Professional performance meets affordabilityWindows 7 Professional
Professional performance, breakthrough price: The Precision M2800 is ISV certified and delivers great performance for applications like Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Cloud, Dassault Systemes Solidworks, and more. It has professional graphics to enable you to create professional quality work at an affordable price. Peak performance: Boost application performance with the Precision Optimizer, our automated application optimization and performance-tracking software.
Pumped up graphics and processing capabilities: Speed through your computational and graphics-intensive engineering, design and graphics arts applications smoothly with 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor and the professional-grade AMD FirePro™ video card, with 2GB1 of dedicated video memory.
Ramped up RAM: Get up to 16GB of system memory with two SODIMMs.
High-performance storage: Choose between mSATA and Hybrid HDD and SSD storage options up to 1TB.
The reliability you expect
Certified to run your applications: Your Precision mobile Workstation has been certified by leading independent software vendors for seamless performance. Run demanding, professional software, including 2D or 3D computer aided design (CAD), digital content creation (DCC), image and audio editing, pre-press, web design applications and more with ease.
Protection you can get behind: Keep your data safe with industry-leading endpoint security solutions. Dell Data Protection provides comprehensive encryption, authentication and leading-edge malware prevention. Dell Data Protection | Security tools is preloaded and available for free on the Precision M2800 which enables fingerprint readers, contacted and contactless smart cards for protection that goes above and beyond password-only authentication. For a full year of free, next-generation malware protection, activate Dell Data Protection | Protected Workspace to identify and prevent zero-day malware attacks. Dell Data Protection | Encryption is also available as a preloaded option to keep your data secure from the PC to the cloud.
A Workstation — warranty included — made just for you: Get a fully preconfigured system customized to fit your specifications with our Custom Factory Integration (CFI) service. You also get a one-year warranty, which you can extend to two or three years.
Complete your mobile Workstation with an E-Port Plus Replicator for easy connections to desktop accessories, a dual monitor stand, an HD or FHD UltraSharp monitor and a Targus backpack. Look for these great products and more at checkout.
When you customize your system you will find these other support options, with ProSupport Plus offering the most complete support service:
Dell ProSupport Plus is Dell’s premium support service that automates support for PCs and tablets* to prevent issues before they occur and quickly resolve issues when needed. Dell’s SupportAssist will detect when a hard drive or battery is about to fail, automatically create a case for resolution and notify the customer that the new hardware is on its way. ProSupport Plus combines 24x7 expert hardware and software support by ProSupport engineers, onsite* repair after remote diagnosis, repair for devices that are accidentally damaged and the ability to keep a hard drive after replacement to ensure data security*.
Accidents happen, and with Dell’s Accidental Damage Service* you can reduce the downtime. We’ll repair a laptop damaged by an electrical surge, liquid spill or drop.
- Intel® Core™ i5-4210M Processor (Dual Core 2.60GHz, 3.20GHz Turbo, 3MB 37W, w/HD Graphics 4600)
- Intel® Core™ i5-4310M (Dual Core 2.7GHz, 3.40GHz Turbo, 3MB 37W, w/HD Graphics 4600)
- 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-4610M Processor (Dual Core 3.00GHz, 3.70GHz Turbo,4MB 37W,w/HD Graphics4600)
- Intel® Core™ i7-4710MQ (Quad Core 2.50GHz, 3.50GHz Turbo, 6MB 47W, w/HD Graphics 4600)
- 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-4810MQ Processor (Quad Core 2.80GHz,3.80GHz Turbo,6MB 47W,w/HD Graphics4600)
Operating SystemHelp Me Choose
- Windows® 7 Professional 64-bit (English) (EMRP), No Media
- Windows 7 Professional, English, 32bit (includes Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit License and Media)
- Windows 7 Professional, English, 64bit (includes Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit License and Media)
- Windows 8.1 Pro (64Bit) English
- Windows 8.1 Single Language (64Bit) English
- Windows 8.1 (64Bit) English
- Ubuntu Linux 12.04 SP1
- 4GB (1x4GB) 1600MHz DDR3
- 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz DDR3L Memory
- 16GB (2x8GB) 1600MHz DDR3L Memory
- Graphics Options
AMD FirePro W4170M with 2GB GDDR5 memory
- 15.6" HD (1366x768) Anti-Glare LED
15.6" FHD (1920x1080) Anti-Glare LED
- Dell Data Protection | Security Tools
Dell Data Protection | Encryption Software Upsell Options
Dell Data Protection | Protected Workspace (1 year subscription included, Windows® 7)
- High Quality Speakers, stereo global headset jack, integrated noise reducing array microphones
Integrated HD video webcam and Dell Webcam Central software
Optical Drive Options
- Power Options
130 Watt AC Adapter
6-cell (60Wh) Lithium Ion battery with ExpressCharge™
9-cell (97Wh) Lithium Ion battery with ExpressCharge™
- Intel® vPro™ Technology’s advanced management features (optional, requires Intel WiFi® Link WLAN)
Warranty & Support Services
Limited Hardware Warranty*; Standard 3-year On Site Service after Remote Diagnosis*. Optional 3 year Dell ProSupport offers premium support from expert technicians and 24x7 global availability*. 4 year and 5 year service and support options*
Factory Image load. BIOS Customization. Hardware Customization, Asset Tagging and Reporting
- Up to 10 hours of battery life*
Get exclusive Dell