Streamline your network connections.
PoE+ capable GbE Layer 3 switches that support MLAG and 12-unit stacking.
Dell Networking N2000 Series 1GbE Layer 3 Switches
- Subtotal $5005.90
Tax & Shipping NOT includedDell Networking N2000 Series 1GbE Layer 3 Switches
Upgrade your networkThe Dell Networking N2000 Series offers enhanced, high-availability Layer 3 Standard Ethernet switches with basic routing functionality that:
- Use MLAG for multipath loop-free redundancy without spanning tree to enable
full-bandwidthutilization and high availability
- Promote greater interoperability through interfaces with Cisco's Rapid Per VLAN Spanning Tree (RPVST+) and devices using Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- Offer a more flexible choice in your network by uniting products with the latest open standard protocols
- Feature Layer 3 IPv4 and IPv6 functionality, including static routing and Routing Information Protocol (RIP version 1 & 2) support for up to 256 interfaces
- Support Wave 2 wireless with 2.5GbE ports on the N2128PX-ON
The Dell Networking N2000 Series has options for up to 48 ports of Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+). The N2128PX-ON supports four ports of 60W Power over Ethernet (PoE 60W). This allows you to attach devices with high power requirements (up to 30.8 watts ; up to 60 watts for PoE 60W) without running a separate power cable. Power-over-Ethernet is particularly useful in older buildings where installing power to multiple, widespread locations can be prohibitively expensive.
Designed for efficiencyBuilt to help keep operating costs down, the N2000 Series can operate at temperatures up to 113°F (45°C) to help reduce cooling costs. Features designed to improve overall efficiency include:
- 80PLUS-certified efficient integrated power supply
Redndantvariable-speed cooling fans
- Energy-Efficient Ethernet and low-power PHYs to help reduce power to inactive ports and idle links
Advanced feature set to simplify managementThe Dell Networking N2000 Series is designed for easy deployment and outstanding interoperability. A single OS release (Dell Networking OS 6) allows you to maintain consistent configurations across all N-Series products with a comprehensive feature set that includes:
- One common command line interface (CLI) and graphical user interface (GUI) that use a well-known command language to help skilled network administrators become productive quickly
- USB auto-configuration that helps network administrators rapidly deploy mirrored configurations to numerous devices by simply inserting a USB key
- A variety of enterprise-class features with familiar and intuitive configuration and management commands — plus the latest open-standard protocols and smart integration technologies to help make smoothly operating multi-vendor networks possible
Deploy with confidence at any scaleWith high throughput and capacity to handle unexpected workloads, the N2000 Series switches are ideal solutions for fast-growing GbE networks that require high-density aggregation with seamless redundancy and availability.
- Data rates up to 220Gbps (full duplex) and a forwarding rate of up to 164Mpps
- Built-in stacking ports and standard N-Series stacking cables support a stacking architecture up to 12 units at 84Gbps
- Switch stacks up to 600 1GbE ports can be managed from a single screen or IP address
- Four multi-gig (2.5GbE) RJ45 ports on the N2128PX-ON
| ||Dell Networking N2024|
| ||Dell Networking N2024P|
| ||Dell Networking N2048|
Dell Networking N2048P
Dell Networking N2128PX-ON