File sharing and collaboration made simple
The PowerVault™ NX300 is a 1U entry-level storage solution (NAS) with integrated storage specific features and advanced storage technologies and data management software, designed to help small- and medium-sized businesses stay efficient and productive.
- Supports up to 12TB in a compact 1U chassis.
- Select from several SATA/NLSAS drive offerings to satisfy your capacity needs
- Arrives integrated with everything you need to start file sharing, including an automated initial setup and configuration wizard to save you valuable time.
- Microsoft® Windows Storage Server® 2008 Standard Edition or Workgroup Edition
File Access Protocols
- CIFS, NFS, FTP
- 1U Rackmount
- Number of Processors:
Intel® Xeon® E5506, 2.13Ghz/4M, 4C 80W
Max Internal Capacity
8TB with 4x2TB (SATA drives)
SAS, SATA, Near-line SAS:
9 cm (3.5") SATA: 250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB
- HW RAID Levels
RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10
- 1 Dual port Broadcom BCM 5716
- Dell OpenManage featuring Dell Management Console with iDRAC Express
Optional iDRAC Enterprise or Native Java RDP plug-in
Data Protection Features
- Single Instance Storage (SIS)
Distributed File System Replication (DFS-R)
Built-in VSS snapshots for CIFS/NFS. Additional snapshots capability may exist depending on external storage array.
4 cm (1.69")
43 cm (17.09")
63 cm (24.69")
Standard redundant cooling
Hot-plug hard drives
Hot-plug redundant power
Hot-plug redundant cooling
Sliding ReadyRails™ for 4-post Racks
Static ReadyRails™ for 4-post & 2-post Racks
AC Power/Max Current
- Non-Redundant, 480W (80+ BRONZE)
Optional Redundant, 500W (80)
Auto Ranging (100V~240V)
Simple, Dedicated Data Sharing
Using the Microsoft® Windows® Storage Server 2008 operating system, the PowerVault NX300 is an entry-level NAS that is purpose-built for improved file access performance and easily consolidates growing files across smaller organizations.
Room to Grow Your Business
As your business grows, the space-saving PowerVault NX300 expands right along with your increased data needs.
Please contact your Local Partner for further information.