Desktop Power, Minus the Desktop
Featuring up to Intel® Core™ i7 Quad-Core processors, Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 64-Bit and up to 1GB discrete graphics for near-workstation-class performance, the Vostro 3700 17.3-inch laptop gives you a high-end desktop replacement without the high-end price tag.
- Incredible Performance: Next-generation Intel® processors, up to Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 64-Bit and up to 6GB offered, 8GB supported*, DDR3 memory* for blazing-fast performance on the go
- Big-Picture View: 17.3-inch widescreen-LED (WLED) screen
- Backed by Dell Services: Full-service support options that can be customized to meet the unique needs of your small business
Vostro: Built for Small Business
Big-Business Features for Small-Business Budgets
Don’t sacrifice the features you crave just to stay under budget. With the Vostro 3700, you get design, performance and productivity choices normally reserved for big-business laptops — at a price that’s right for small business.
Support that Stands Behind You
Running a small business is challenging enough without having to be your own IT department. With a range of customised support options behind every Vostro laptop we sell, Dell has the resources to keep your business moving.
The Security Small Business Needs
Dell understands that data security isn’t just a big-business problem. We’ve designed the Vostro 3700 with a range of options to help keep your small business protected every day.
Proven Data Protection from Dell:
Fingerprint Reader for Added Security:
Damage Protection Right Out of the Box:
Vostro laptop solutions provide the combination of hardware, services and software that small business users want.
- Dedicated small business-trained sales and service representatives, 24x7x365
- Pre-selected software tailored to meet your business needs
- Peace of mind with services like Dell Network Assistant, DellConnect™*
All Vostro laptops include:
- One-year limited warranty with Return Services* and Hardware Warranty Support for the length of the warranty term.
- Remote Troubleshooting and Repair with DellConnect™ (via broadband connection)
- One-year Dell DataSafe Online Backup to easily back up and protect your data (optional)
Vostro Services and Support
|You asked for a complete package. We listened.|
Vostro was created with your small business in mind, which is why Dell offers comprehensive services and support specifically designed for your business. Dell has created tools and services to help you with installation, maintenance and repair tasks. You can be confident that you will have the level of support you need to help keep your business running smoothly.
Dell ProSupport – Faster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport for End-Users service model, designed to take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24.
Dell ProSupport for End-Users includes:
Dell Accidental Damage Service* - Repairs or replaces accidentally damaged systems.
Computrace Theft Protection - Tracks stolen systems and remotely wipes sensitive data
Keep Your Hard Drive - Retain a failed hard drive and receive one replacement drive while under warranty.
Hard Drive Data Recovery - Recover your data, even if you forgot to back it up.
Certified Data Destruction - Destroys data, provides certification of destruction, and disposes of the disk.
Installation ServicesDell’s installation services give you the tools you need to get your systems up and running as fast as possible so you can focus on more important business matters.
- Laptop and Desktop Deployment - Choose custom hardware, software and peripherals for your new PCs, and then let Dell professionals install them for you.
Maintenance ServicesVostro's maintenance services and support tools help prevent downtime and potential disaster by keeping your systems running at peak performance.
For moderate to heavy users, upgrade your One-year Online DataSafe Backup subscription to 20GB or 100GB. You can receive the same benefits that the standard service offers with room to grow.
RepairDell makes it easy to get help fast when your business needs it. All Vostro systems include a standard 1-year parts and labor Limited Warranty, with the option to extend it for up to 4 years.
- Extended Hardware Warranty - Extend your limited warranty up to 4 years and upgrade your service to Next-Business-Day On-site* service to protect your IT systems from: costly downtime, changing business needs, lost productivity, high cost of out-of-warranty repairs.
- Next Business Day On-Site*Service – Get the assistance you need when you need it with Next Business Day On-Site service – parts, labor and limited warranty.