For professional creators
Highest performing and fully customizable workstations certified with professional applications. Featuring the most powerful Intel® processors and an innovative design.
#1 Workstations in North America.
According to IDC Worldwide Workstation Tracker Q3 2016.
- Meet the family.Introducing the redesigned Precision mobile workstations – featuring a new industrial design, mobile Intel® processors and all the power you need.
- Precision 3520Affordable 15-inch mobile workstation with enhanced performance features. New Intel® processors, faster memory speeds, and NVIDIA® Quadro® professional graphics.
- Precision 5520Thinnest, lightest, smallest 15" mobile workstation with big performance.
- Precision 7520World's most powerful 15" mobile Workstation featuring the latest 7 th Gen Intel® processors, a PremierColor UHD display and up to 3TB of storage .
- Precision 7720World’s most powerful and first VR-ready mobile workstation, featuring 7 th Gen Intel ® processors, PremierColor UHD display and up to 4TB of storage.
The latest technologies
With available 4K Ultra HD touch displays, durable Corning Gorilla Glass, and chassis built thin and light for portability or performance-driven to support multiple hard drives, the Precision mobile workstations are equipped to realize your creations.
Free with your Precision workstation, the Dell Precision Optimizer takes the guesswork out of customizing settings and automatically tunes your workstation to run the most popular Independent Software Vendor (ISV) applications at the fastest speeds possible. Featuring centralized management with Microsoft SCCM and KACE, simplified systems management to improve system reliability, detailed analytics and smart notifications to proactively address resource bottlenecks, certified graphics drivers downloads and Radeon ProRender ray-tracing plug-ins to render stunningly photorealistic images ― all in an elegant, new UI .
Mission critical reliability
Dell dedicates thousands of hours to rigorous testing with professional software companies like Autodesk, Adobe and Solidworks in order to deliver reliable and fully optimized workstations, so you can create with confidence.
Expert help from ProSupport Plus
ProSupport Plus is the most complete service and support service in the industry. You get 24x7 priority access to help for hardware and software challenges, accidental damage repairs, optional return of replaced hard drives, and even onsite support.