Emulex LPe-11002-E de Dell
Su instalación y administración mejoradas, su capacidad de ampliación superior y su excelente soporte de virtualización convierten al Emulex LPe11002-E en el producto ideal para las empresas medianas y grandes con entornos de redes de área de almacenamiento (SAN) con diferentes sistemas operativos y servidores virtuales. Con potentes herramientas de administración y un amplio soporte de plataformas, este HBA proporciona un rendimiento máximo para la gama más amplia de aplicaciones y entornos.
- Superior quality and reliability ensure data availability
- Highly efficient installation accelerates deployment and reduces administration costs
- Maximum SAN performance that supports more than 140,000 I/O processors (IOPs) increases scalability and user satisfaction in large enterprise installations
- Robust interoperability simplifies deployment and upgrades of SAN hardware and software
- LightPulse Virtual HBA technology provides efficient host utilization and compliance with SAN management best practices
- Common driver model eases management and enables upgrades independent of HBA firmware
Enterprise Support Services
Dell™ offers a broad portfolio of services designed to help organizations optimize their use of Dell/EMC® technology, deploy systems rapidly and attain the highest possible levels of system uptime. With the Dell/EMC partnership, customers can benefit from the synergy of Dell's award-winning server services now enhanced with EMC's best practice methodologies, tools and customer training for storage systems.
Note: The following services are required to ensure the best possible customer experience. Hardware installation and Gold-level support are included in the hardware systems price. Implementation is also a mandatory service.
Consulting and Deployment Services (Required)
- Presales Design and Site Readiness Assessment (Gratis)
- Hardware Installation — On-site installation of Dell/EMC systems, rack mounting of systems, connection to power sources and power-on of devices.
- Implementation — System planning, design documentation, select software installation, configuration of switches, cabling, host connectivity, creation of storage groups, product orientation session and extensive custom options.
Standard Support Services for Dell/EMC Systems (Required)
Dell Gold-Level Enterprise Support Service for Dell/EMC Storage features the following:
- 7x24 high-level engineer to engineer support with direct access to Gold Queue
- Technical Account Management Team
- 7x24 4-hour On-site Support
- Remote Software and Storage Support — Unlimited Resolutions
- Storage System Remote Monitoring
- Prefailure Alert Program
- Seamless support between Dell and key 3rd-party providers
- Change notification/Software Subscription
- Dell/EMC support
- Customer training
- Backup and recovery design and implementation
- Cluster implementation for Microsoft® Exchange and SQL Server®
- SnapView and MirrorView installation and configuration
- On-site troubleshooting
- On-site engineers
- On-site parts
- Platinum-level support