El QLogic QLE2562 es un adaptador de bus de host (HBA) PCI Express de canal de fibra (FC) y un solo puerto. Este HBA forma parte de la familia de productos HBA QLE2500 que ofrece tecnología de canal de fibra de 8 Gb de última generación, lo que permite satisfacer los requisitos de los centros de datos empresariales.
HighlightsThe QLE2562 is a PCI Express, dual port, Fibre Channel (FC) Host Bus Adapter (HBA). The QLE2562 is part of the QLE2500 HBA product family that offers next generation 8 Gb FC technology, meeting the business requirements of the enterprise data center. Features of this HBA includes throughput of 3200 MBps (full-duplex), 200,000 initiator and target I/Os per second (IOPS) per port, and StarPower™ technology-based dynamic and adaptive power management. Benefits include optimizations for virtualization, power, reliability, availability, and serviceability (RAS), and security.
Enterprise Support Services
Dell™ offers a broad portfolio of services designed to help organizations optimize their use of Dell/EMC® technology, deploy systems rapidly and attain the highest possible levels of system uptime. With the Dell/EMC partnership, customers can benefit from the synergy of Dell's award-winning server services now enhanced with EMC's best practice methodologies, tools and customer training for storage systems.
Note: The following services are required to ensure the best possible customer experience. Hardware installation and Gold-level support are included in the hardware systems price. Implementation is also a mandatory service.
Consulting and Deployment Services (Required)
- Presales Design and Site Readiness Assessment (Gratis)
- Hardware Installation — On-site installation of Dell/EMC systems, rack mounting of systems, connection to power sources and power-on of devices.
- Implementation — System planning, design documentation, select software installation, configuration of switches, cabling, host connectivity, creation of storage groups, product orientation session and extensive custom options.
Standard Support Services for Dell/EMC Systems (Required)
Dell Gold-Level Enterprise Support Service for Dell/EMC Storage features the following:
- 7x24 high-level engineer to engineer support with direct access to Gold Queue
- Technical Account Management Team
- 7x24 4-hour On-site Support
- Remote Software and Storage Support — Unlimited Resolutions
- Storage System Remote Monitoring
- Prefailure Alert Program
- Seamless support between Dell and key 3rd-party providers
- Change notification/Software Subscription
- Dell/EMC support
- Customer training
- Backup and recovery design and implementation
- Cluster implementation for Microsoft® Exchange and SQL Server®
- SnapView and MirrorView installation and configuration
- On-site troubleshooting
- On-site engineers
- On-site parts
- Platinum-level support