For business-class security and reliability
The world’s most secure, most manageable and most reliable business-class laptops with outstanding support for your end-users.
Compare the full breadth of our Latitude portfolio designed to meet the needs of any mobile professional.
- Latitude 7000 SeriesWorld's most secure Ultrabooks™ for business and newly designed with superior performance and premium features.
- Latitude 5000 SeriesWorld's most secure business laptops, newly designed so you can work confidently.
- Latitude 3000 SeriesSecure, easily managed and reliable laptops, designed for small and growing businesses with strong performance for everyday productivity.
- Latitude 13 7000 Series 2-in-112.5" 2-in-1 for getting down to business with laptop power, tablet flexibility and premium materials with accessories for mobile professionals.
- Latitude 6 SeriesFully featured to provide outstanding mobile business productivity.
- Latitude Education SeriesPurpose-built for education.
- Latitude Rugged SeriesBuilt for real-world performance and security in the harshest of environments.
World’s most secure business-class laptops
Only Dell offers comprehensive encryption, leading authentication and leading-edge malware prevention from a single source. Dell Data Protection (DDP) solutions are designed to help you protect end-user data wherever it goes and make it easy to centrally manage endpoint security and compliance. Your users can work with the tools they know and love without interruption or compromised performance.
Latitude named most reliable
A 2015 customer satisfaction survey conducted by Technology Business Research, Inc. found that Latitude outscored the competition for the third consecutive quarter in reliability, performance, product design and features.
See the full report here.
See the full report here.
Have power, will travel
The Dell Power Companion provides significant extra battery life for greater productivity on the go. Lightweight and compact, this handy device powers Latitudes, as well as up to two smartphones, tablets or other USB-enabled devices. Keep working for up to 28 hours and 2 minutes of battery life on Latitude 14 5000 Series with Dell Power Companion*.
Work without wires
Declutter your workspace with the Dell Wireless Dock for select Latitudes through Intel® WiGig technology. Power up to two external displays, keyboard, mouse, audio and other peripherals to maximize efficiency and minimize mess. Because when you work on the move, you don’t want to get tangled up in wires.
Expert help from ProSupport Plus
Your business doesn’t have time for downtime, so our support service is here to help. With ProSupport Plus you get 24x7 priority access to ProSupport engineers to provide help for hardware and software challenges, repair for accidental damage, and the return of replaced hard drives to ensure your data stays secure. Dell will even send onsite support when necessary, to ensure repairs are completed quickly and easily.