A feast for all your senses.
- Features & Design
- Ratings & Reviews
- Drivers, Manuals & Support
ProcessorHelp Me Choose
Operating SystemHelp Me Choose
Productivity SoftwareHelp Me Choose
Office 365Help Me Choose
Security SoftwareHelp Me Choose
Photo-Organising and Sharing
Adobe Creativity and Productivity SoftwareHelp Me Choose
Digitally Delivered SoftwareHelp Me Choose
WarrantyHelp Me Choose
Audio and Speakers
Built-in digital microphone
Ports, Slots & Chassis
(4) USB 3.0 incl. 1 with PowerShare
Combination headphone/ microphone jack
Kensington Security Lock
AC Power In
Multi-media Card Reader
Digital (SD) Memory Card
Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)
Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC) with UHS 50MB/Sec
Memory Stick (MS)
Memory Stick PRO (MS Pro)
Memory Stick XC (MSXC)
Multi Media Card (MMC) - Multi Media Card plus (MMC+) supported in MMC compatibility mode only xD
Dimensions & Weight
Width: 14.9” (379.4mm)
Height: 0.8” (20.5mm) with HD non-touch display / 0.9” (22.2mm) with optional touch display
Depth: 10.0” (254.8mm)
Starting weight of 5.7 lb (2.6 Kg) with optional touch display
Features & Design
A sleek, sub-1" thin forged aluminium design with diamond-cut beveled edges is just one of the premium features you'll find on the new Inspiron 15. It's easy on the eyes and feels great to hold. The backlit keyboard makes working in low-light environments much easier - it spoils you for anything less. The edge-to-edge touch display uses Corning® Gorilla® NBT™ Glass to complete a truly breathtaking laptop.
The optional Full HD 15.6" display with available touch screen has 300-nit brightness, 97% more pixels than HD and 50% brighter than the previous-generation Inspiron 15.Additionally, the 160-degree viewing angle means your display looks clear and crisp from almost any seat.
Waves MaxxAudio® Pro brings crisp, rich sound to your favorite music, movies and videos.
2GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GT750M discrete graphics (optional) give you the muscle you need for responsive gaming and video edits.
We want you to love your new PC for years to come. That's why we test every Inspiron laptop for reliability not just in the places where you expect it, but for the open road ahead.
• Turn up the heat: From locker rooms to locked cars, we test Inspiron laptops for survival in harsh short-term heat conditions of up to 65°C/149°F.
• Everything hinges on it: We test Inspiron laptop hinges to ensure they still feel tight, even after opening and closing the lid 20,000 times.
• Keys to success: We test commonly used keys for 10 million keystrokes and touch pad buttons 1 million times with no failure. So go ahead, finish your novel.
• Buttoned up: No matter what you set your power and multimedia buttons to do, we've tested them all to survive up to 40,000 pushes with no problems.
• Twist and turn: Call us excessive, but after twisting every Inspiron laptop's base and lid more than 25,000 times, we can assure you the parts inside are well protected.
My Dell is an easy-to-use support tool that consolidates the information you need about your PC.
Proactive: Advice and alerts to let you know about issues before they happen, and tools to fix issues if they arise.
Simple: Easy access to Dell support, warranty information and services to help you save time and reduce hassle.
Trustworthy: Dell Back-up and Recovery provides flexible, automated backup and recovery to ensure your precious pictures, music and files remain safe. This facility is accessible through the My Dell interface
Essential accessories for your Inspiron 15
You can maximize the versatility and performance of your Inspiron 15 with essential accessories that can help you stay on the go and be more productive at home. When you’re on the go, protect your Inspiron 15 with a carrying case or sleeve and take along a wireless mouse. For a more traditional desktop setup, connect to a Dell productivity dock, virtually borderless monitor, and wireless keyboard and mouse.
Add superspeed USB 3.0 capability when you connect your external display and devices to this high-performance docking station.
View Details ›
Take advantage of your premium graphics with a 23" Full HD (1920x1080) display. Images look rich and clear on this glossy, virtually borderless screen.
View Details ›
Low-profile keys and optical tracking let you work in comfort without a cord in sight.
View Details ›
Upgrade your In-Home Service with Premium Phone Support and stay connected to your digital life:
Why Premium Phone Support?
Premium Phone Support provides expert support for consumer customers who need rapid problem resolution to maximize uptime and productivity. Premium Phone Support is a service offer that includes support for software, and extended hours with an expert level technician for hardware support.
• Support for operating system and common software applications (email, productivity, financial, internet browser, photo/video editing software). Examples include Windows 7 OS, Microsoft® Office®, QuickBooks®, McAfee® SecurityCenter and Adobe® Photoshop®
• Support for preinstalled software and software that was purchased separately
• Includes help with how-to questions, such as installation and uninstall assistance, data transfer or backup, wireless network setup, anti-virus setup and restoring your system back to factory settings
• Wired/wireless networking and printer setup assistance
• 24x7 round-the-clock Phone Technical Support