A Great Value
The Dell™ 1510X Standard Series Projector offers essential features and network manageability at a price that respects your budget.
- Sharp, Clear Visuals: XGA native resolution (1024 x 768) for a superb display
- Wired Networking: RJ45 connector for network manageability, including power management, updating firmware, checking status, receiving email alerts and more. (RJ45 cable sold separately)
- Flexible Connectivity: Dual VGA-In connectors, dual Video-In ports, HDMI connector
Essential Features, Affordable Connectivity
|Whether you’re presenting alone or as part of a group, the Dell 1510X Projector keeps superb visuals and enhanced connectivity within your reach — and your budget.|
|Powerful Visuals: DLP® with BrilliantColor™ technology helps to ensure true-to-life images with dazzling colors and stunning picture quality.|
|Vivid Display: XGA native resolution (1024 x 768) with native 4:3 aspect ratio offers superb image quality with 63 percent more pixels than SVGA (800 x 600).*|
|Big, Bold View: 3500 ANSI Lumens (max) brightness and high 2100:1 typical (full on/full off) contrast ratio let you deliver crisp, clear presentations even in fully lit rooms.|
|Flexible Connectivity: Dual VGA-In connectors let you switch between PC-based presentations with minimal time lag, while HDMI connection allow for instant connectivity to a variety of devices, including DVD players.|
Easy to Manage, Easy to Control
From built-in wired networking to flexible setup and maintenance, the Dell 1510X Projector puts control in the hands of presenters and administrators alike.
Designed for Low Total Cost of OwnershipThe Dell 1510X Projector offers thoughtful design features and comprehensive support options that make it easy to enjoy a low total cost of ownership.
- Power-Saving Design: The EU ErP-compliant Dell 1510X Projector consumes less than 0.5 watt of electricity in standby mode.
- Long Lamp Life: Enjoy added cost savings with a long lamp life of up to 3000 hours* (Normal-Mode) or up to 4000 hours* (Eco-Mode)
- Built-In Security: Password and security-cable slot (security cable sold separately) offer peace of mind when leaving the 1510X Projector in public spaces.
- Reliable Service & Support: Get back up and running quickly with Dell’s standard 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty* and 2-Year Advanced Exchange* Service.* Enjoy added peace of mind with an optional limited hardware warranty* extension of up to 5 years, or optional Accidental Damage Service* (U.S. only).
3500 ANSI Lumens (Max.)
2100:1 Typical (Full On / Full Off)
XGA (1024 x 768)
85% Typical (Japan Standard - JBMA)
Zoom Lens: Manual 1.2x
Throw ratio: 1.6 (wide) - 1.92 (tele)
78.23 - 779.78 cm (30.8" - 307") (diagonal)
3.9 ft ~ 32.8 ft (1.2m ~ 10m)
3D* & Crestron RoomView Enabled
- Lamp Life Cycle*:
Up to 3000-hour Normal Mode
Up to 4000-hour Eco-Mode
Philips 225W user-replaceable
- Vertical: +40° / -35°
Audio and Speakers
- Multimedia Audio:8W Speaker
- Power: AC power input socket
VGA input: two D-sub for analog/RGB component, HDTV input signals.
VGA output: One 15-pins D-sub
S-Video input: Two D-sub for analog/RGB component, HDTV input signals
Composite video input:one composite video RCA and one S-video
Audio input: one phone jack (Diameter 3.5mm) and one pair of RCA connector, one microphone input.
Networking: one RJ45 connector for networking.
USB port: One USB slave for remote support and firmware upgrade.
HDMI Input: one HDMI 1.3 (HDCP compliant).
Composite Video / S-Video: NTSC [J, M, 4.43, supports Closed Captioning (CC1~CC4)], PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N, Nc, 60), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L)
Component Video (via VGA) & HDMI (HDCP Compliant) - 480i/p, 576i/p, 720p, 1080i/p
- Power Cable
CD User’s Guide
Remote Control with 2 AAA Batteries
Quick Setup guide & Product Information guide
- Dimensions (W x H x D):
29.65 x 8.79 x 20.2 +/- 1 cm (11.68'' x 3.46'' x 7.96'' +/- 0.04'')
5.2 lbs (2.36kg)
Universal AC 100-240V 50-60Hz with PFC input
Power Consumption Operational:
Normal mode: 287W ± 10% @ 110Vac (network On)
Eco mode: 219W ± 10% @ 110Vac (network on)
Power saving mode: ≤15W (network on, fan speed at min)
Standby mode: ≤0.5W (network & VGA OUT off)
35 dB(A) Normal Mode
32 dB(A) Eco-Mode
- Operating temperature:
5°C - 35°C (41°F - 95°F)
0°C - 60°C (32°F - 140°F)
You get Dell 2-year Next Business Day Service level that can be extended* up to 5 years, which includes a 90-day projector bulb limited warranty and 24x7 access to tech support resources online. Optional CompleteCare™ Accidental Damage Service for up to 3 years.