Your first smart step toward virtual infrastructureAs your virtualization needs grow, a fully integrated system can simplify your virtualization infrastructure. The modular vStart 200 system includes the servers, storage, networking and management tools you need to create or enhance a virtualization environment.
- Reduced risk: The components in vStart operate together seamlessly in a prevalidated system that is ready to work for you.
- Ready to run: Your vStart system ships preassembled and ready to integrate into your environment, and an on-site Dell expert is available to deploy your new network solution.
- Integrated management: Included management plug-ins use existing in-house technologies and skills to manage underpinning infrastructure.
- Choice of hypervisors: Choose the right hypervisor for your needs. Dell vStart solutions are validated to run on both vSphere™ from VMware and Hyper-V™ from Microsoft®.
- Easy to scale: vStart 200 is designed to scale, so growing your infrastructure is as simple as adding more capacity to your existing vStart rack or integrating additional racks as needed.
- Infrastructure designed for the cloud: Validated by Microsoft Private Cloud Fast Track, Dell vStart 200 is the infrastructure for Dell Private Clouds.
Help where you need it
- Helpful tools: Dell vStart seamlessly plugs into your existing management consoles with native plug-ins that help streamline common tools and tasks.
- Ready to grow: When you are ready to expand or you simply want to make the most of your vStart system, simply call us. Dell experts are ready to help you take the next step.
- Support system: All of the components in your vStart system are covered by Dell ProSupport™.*
The center of your virtual world
Dell vStart houses the server, storage, networking and management components of your virtualization environment inside a rack that features tool-free mounting and stabilization. Each rack is designed with perforated doors and flexible air dams to help keep your components cool.