Dell Latitude E6410
Pequenas empresas que requerem um equilíbrio entre mobilidade e desempenho
Dell™ Latitude™ E-Family laptops unite dependable, long-lasting design with professional style.
Whether used in the office or around the globe, Latitude™ E-Family laptops can simplify productivity for mobile collaboration.
- Easy Global Collaboration — The latest wireless options let you connect with colleagues from virtually anywhere. A light-sensitive Webcam and noise-reducing, speech-enhancing microphone can be paired with speakers for an optimal video conference experience.
- Smart Controls — An intuitive, gesture-enabled touchpad and vibrant backlit keyboard option let you work smartly-and comfortably-in virtually any situation.
- Power to Do More — With Intel® Core™ i5 and up to quad-core Intel® Core™ i7 with Intel® Turbo Boost technology processor options, along with next-generation discrete graphics options, you can have a performance boost to stay on top of business.
- Always ON™ Capability — Use Latitude ON technology to access your email, calendar and contacts without booting up, and enjoy the added benefit of idle battery life that can extend for days, not just hours, on select platforms.*
Simplified Deployment and Maintainability
With an emphasis on stability, inter-compatibility, global support and simplified management, Latitude E-Family laptops can help save IT time and money within your organization.
Global Service and SupportLatitude E-Family laptops feature a range of customizable, globally focused service and support options.
- Advanced Security and Systems Management: Three-Year International Service (with purchase of Next Business Day Onsite Service after Remote Diagnosis): Available in selected regions.
- Dell ProSupport for IT: Get tech-to-tech support for IT professionals and the ability to fast-track dispatch parts and labor, bypassing basic troubleshooting (certification required).
- Easy Transition and Deployment: Dell Migration Services, with automated processes, can help reduce the manual labor associated with configuration and deployment.
- Intel® Core™ i7-620M (2.66GHz, 4M cache) (with Turbo Boost Technology)
Intel® Core™ i5-540M (2.53GHz, 3M cache) (with Turbo Boost Technology)
Intel® Core™ i5-520M (2.4GHz, 3M cache) (with Turbo Boost Technology)
Featuring Turbo Boost Technology
Sistema operativo (A Dell recomenda o Windows 10 Pro.)
- Windows® 7 Home Premium 32-Bit
Windows® 7 Professional 32-Bit
Windows® 7 Professional 64-Bit
Windows® 7 Ultimate 32-Bit
Windows® 7 Ultimate 64-Bit
- Dual Channel DDR3 Memory*
Two Memory slots offering up to 8GB DDR3
Memory Bandwidth: 1066MHz or 1333MHz
Placa de vídeo
- NVIDIA® NVS 3100M 512 MB gDDR3
Placa gráfica Intel® HD
- Monitor LED WXGA+ anti-brilho de 36 cm (14,1") (1440x900)
Monitor LED WXGA anti-brilho de 36 cm (14,1") (1280x800)
- DVD-ROM, DVD+/-RW, Blu-Ray
- Magnesium Alloy LCD back and Base
Color choices available
Weight & Dimensions:
Starting weight: 4.26 lbs/1.93 kg (with 4-cell battery)
Height: (front/back) 1-1.2"/25.4-31.2mm
Network connector (RJ-45), Optional Modem connector (RJ-11)
USB 2.0 (4) – 1 USB/eSATA combo
Microphone jack, Headphone/speaker out
IEEE 1394, 6-in-1 card reader, 54 mm ExpressCard or Type I/II PCMCIA
Docking Connector, VGA, DisplayPort
SmartCard Reader and optional Contactless SmartCard Reader
- Alimentação a bateria:
Bateria de iões de lítio de 4 células (37 Wh) com ExpressCharge™ (opcional)
Bateria de iões de lítio de alta capacidade de 6 células (60 Wh) com ExpressCharge™ (standard)
Bateria de iões de lítio de alta capacidade de 9 células (90 Wh) com ExpressCharge™ (opcional)
Bateria de iões de lítio de 9 células (81 Wh) com 3 anos de garantia (opcional)
Bateria com maior autonomia de 12 células (88 Wh) (opcional)
- Segurança física:
Ranhuras com cadeados de cabo de aço reforçado, cadeados para módulo de suportes de dados e unidade de disco rígido.
Segurança do utilizador e do sistema:
Leitor de Smart Card e Leitor de Smart Card sem contacto (opcional)
Leitor de impressões digitais OU Leitor de impressões digitais FIPS (opcional)
A unidade de disco rígido encriptado opcional oferece uma total encriptação do disco
ControlVault – gestão segura de credenciais num limite fiável
Segurança da rede:
Acesso Wi-Fi protegido (WPA) 802.11, 802.11i (WPA2), Redes virtuais privadas (VPN) 802.1x com modos EAP e compatível com CCX 4.0
- Modelo regulamentar: PP27L
Tipo regulamentar: PP27L001
Fichas sobre segurança do produto, CEM e ambiente (em iInglês)
Página inicial de conformidade regulamentar da Dell (em inglês)
A Dell e o ambiente (em inglês)
Faster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This new support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Need professional support services that take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24? Choose Dell ProSupport to get access to a certified technician in two minutes or less.
Got an IT staff? Choose Dell ProSupport for IT and get tech-to-tech support with Fast-Track Dispatch, along with 7x24 access to Dell-certified technicians.
|Dell ProSupport Service Model|
|Dell ProSupport||Dell ProSupport for IT|
|Designed for organisations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. |
|Designed to provide tech-to-tech support for IT Professionals, Database Administrators and internal Service Desks or helpdesks. |
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION|
|International Onsite Service* - Provides service and support for your Dell laptop while you are traveling.|
Specialised Onsite Options – Allows you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for laptops include:
|Asset Management and Protection|
Data Management and Protection
| Customisation and Set-Up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customisation and utilisation of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of accountability.
Custom Factory Integration
Dell offers custom factory integration services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation, and integration in our factory.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage, and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ Support
For Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ customers, new deployment service options such as unique password pre-population; pre-configured management settings; and no-touch deployment can help ease deployment concerns while saving time and money.
Advanced Configuration Services
With Advanced Configuration Services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive; select boot order; change BIOS settings; and modify various standard software configuration settings.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.