Ruggedized. Fanless. Compact.
Compact, energy-efficient embedded box PC. Industrially ruggedized and ready for space-constrained, low-power projects.
Speed solutions to market in weeks, not months.
Small but mighty.The entry-level box embedded PC is ideal for bringing small solutions to big systems.
Rugged and durable: Runs at a minimum operating temp range of 0-50 degrees Celsius and designed to MIL-STD-810G.
Less energy, more power: Multi-core processors based on the Intel® Atom increase performance without sacrificing energy.
Embedded I/O: The wide array of wired and wireless connections make this the perfect embedded computer for applications such as kiosks and POS.
Ports & Slots
Dimensions and weight
- Intel Atom E3825 1.33GHz
Intel Atom E3826 1.75GHz
Intel Atom E3845 1.91GHz
- Win 7 Pro
Win 7 Embedded
Later in 2016: Microsoft Win 10 Pro
Win 10 IoT Enterprise LTSB.
OEM choices affect OS
- DDR3L type @ 1600MHz: 4GB (1x4GB) or 8GB (1x8GB)
- Height: 161 mm (6.5") x Width: 240 mm (9.5”) x Depth: 60 mm (2.5”)
Target Weight: 2.8 kg (6.2 lbs.)
- IP30 Rating
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- 1 USB3.0
- Fanless design, optimized for wall, and VESA mounting
I/O Expansion Slots
- 2 Dual Independent Gigabit Ethernet (RJ‐45)
Serial Interfaces: 2 x RS‐232/485 (set by BIOS)
1 x RS‐232/422 via multi‐function port
- Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11n +Bluetooth LE
Mobile Broadband/WWAN (3G or LTE)
- Optional Dell Boomi and Statistica software for backend data integration and distributed analytics. Optional Dell Edge Device Manager (EDM) for cloud-based device management. Support for third-party software solutions, including offerings from our qualified ISV partners.
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) v2.0 capable; Secure Boot, BIOS password and I/O port disablement. Selected OS may affect some features.
- Custom configuration service (BIOS, your software image, etc.) available. Dell’s IoT services, cloud services, vertical services and other solutions available.
- Nominal input 24V DC (12-26V)
- HDD & SSD m.2 (with interposer) options: 1x HDD or 1x SSD. Client SATA HDD is 500 GB or 1 TB. SSD is 32 GB, 64 GB or 128 GB. (Drive affects temperature and service options.)
- Commercial services vary. Limited hardware warranty with mail-in service; ProSupport services with contract options up to five years for solid-state drives only; *one-year basic hardware warranty on hard disk drives.
- Available Microsoft® SCCM integration and remote cloud management option via Dell Edge Device Manager.
We’ve got your Embedded PC covered.
Choose Dell ProSupport for 24x7x365 direct access to in-region engineers for advanced hardware and OS support. When necessary, and for Embedded PCs equipped with solid-state drive, Dell will provide next business day, onsite service after remote diagnosis.
Dell Deployment Services
Deployment services ensure your Embedded Box PC is configured accurately and quickly by our highly skilled experts.
Configuration & Flexible Branding
OEM-Ready version available for OEMs. From bezel to BIOS to packaging, your Embedded PCs can look and feel as if they were designed and built by you. Some options, such as memory and operating systems, change for OEM-ready.