GbE pass-through module for Dell M-Series blades
Integrating M-Series blades into the Ethernet infrastructure of your choice.
HighlightsEnhance the Ethernet connectivity of your Dell™ Server with the Gigabit Ethernet Pass-Through Module from Dell. Requiring no firmware upgrade this module supports 10/100/1000 speed auto negotiation allowing you lag-free connectivity. This product has been tested and validated on Dell systems. It is supported by Dell Technical Support when used with a Dell system.
- 16x copper RJ45 connections
10/100/1000Mb with auto-negotiation
Port and system status LED indicators
Per port status LEDs: Link, Activity
System status LEDs: System status, power
Hot-swappable, enabling expansion without server interruption
Support for up to six switch blade modules per M1000e blade chassis
- 1.0 Gbit/sec line speed with backward compatibility to 100 and 10 Mbit/sec line speed
- Integrates with any external Gigabit Ethernet switch
- Module is unmanaged – all management occurs via NIC firmware or O/S.
- Width: 272.75 mm
Height: 32.48 mm
Depth: 307.24 mm
Dell ProSupportFaster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This new support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Need professional support services that take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24? Choose Dell™ ProSupport™ to get access to a certified technician in two minutes or less.
Got an IT staff? Choose Dell ProSupport for IT and get tech-to-tech support with Fast-Track dispatch, along with 7x24 access to Dell-certified technicians.
Dell ProSupport for End Users
Designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff.
- 7x24 direct break-fix hardware support for your employees
- "How-to" support on popular software applications such as Norton™ AntiVirus, Microsoft® Office, Microsoft Small Business Server, Intuit® QuickBooks®, Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe Acrobat®.
- Access to a certified technician in two minutes or less
Dell ProSupport for IT
- 7x24 Direct access to Dell expert centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell's Global Command Centers
Next, add Same-day Response for faster resolution:
Same-day Response — Ideal for customers using their Dell systems for time-sensitive operations or critical business functions. A Dell-trained technician will arrive onsite within 4 hours after problem determination, depending on location, to help get your system back in operation as rapidly as possible.
Basic Hardware Warranty
- One year unit exchange limited hardware warranty supplemented with one year of Next Business Day part or unit hardware replacement
- 7-day/24-hour Telephone Technical Support for troubleshooting and diagnosis of Dell hardware
Customization and Set-Up
- Installation — Dell provides streamlined standard installation services so you can easily choose the specific package that quickly gets new systems into the workspace and old systems out.
- You can upgrade to three years of part or unit hardware replacement, with either same day, 4 Hours or Next Business Day response.