Business-class controlEasily control the entire desktop fleet and keep your business running smoothly with the most manageable all-in-one desktop featuring Intel® vPro™ and Dell unique extensions.
- Remotely manage and update your desktops with next-generation Intel® vPro™ technology.
- Perform one-to-many, out-of-band BIOS management with Dell’s unique Intel® vPro™ extensions for BIOS management and hard drive wipe.
- Reduce costs to deploy, monitor and update systems with Dell’s automated tools and utilities for client systems management.
- Centralized control and security through delivery of on-demand virtual desktops from the cloud to stateless and diskless Dell OptiPlex Cloud Desktops, powered by Dell Wyse WSM.
Protect data from desktop to the cloudProtect your data no matter where it resides — from desktop to mobile to the cloud — with comprehensive security and encryption solutions.
- Centrally manage data-encryption policies across devices without disrupting end users or existing IT processes with Dell Data Protection | Encryption (DDP | E).
- Control access to systems and information with Dell Data Protection | Security Tools for single sign-on and authentication management.
- Tighten security with integrated hardware such as self-encrypted drives and user-authentication options.
- Delete data remotely with Dell’s custom Intel® vPro™ extension for remote hard drive wipe.
- Physically secure your system with a lock slot, lockable port cover and lockable tabletop stand mount.
ביצועים גבוהים לפרודקטיביות מיטביתהתמודד עם המשימות התובעניות ביותר באמצעות המחשב השולחני All-in-One החזק ביותר מדגמי OptiPlex.
- האץ את הפרודוקטיביות עם עד מעבדי Intel® Core™ i5 ו-i7 מדור רביעי.
- לקבלת חוויית Windows 8 מיטבית, בחר במסך ה-Multi-Touch האופציונלי מקצה-לקצה בגודל 23 אינץ'.
- אחסן שפע של נתונים וקבל גישה אליהם במהירות עם אפשרויות של כונן קשיח, כונן מצב מוצק (SSD) או כונן מצב מוצק היברידי בעל ביצועים גבוהים (SSHD).
- הפעל בקלות יישומים מרובים בו-זמנית עם זיכרון DDR3 של 1600 מגה-הרץ, בנפח של עד 32 ג'יגה-בתים.*
- האץ את ביצועי הווידיאו עם כרטיסים גרפיים נפרדים אופציונליים.
Connect, communicate and collaborateCommunicate, collaborate and share across your entire organization with a full set of features to help you connect and interact.
- Connect using onboard Gigabit Ethernet (GbE), optional Wireless LAN or optional Bluetooth®.
- Easily set up VoIP communications with integrated front microphone and headphone mini-jacks.
- Support fast data transfers with native high-speed USB 3.0 support.
- Communicate face-to-face with optional Full HD camera, Microsoft® Lync® and Lync-certified headsets.
- Make on-screen sharing easy with the panel’s wide viewing angle. Add a second monitor for dual-screen functionality.
Long-term stability and supportThe durable OptiPlex 9020 All-In-One is designed to stand the test of time and has a long product lifecycle, helping you maintain stability within your IT environment.
- Continue to work through heavy use with an OptiPlex system that is subjected to highly accelerated life testing.
- Manage transitions with confidence and help improve IT planning with a long product lifecycle.
Business-class support and service
Work confidently knowing you have access to comprehensive service and support. With Dell ProSupport* and Dell services, IT can focus on business priorities.
- Get 24x7 help from an expert engineer with optional Dell ProSupport, online or by phone, for assistance with unexpected hardware and software issues.
- Simplify your deployment and create a standardized environment with Dell Configuration and Deployment Services and Dell Imaging Services.
The right fit for your workspaceSeamlessly integrate your space-saving all-in-one into any office environment and deploy on virtually any desk.
- Conserve valuable desk space with a clean and simple all-in-one design.
- Work comfortably in virtually any position using the optional articulated stand.
- Further minimize desktop clutter with an optional wireless keyboard and mouse.
- Deploy with flexibility and select from multiple configuration options. The All-in-One model is one of four OptiPlex chassis designs.
Integrated solutions to protect and manageMaximize the efficiency, security and management of your OptiPlex systems with robust, integrated solutions.
- Dell Data Protection helps you secure data and control user access with comprehensive, flexible, easily managed data protection and access-control solutions.
- Dell Systems Management with Dell KACE offers efficient, centralized and automated management to help you save time and money.
- Dell Cloud Desktop and Dell Cloud Client Computing helps you improve service delivery to your desktops and enhance productivity with streamlined management and seamless access to data and resources.
Environmentally consciousHelp lower your power consumption and reduce your environmental footprint with a highly efficient OptiPlex all-in-one desktop.
- ENERGY STAR 5.2 compliance and EPEAT registration provide assurance that your OptiPlex is energy smart.
- An environmentally conscious design, including a chassis built from 10 percent postconsumer recycled plastics, can help lower your environmental footprint.
Choose your accessories
Essential accessories for your OptiPlex 9020 all-in-oneComplete your OptiPlex 9020 all-in-one with a wireless keyboard and mouse, external hard drive and color laser printer. Look for these great products and more at checkout.
Dell KM632 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
Free yourself from cable clutter with a wireless keyboard and mouse comb
Dell 500GB External Hard Drive
Store your photos, movies and files on a lightweight, portable hard drive and transfer data quickly with USB 3.0.
Dell C3765dnf Color Laser Printer
Boost productivity with a multifunction color printer featuring excellent print quality, time-saving features and low cost per page.
- Dell 8-in-1 Media Card Reader (standard)
Supports optional optical disc drives
- Integrated Intel® HD Graphics 4600; supports optional discrete graphics solutions from AMD
- 200W up to 90% Efficient PSU (80 PLUS Gold); ENERGY STAR 5.2 qualified, Active PFC
- Non-touch system
System Dimensions (w/o stand)(H x W x D) cm / Inches : 38.6 x 57.4 x 6.8 / 15.2 x 22.6 x 2.7 Min.
System Weight (kg / lbs ): 7.6 / 16.8
Stand Depth cm / inches : 22 /8.7
Stand Weight (kg / lbs ): 2.4 / 5.28
Type:Optional, fixed 2.0 MP webcam with sliding door
System Dimensions (w/o stand)(H x W x D) cm / Inches : 38.6 x 57.4 x 7.2/ 15.2 x 22.6 x 2.8 Min.
System Weight (kg / lbs ): 9.44 / 20.8
Stand: Articulating Stand
Stand Depth cm / inches : 25 / 9.84
Stand Weight (kg / lbs ): 3 / 6.6
Type: Optional, tilting 2.0MP webcam
4 External USB 3.0 ports (2 side, 2 rear) and 4 External USB 2.0 ports; 1 RJ-45; 1 VGA; 1 HDMI; 2 PS/2; 1 Line-in (stereo/microphone), 2 Line-out (1 side for headphone/1 rear for speaker)
Dell Entry Standard and Widescreen Flat Panel Analog:
Dell E1713S, E1913S, E1913, E1912H, E2013H, E2213, E2213H
Dell Professional Digital Standard and Widescreen Flat Panel:
Dell P1913S, P1913. P2012H, P2212H, P2312H
Keyboards: Dell USB Entry Keyboard, Dell Multimedia Pro Keyboard, Dell Smart Card Keyboard, Dell Wireless KeyboardMouse: Dell USB Optical Mouse, Dell Laser Mouse, Dell Wireless Mouse (bundled with Dell Wireless Keyboard)
Audio Speakers: Internal Dell audio speaker (standard)
58.4cm (23) WLED, 1920x1080 FHD resolution with anti-glare coating; optional projected capacitive touchscreen with glossy coating
Type : Optional, fixed 2.0 MP webcam with sliding door
Type : Optional, tilting 2.0MP webcam
- Environmental Standards (eco-labels): ENERGY STAR 5.2, EPEAT Registered*, CECP, WEEE, Japan Energy Law , South Korea Eco-label, EU RoHS, China RoHS
Other Environmental Options: Carbon Off-set; Asset Resale and Recovery Service
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment
With Dell ProSupport, you can expect:
- 24x7 direct access to highly trained experts who provide enterprise-level, tech-to-tech support
- Remote and on-site support with four and eight hour parts & labor response options
- Incident-based third-party software assistance for data center and end-user applications, OS, and firmware troubleshooting
- Emergency parts and labor dispatch, in parallel with troubleshooting for issues you identify as severity level 1
- Access to secure online management of parts, convenient for servicing your own hardware
- Options to remotely monitor and manage your data center hardware
- Options for data and asset protection services
Data Management and Protection
Asset Management and Protection
IT Advisory Services
|Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
|Customization and setup|
For fast, trouble-free installation of your system, including installing into a pre-built rack where applicable. For advanced installation requirements your Dell representative can provide a customised quotation.
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
With Dell Configuration Services, your company receives fully functional systems ready for use by end users or for installation in your data center.Dell Configuration Services can help remove the complexity and frustration associated with deploying new equipment. You avoid excessive downtime in deploying new systems and can eliminate the risks and unnecessary complexity associated with supporting nonstandard configurations in your environment.
Have your image loaded on your PCs prior to shipping. By allowing Dell Services to load your image as your systems are being built, you’ll be able to receive fully imaged laptops and desktops and minimize disruption to your day-to-day operations.
Want to be able to control and effectively manage the status of your computer equipment? Our asset tags and ship-box labels make identifying, tracking, securing and recovering your computers easier, simpler and more affordable.
Computrace by Absolute® Software helps your organization locate lost or stolen systems and protect the corporate data that resides on these machines. Computrace allows you to centrally manage your IT assets, identify missing assets and enforce software policies. In the event of loss or theft – Computrace One can help recover the asset.
Allows customization and personalization of BIOS information for your organisation . An automated way to save time and effort creating basic system settings. Provides additional security and change control.
Hard Drive Partitioning
Minimize the risk of damaging crucial Operating System files and increase flexibility by storing your data on separate partitions with no need to purchase and install expensive disk partitioning software.
Asset Resale and Recycling
Asset Resale and Recycling offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal or donation solutions for outdated or end of life IT assets. This service include transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, donation charity nomination, detailed data security and environmental reports at affordable prices.