Business as usual is never usual.
Dell’s most secure 2-in-1 is a lightweight Ultrabook™ and a detachable 13-inch tablet in one powerful device, featuring Intel® Core™ M processors.
Available with Windows 8.1 — for a smooth, versatile PC experience.
Business computing without compromiseWherever business takes you, the Latitude 13 7000 Series 2-in-1 allows you to work how you want, where you want without compromising performance. Enjoy a high-performance Ultrabook™ and a detachable 13-inch tablet in one lightweight device with Dell industry-leading security to keep your data protected.
True business productivityLatitude 13 7000 Series 2-in-1 is designed to keep you productive – on the road or at the office – with powerful business-class features:
- Multitask throughout your day with powerful Intel® Core™ M processor and Intel® Core™ M processor family – optimized for 2-in-1 devices.
- Enjoy ample viewing area for your content on the large 13.3-inch Full HD touch display. The latest 10-point capacitive touch technology delivers pinpoint accuracy and supports the optional Dell Active Stylus for easy note taking.
- Work comfortably on-the-go with the full-size business-class single point ISO keyboard with standard backlight and the convenience of two USB 3.0 ports on the keyboard base.
- Stay connected wherever you are with superior connectivity options, including LTE/HSPA Mobile Broadband and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Go longer in between charges with up to 10.5 hours of battery life when you connect to the optional 2-cell battery in the keyboard base.
- Also, with Intel® Pro Wireless Display technology (Intel® Pro WiDi), users can connect wirelessly to projectors and displays with the security and configuration capabilities IT requires.
Your office, anywhereTo achieve ultimate mobility, a line of accessories purposefully designed for the Latitude 13 7000 Series 2-in-1 creates a functional mobile office that can keep on-the-go professionals productive throughout the workday. The Dell Mobile Office includes:
- Dell Premier Briefcase, a functional bag to carry and organize your device and accessories in a sleek, TSA checkpoint friendly design.
- Dell Portable Power Companion, provides extra power for all your devices (PC, tablet and smartphone) so that you’re always charged, even without a wall outlet (available soon).
- Dell Adapter – USB 3.0 to HDMI/VGA/Ethernet/USB 2.0, provides multiple connections so that you’re never caught off guard — share information easily and connect to a projector, display or TV.
- Dell Premier Sleeve + Stand, customized to protect Latitude 13 7000 Series 2-in-1.
- Dell Active Stylus, for hands-free viewing, navigating and note taking on your tablet.
Secure. Manageable. Reliable. Latitude.The world’s most secure business 2-in-1:
Dell Data Protection | Encryption protects your data across all endpoints, including external media and in public cloud storage. Stop advanced malware in its tracks with DDP | Protected Workspace and enable advanced authentication options with DDP | Security Tools.
The world’s most manageable business 2-in-1:
By building unique management capabilities into our business class PCs, Dell helps extend life expectancy to decrease IT issues as systems age. With Dell Client Command Suite, download free tools that help streamline system deployment, monitoring and updating in complex IT environments. Within our suite, download KACE K1000 Express, a free, easy-to-use IT inventory tool that will manage warranty status, BIOS and driver updates, across your Dell devices. Plus Dell offers unique Intel® vPro™ capabilities for updating your entire fleet of commercial endpoints at once, even if they’re powered off.
Outstanding reliability you can trust:
Latitude 13 7000 Series 2-in-1 has been subjected to MIL-STD 810G testing to ensure durability under extreme conditions. A spill-proof keyboard protects against liquid damage while the premium Corning® Gorilla® Glass touch display offers an optimal viewing experience with better touch sensitivity, brightness and durability. Your device is also backed by enterprise-level Dell ProSupport 24x7 to minimize downtime, all the time.
When you customize your system you will find these other support options, with ProSupport Plus offering the most complete support service:
ProSupport Plus, Dell’s most complete* support service for PCs and tablets*, is the only support service that can prevent issues before they occur. Dell’s SupportAssist will detect when a hard drive or battery is about to fail, automatically create a case for resolution and notify the customer that the new hardware is on its way. This end to end support service also includes 24x7 priority access to ProSupport engineers who provide help for hardware and software challenges, repair for devices that are accidentally damaged and the ability to keep a hard drive after replacement allowing you to ensure your data is stays secure.*When necessary, Dell will provide onsite* support to ensure repairs are done quickly and conveniently. ProSupport Plus provides all the support essentials that will reduce downtime automatically.
Accidents happen, and with Dell’s Accidental Damage Service* you can reduce the downtime. We’ll repair a laptop damaged by an electrical surge, liquid spill or drop.
At-desk productivity accessories for your Latitude 13 7000 Series 2-in-1
Get the most from your Latitude 13 7000 Series 2-in-1 with an UltraSharp monitor, premium keyboard and mouse combo and two docking options for ultimate productivity at your desk. Look for these great products and more at checkout.
Watch the Video About Latitude Accessories
Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor —U2414H
Dell Wireless Premium Keyboard and Mouse Combo — KM714
Dell Docking Station — USB 3.0 D3100
- Intel® Core™ M & Core™ M vPro
Operating System (Dell recommends Windows 10 Pro.)
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
Windows 8.1 Single Language 64-bit
- Integrated with the Processor
- Intel® HD Graphics 5300
- 13.3” IPS Display with FHD (1920x1080) with 10 point capacitive touch
- External Options Only
- Dell Data Protection|Security Tools
Dell Data Protection|Protected Workspace
Optional - Dell Data Protection|Encryption
FIPS validated TPM 1.2
Optional Advanced Authentication : Dell ControlVaultTM, (FIPS 201 Contacted Smart Card Reader, Fingerprint reader, Contactless Smart Card/NFC)
- Wireless LAN Options:
Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 802.11AC Wi-Fi + BT 4.0 LE Wireless Card
Optional Mobile Broadband* Options:
Dell Wireless™ 5810e LTE/HSPA+
- Intel® vPro™ Technology’s advanced management features (optional, requires Intel WiFi® Link WLAN)
- Width: 320mm
Starting weight: 3.67lbs
- 2 USB 3.0 One with Powershare
- SD 4.0 Card Reader
Noble Lock Slot
2 M.2 Slots (WLAN & WWAN)
Optional SIM Card Slot
Optional SmartCard Reader
Optional Fingerprint Reader