 x 900 resolution and edge-to-edge glass for a vibrant view. With the optional touch screen, you can navigate between applications and windows with a simple tap, pinch, scroll or swipe. Built-in VESA mounting capability allows you to put your OptiPlex 3030 All-in-one on the wall, saving desk space.
Keep your data protectedBest-in-class security: Comprehensive security and encryption solutions keep your data protected from your desktop, to external media to the cloud. Manage data-encryption centrally across devices without disrupting end users or existing IT processes with Dell Data Protection | Encryption (DDP | E). Tighten security with advanced authentication options and leading-edge malware prevention.
Valuable features: Stay in control of access to systems and information with Dell Data Protection | Security Tools for single sign-on and authentication management. Trusted Platform Module (TPM) grants an additional layer of data protection and secure credential storage.
Protect your investment: Physically secure your system with a K-Lock and Lockable Port Cover.
Collaborate, create, connectShare effectively: Data transfers are quick and responsive with high-speed USB 3.0 support. Share presentations with a VGA port for easy connections to compatible external monitors and projectors.
Connect with clarity: Collaborate face to face with an HD 720p webcam, Microsoft® Lync®, Lync-certified headsets or universal headset support, and communicate clearly across your network with a digital microphone and built-in speakers.
Add a second monitor: Boost your ability to multitask by adding a second monitor for dual-screen functionality.
Streamline client-level managementEffortless management: A complete suite of time-saving management tools are available on your OptiPlex 3030 All-in-one. Rely on Dell Services to configure, deploy, manage and support Dell OptiPlex desktops for their entire lifecycle, including reselling or recycling when they reach end of life. With in-band management solutions, updates are seamless and intuitive.
Essential tools: Avoid downtime and eliminate guesswork with Dell automated tools and utilities for deploying, monitoring and updating systems efficiently. Best-in-class integration with Microsoft System Center and Dell KACE offers efficient, centralized and automated management helping you save time and money.
Exceptional stability and supportScalable solutions: Expand the stability of your IT environment with long lifecycles and comprehensive service and support options
Reliability you can trust: With optional Dell ProSupport, work confidently knowing an expert technician is available 24/7 online or by phone to address unexpected hardware and software issues. Dell Services can help simplify deployments of the OptiPlex 3030 All-in-one with Dell Imaging Services and Dell Configuration Services to help create a standardized fleet of all-in-ones, configured to meet your needs.
Processor (* Intel® 7th Gen processor not supporting Windows 7 OS.)
- Intel® Core™ i7 (4790S)
- Intel® 4th Gen Core™ i5 (4590S)
- Intel® 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 (4170, 4160, 4150)
- Intel® Intel® Pentium® (G3260, G3250)
- Intel® Intel® Celeron® (G1840)
Operating System (Dell recommends Windows 10 Pro.)
- Windows 8.1 (64Bit) English
- Windows 8.1 Pro (64Bit) English
- Windows 8.1 Single Language (64Bit) English
- Windows 8.1 Pro, 64-bit, English, National Academic LOE Required (EMRP)
- Windows 7 Professional English 64bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
- Windows 8.1 Pro English 64bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
- Windows 10 Home (64bit) English
- Windows 10 Pro (64bit) English
- Windows 10 Home Single Language (64bit) English
- Windows 7 Professional English 32bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
- Windows 7 Professional English 64bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License, Microsoft Volume License Only
- Windows 7 Professional English 32bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License, Microsoft Volume License Only
- Windows 7 Pro Embedded 32 bit OS/COA AP - Requires Customer License Agreement (CLA)
- Windows 7 Pro Embedded 64 bit OS/COA AP - Requires Customer License Agreement (CLA)
- Windows 7 Pro Embedded 64 bit OS/COA China - Requires Customer License Agreement (CLA)
- Windows 7 Pro Embedded 64 bit OS/COA Simplified Chinese - Requires Customer License Agreement (CLA)
- Windows 7 Pro Embedded 32 bit OS/COA Japan - Requires Customer License Agreement (CLA)
- Windows 7 Pro Embedded 32 bit OS/COA China - Requires Customer License Agreement (CLA)
- Windows 7 Ult Embedded 32 bit OS/COA AP - Requires Customer License Agreement (CLA)
- Windows 7 Ult Embedded 64 bit OS/COA AP - Requires Customer License Agreement (CLA)
- Win10 IoT Ent 2015 EMB 64bit AP and Taiwan - Value - Requires Customer License Agreement (CLA)
- Win10 IoT Ent 2015 EMB 64bit AP and Taiwan - Highend - Requires Customer License Agreement (CLA)
- No OS for Flexcomputing
- No OS, Designed for Dell Wyse Cloud DT
- Ubuntu Linux 12.04
- 2GB (1x2GB) 1600MHz DDR3L
- 4GB (1x4GB) 1600MHz DDR3L Memory
- 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz DDR3L Memory
- 16GB (2x8GB) 1600MHz DDR3L Memory
- Intel® H81 Chipset
- Discrete AMD Radeon R5 A240
- Intel® Integrated Graphics
- 2 External USB 3.0 Ports Side
4 External USB 2.0 Ports Rear
1 RJ 45 Network Connector
Universal Headset Side
- Dell Lockable Port Cover
Dell Wireless Keyboard & Mouse – KM632
Jabra UC Voice 250 MS Headset
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
Dell Data Protection|SecurityTools,
Dell Data Protection|Encryption
Dell Data Protection|Protected Workspace
Chassis lock slot support
Lockable Port Cover
I/O Interface Security
Intel® Trusted Execution Technology
Intel® Identity Protection Technology
Intel® Ant-Theft Technology
Dell Secure Works
BIOS support for optional Computrace.
- In-Band Systems Management
- 180W up to 85% Efficient PSU (80 PLUS Bronze); ENERGY STAR 6.0 qualified
- 19.5” WLED, 1600x900 HD+ Resolution with Anti-Glare Coating; Optional Projected Capacitive TouchScreen.
Camera - Fixed 1280 x 720 pixel ~ 0.92M Pixel Webcam with sliding door
Camera - Optional, fixed 1280 x 720 pixel ~ 0.92M Pixel Webcam with sliding door
- Expansion Slots
- Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
Environmental & Regulatory Standards
Environmental Standards (eco-labels): ENERGY STAR 5.2, EPEAT Registered, CECP, WEEE, Japan Energy Law , South Korea Eco-label, EU RoHS, China RoHS
Other Environmental Options: Carbon Off-set; Asset Resale and Recovery Service