Desktop Power, Minus the Desktop
Professionals seeking the ultimate in smart performance from a 17.3-inch laptop whilst utilising the power of the 2010 Intel® Core i7 processors.
Vostro: Built for Small Business
Big-Business Features for Small-Business Budgets
Don’t sacrifice the features you crave just to stay under budget. With the Vostro 3700, you get design, performance and productivity choices normally reserved for big-business laptops — at a price that’s right for small business.
Support that Stands Behind You
Running a small business is challenging enough without having to be your own IT department. With a range of customised support options behind every Vostro laptop we sell, Dell has the resources to keep your business moving.
The Security Small Business Needs
Dell understands that data security isn’t just a big-business problem. We’ve designed the Vostro 3700 with a range of options to help keep your small business protected every day.
Proven Data Protection from Dell:
Fingerprint Reader for Added Security:
Damage Protection Right Out of the Box:
- Mobile Intel® HM57 Express Chipset
- Tray load: 8X DVD+/-RW with double-layer DVD+/-R write capability
- 6-cell Lithium Ion battery standard
9-cell Lithium Ion (Optional)
90 Watt Slim AC Adapter
130 Watt AC Adapter
90 Watt Slim Auto/Air/AC Travel Adapter (optional-available in selected countries)
- Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services (up to 3 year subscription)
Fingerprint Reader with DigitalPersona® Software
Fingerprint Reader and 250GB* Encrypted HDD with Wave Software
Physical security – Cable lock chassis security slot and padlock
Dell Backup and Recovery Manager
- 2 integrated stereo speakers (4 ohm 2W x 2)
Integrated 2.0 MP camera with digital array microphones
- Integrated Wired: Gigabit Ethernet network or External USB Modem (optional-available in selected countries)
Wireless LAN: 802.11b/g/n
Bluetooth: Dell Wireless 365 Bluetooth 2.1
Vostro notebook solutions provide the combination of hardware, services and software that small business users want.
- Dedicated small business-trained sales and service representatives, 24x7x365
- Tailored with pre-selected software based on your business needs
- Peace of mind with services like Dell Network Assistant, Automated PC TuneUp, DellConnect™ , and Advanced Configuration Services
With Dell™ Services, you can customize your own level of IT support to keep your business running smoothly and efficiently. It’s service that fits your whole business, not just your technology.
You can choose from:
- Collect & Return - Hardware phone support during business hours with repair and return in 6 working days from collection.
- Basic – Hardware phone support during business hours and next working day replacement parts delivered directly to you.
- ProSupport - 24x7x365 hardware and software phone support with next working day onsite repair by an engineer.
Vostro Services and SupportYou asked for a complete package. We listened.
Vostro was created with your small business in mind, which is why Dell offers comprehensive services and support specifically designed for your business. Dell has created tools and services to help you with installation, maintenance and repair tasks. You can be confident that you will have the level of support you need to help keep your business running smoothly.
Dell Basic Hardware Support:
Upgrade to Dell Pro Support, our premium level of support service, to keep your Vostro running effectively with:
CompleteCare™ Accidental Damage Service* – Repairs or replaces accidentally damaged systems.
Installation ServicesDell’s installation services give you the tools you need to get your systems up and running as fast as possible so you can focus on more important business matters. Optional Services:
- On-Site System Setup*- Choose custom hardware, software and peripherals for your new PCs, then let Dell professionals install them for you.
Maintenance ServicesVostro's maintenance services and support tools help prevent downtime and potential disaster by keeping your systems running at peak performance.
For moderate to heavy users, upgrade your 1-year 10GB Online DataSafe Backup subscription to 20GB or 30GB. You can receive the same benefits that the standard service offers with room to grow.
RepairDell makes it easy to get help fast when your business needs it. All Vostro systems include a standard 1-year parts and labor Limited Warranty, with the option to extend it for up to 4 years.
- Extended Hardware Warranty - Extend your limited warranty up to 4 years and upgrade your service to Next-Business-Day On-site service to protect your IT systems from: costly downtime, changing business needs, lost productivity, high cost of out-of-warranty repairs.
- Next Business Day On-Site Service – Get the assistance you need when you need it with Next Business Day On-Site service – parts, labor and limited warranty.
- CompleteCare Accidental Damage Protection - Because accidents happen...CompleteCare Accidental Damage Service covers repair and replacement for various accidental damage, not covered under limited warranty, including spills, drops, surges, and breakage to select systems or peripherals. Get help when you need it from dedicated experts, available 24x7x365.
- Dell On Call* - Fast, friendly and affordable telephone technical support for many issues not covered under your Dell Limited Warranty. Choose between a convenient one-year plan that includes coverage for 4 incidents or purchase a single incident for a one time resolution.