Wydajność i skalowanie Elastyczna konstrukcja pozwala zwiększyć prędkość w centrum danych do 10 Gb
Organizacje poszukujące przełącznika nadrzędnego, który zapewnia parametry buforowania, opóźnień i wydajności niezbędne do wydajnej obsługi oczekiwanych funkcji.
HighlightsThe Cisco® Catalyst® 4900M is a two-rack-unit (2RU) top-of-server rack Ethernet switch optimized for 10/100/1000 and 10 Gigabit Ethernet access devices. It is unique in the top-of-rack space because it is semi-fixed. This flexibility provides a simplified modular migration path from Gigabit Ethernet to 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
Fast, Reliable 10 Gbit/sec Performance
- Simplified and flexible infrastructure provides 10 Gigabit Ethernet configurations ranging from 8 to 24 ports
- Offers more than nine combinations of media types, including Gigabit Ethernet ,copper and fiber interfaces and 10 Gigabit Ethernet copper and fiber interfaces
- Delivers an investment protection path for 10GBASE-T access upgradability
- Offers wire-speed Layer 2+ Ethernet switching with 320 Gbps and 250 million packets per second (mpps) of aggregate capacity in 2RU
- Eliminates access port–to–uplink-port oversubscription bottlenecks with up to 40 ports of wire-speed 10/100/1000 at the access to 8 wire-speed 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks
- Provides Cisco TwinGig Converter Module support on the 8-port X2 half-cards, allowing up to 32 Gbps over fiber optics per switch
- Allows control of transmit queue sizing: default size of TX queue is 8000 packets (irrespective of packet size); this can be configured into up to 8 queues with different sizes and graded priorities
Cisco SMARTnet Service for Rapid Problem Resolution
Cisco SMARTnet Service is an award-winning technical support service that offers direct, anytime access to Cisco engineers and an extensive range of technical resources. SMARTnet delivers rapid issue resolution, flexible device-by-device coverage, and premium service options to help maximize operational efficiency.
Cisco SMARTnet provides the following:
Dell ProSupportFaster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This new support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Need professional support services that take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24? Choose Dell ProSupport to get access to a certified technician in two minutes or less.
Got an IT staff? Choose Dell ProSupport for IT and get tech-to-tech support with Fast-Track Dispatch, along with 7x24 access to Dell-certified technicians.
Dell ProSupport Service Model
Dell ProSupport for End Users
Designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff.
Dell ProSupport for IT
Next, add Same-Day Response for faster resolution:
Same-Day Response — Ideal for customers using their Dell systems for time-sensitive operations or critical business functions. A Dell-trained technician will arrive onsite within 4 hours after problem determination, depending on location, to help get your system back in operation as rapidly as possible.
Basic Hardware Warranty
Customization and Set-Up