Double your capacity and reduce your backup window
Customers looking to store and protect their data efficiently without the added cost and expense of software-based encryption with speeds up to 140MB\s and a capacity of 1.5TB’s.
Double the storage capacity and reduce your backup windowThe Ultrium LTO-5 technology offers up to 1.5TB native capacity with a transfer rate of 504GB/hr. That is an almost double the capacity, while shrinking the backup window by 15%, over previous generations of LTO4 drives. With a 6GB* SAS interface the PowerVault LTO-5-140 leverages higher transfer rates over traditional SCSI interfaces.
Excellent SecurityPowerVault™ LTO-5-140 along with LTO4, offers device level encryption. This enables organizations to protect their data efficiently without the added cost and expense of software-based encryption.
- Single external LTO-5 tape drive, internal model available within server configurations
- High performance and capacity back up a maximum of 1.5TB (native) of information at up to 504GB/hr (native)
- Read and write compatible with LTO-5 and LTO-4 media , LTO-3 media and is read compatible only
- Available with LTO-5 WORM (Write Once, Read Many) media to protect your data from being altered or changed
- Device Level Encryption simplifies the encryption process by helping to eliminate the need and cost of software-based encryption