Consolidate traffic for networking and iSCSI storage
The Emulex OCe10102-IX-D is a single-chip, high performance 10Gbps adapter that consolidates traffic for networking and iSCSI storage.
- Optimized for Server Virtualization
- Maximum return on investment
- One platform for network and storage connection
- Superior Performance
One Platform for Network and Storage Connection
- 10 Gbps Ethernet and iSCSI offload
- Simplified I/O (input/output) hardware choices for IT managers
Maximum Return on Investment
- Converges network and storage I/O with high-performance 10GbE connectivity
- Reduces CapEx with one network infrastructure
- Reduces OpEx with one management console
- Leverages existing IT investments
Optimized for Server Virtualization
- More virtual machines (VMs) per server with TCP/IP and iSCSI offloads
- TCP/IP stateless efficiency with TCP Chimney Offload
- iSCSI offload performance exceeds software initiator solutions
- Industry-leading performance per watt
- Compliments data center “green” initiatives
Easy to Deploy and Manage With OneCommand™
- One management console for network and storage
- Integrated management of UNCAs and host bus adapters (HBAs)
- Over seven million ports administered with Emulex management software
Dell ProSupportFaster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This new support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Need professional support services that take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24? Choose Dell™ ProSupport™ to get access to a certified technician in two minutes or less.
Got an IT staff? Choose Dell™ ProSupport for IT and get tech-to-tech support with Fast-Track Dispatch, along with 7x24 access to Dell-certified technicians.
|Dell ProSupport Service Model|
|Dell ProSupport for End Users||Dell ProSupport for IT|
|Designed for organisations with limited or no dedicated IT staff.|
|Designed to provide tech-to-tech support for IT professionals, database administrators and internal service desks or helpdesks. |
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PREMIUM PROACTIVE|
|Mission Critical — Perfect for server and storage environments where avoiding unplanned downtime and reducing recovery time through priority response are a must. The package includes priority 4-hour on-site service or optional 2-hour response with 6-hour hardware repair, Dell’s proven Critical Situation process, and emergency dispatch.|
|Proactive Maintenance — Maximises the availability and stability of your infrastructure proactively. The package includes a detailed system assessment and implementation of driver or firmware updates and upgrades for your server or storage systems.|
Remote Advisory Options — Provides telephone and internet access to technical expertise for specialised applications and solutions such as Microsoft® Exchange, virtualization and more.
|Customisation and Setup|
Enhanced installation and configuration with Dell professional project management and documentation. A project manager will be acting as the single-point-of-contact for the entire installation project from pre-site audit to co-ordination of the installation and delivery of post-project documentation.
Get the skills you need to keep pace in today's competitive IT environment with comprehensive training and certification courses. Dell offers a vast array of instructor-led classes and online training courses in a range of topics from server maintenance to in-depth technical overview of specific systems.