Desktop OptiPlex 780
TI de organização que necessitam de uma solução desktop expansível e de manutenção fácil com gestão Intel vPro
Design That Empowers IT
Whether your workforce is local, national or global, the Dell OptiPlex 780 offers easy serviceability, standardized configurations and advanced remote-management capabilities that can help IT work more efficiently. Features include:
- Advanced Remote Management: Intel® vPro™ technology can reduce the need for software-related desk-side visits and allow for systems management even when the desktop is turned off.
- Globally Standard Platforms: IT can standardize OptiPlex desktops to a global configuration at the time of purchase, making it easy to resolve issues and order replacement parts later.
- Easy Routine Maintenance: Tool-less chassis design to ease serviceability while DirectDetect troubleshooting LEDs enable quick diagnosis of hardware issues.
- "Go Anywhere" Design: The OptiPlex 780 Ultra Small Form Factor offers secure desktop performance in a slim chassis that adapts to virtually any environment. An integrated power supply and optimized cable management can simplify deployment and operations.
Stability You Can Build On
With its emphasis on stable, long-term performance for end users and IT professionals alike, the OptiPlex 780 can meet your organization's evolving technology needs while offering a low total cost of ownership. The OptiPlex 780 is designed to deliver:
Security for Your BusinessThe OptiPlex 780 gives you the power to choose your level of security, from hardware to software, local or remote. Simply match the security options with your organization's priorities to help keep your critical information protected.
- Network Protection: Intel® vPro™ technology helps to isolate system threats, offering excellent protection for your network infrastructure.
- Built-in TPM 1.2: Integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2* security provides hardware-level protection of data and passwords.
- Hard-Disk Security: Secure critical data with optional full-disk-encryption drives or solid-state drives, and choose optional ProSupport* Certified Data Destruction and ProSupport* Hard Drive Data Recovery services for additional layers of data security.
Energy Efficient Design, Environmental Responsibility
With its energy-efficient, environmentally conscious design, the OptiPlex 780 reflects the potential benefits to your operations and your bottom line.
- Intel® Core™2 Quad (not available on USFF)
Intel® Core™2 Duo
Intel® Pentium® Dual Core
Intel® Celeron® Dual Core
- Windows® 7 Professional 32-Bit
Windows® 7 Ultimate 32-Bit
Ubuntu® Linux® (select countries)
Placa de vídeo
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2
Não-TPM apenas em países seleccionados1
Suporte para ranhura e alça de bloqueio do chassis
Comutador de intrusão no chassis opcional
Palavra-passe de configuração/BIOS
Segurança da interface E/S
Teclados Smart Card
Tecnologia Intel® Trusted Execution
Suporte da BIOS para o Computrace opcional®
Gestão de sistemas
- Tecnologia Intel® vPro™ activada (iAMT Professional 5,x)
Tecnologia Intel® vPro™ desactivada (iAMT Professional 5,x)
Capacidade de gestão standard Intel®
Sem gestão de sistemas Out-of-Band
- Garantia limitada para hardware™ ; 3 anos de assistência no local no dia útil seguinte após diagnóstico remoto (3-3-3) standard; 3 anos de Dell ProSupport opcional para as TI; opções de extensão da garantia, manutenção e suporte para 4 e 5 anos
- MT/DT- LAN Ethernet 10/100/1000 Intel® 82567LM integrada; placa PCIe Broadcom® NetXtreme® 10/100/1000 opcional; placa PCIe WLAN Broadcom® 1505 opcional (802,11 Draft-N)
SFF- LAN Ethernet 10/100/1000 Intel® 82567LM integrada.
USFF- LAN Ethernet 10/100/1000 Intel® 82567LM integrada; mini placa PCIe WLAN Broadcom® 1510 opcional (802,11 Draft-N)
305W Standard PSU or optional 255W 88% Efficient PSU; ENERGY STAR® compliant, Active PFC
255W Standard PSU or optional 255W 88% Efficient PSU; ENERGY STAR® compliant, Active PFC
Small Form Factor:
235W Standard PSU or optional 235W 88% Efficient PSU; ENERGY STAR® compliant, Active PFC
Ultra Small Form Factor:
180W up to 90% Efficient Internal PSU, ENERGY STAR® 5.0 compliant, Active PFC
- Padrões ambientais e regulamentares
Padrões ambientais (etiquetas ecológicas):
ENERGY STAR® 5,0 (configurações seleccionadas), EPEAT Gold (configurações seleccionadas), CECP, TCO 05, WEEE, Lei sobre energia do Japão, CES, Green PC do Japão, FEMP, etiqueta ecológica da Coreia do Sul, RoHS da UE, RoHS da China
Outras opções ambientais:
Definições Dell Energy Smart (configurações seleccionadas); offset de carbono; reciclagem de sistemas (serviço de recuperação de activos)
Conformidade regulamentar e ambiental
Modelo regulamentar (Minitorre): DCSM ou DCSM1F
Modelo regulamentar (Desktop): DCNE ou DCNE1F
Modelo regulamentar (Dimensões reduzidas): DCCY ou DCCY1F
Modelo regulamentar (Dimensões ultra-reduzidas): Modelo regulamentar D01U / Tipo regulamentar D01U001
Fichas sobre segurança do produto, CEM e ambiente (em inglês)
Página inicial de conformidade regulamentar da Dell (em inglês)
A Dell e o Ambiente (em inglês)
Dell ProSupportFaster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This new support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Need professional support services that take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24? Choose Dell™ ProSupport™ to get access to a certified technician in two minutes or less.
Got an IT staff? Choose Dell ProSupport for IT and get tech-to-tech support with Fast-track dispatch, along with 7x24 access to Dell-certified technicians.
|Dell ProSupport Service Model|
|Dell ProSupport||Dell ProSupport for IT|
|Designed for organisations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. |
|Designed to provide tech-to-tech support for IT Professionals, Database Administrators and internal Service Desks or helpdesks. |
Next, further customise your support solution by taking advantage of the Dell ProSupport options below that align to how you use your technology.
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION|
|Mission Critical 4-Hour On-site Service — Priority on-site service to get you back up and running fast|
Specialised On-site Options — Allows you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for laptops include:
|Asset Management and Protection |
|Customisation and Set Up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customisation and utilisation of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments that require a single point of accountability.
Custom Factory Integration
Dell offers custom factory integration services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services, such as custom configuration, consolidation and integration, in our factory.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ Support
For Intel AMT and Intel vPro customers, new deployment service options, such as unique password prepopulation, preconfigured management settings and no-touch deployment, can help ease deployment concerns while saving time and money.
Advanced Configuration Services
With Advanced Configuration Services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive, select boot order, change BIOS settings and modify various standard software configuration settings.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.
Dell Flexible Computing SolutionsThe desktop computing landscape is evolving. As organizations and their workforces become increasingly distributed and mobile, an explosion of new end-user devices has exacerbated the challenges being faced by IT departments. These challenges include ensuring data and device security regardless of location, managing data and applications consistently across the organization and providing support for the myriad of emerging devices and applications. Traditional computing has addressed the key customer pain points around mobility, security, manageability and availability in a limited fashion.
Dell's new desktop computing vision - Flexible Computing-delivers validated solutions (hardware, software, and services) that augment Dell's traditional desktop offerings and enable IT departments to navigate their increasingly complex environment.
For more information Dell Flexible Computing Solutions, please visit: http://content.dell.com/uk/en/enterprise/virtual-client.aspx