Desktop OptiPlex 380
Organizaţiile atente la costuri care caută caracteristici de bază în ceea ce priveşte capacitatea de administrare, securitatea şi eficienţa energetică.
Essential Optimized FeaturesWith features and form factors that extend well beyond "the basics," the OptiPlex 380 provides a flexible, cost-efficient solution for basic IT infrastructures.
- Form Factors That Fit: Choose the form factor that fits your organization's space and expandability needs: Mini Tower, Desktop or Small Form Factor.
- Multiple Configuration Options: Enhance productivity with configuration choices that include Intel® Core™ 2 Quad processors, DDR3 memory, discrete graphics and the Windows® 7 operating system, among other options.
- Easy Serviceability: Tool-less chassis design makes it easy to perform routine maintenance, while DirectDetect LEDs on the front of the chassis enable quick diagnosis of hardware issues.
Management Your Way
Designed to support organization-wide stability, the OptiPlex 380 can keep up with evolving technology needs while offering a low total cost of ownership.
Secure Computing Made Simple
From protection against hardware theft to basic data security, the OptiPlex 380 offers a range of security options to help safeguard your work.
- System Protection: Security features include a Kensington lock slot and optional chassis intrusion alerts to help identify breaches to the system chassis.
- Reliable Data Security: Help prevent data theft or tampering with features such as setup/BIOS password and USB panel enable/disable, and add optional Dell ProSupport* services to assist with hardware and data security issues.
- Flexible Computing Support: With support for On-Demand Desktop streaming (ODDS), IT administrators can help ensure data-center security and compliance without affecting end users' working habits.
Energy-Efficient Design, Environmental Responsibility
With its energy-efficient, environmentally conscious design, the OptiPlex 380 system reflects the potential benefits to your operations and your bottom line.
- Integrated Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator X4500
DVI Adapter card
256MB ATI® RADEON® HD 3450
256MB NVIDIA GeForce 9300 GE
- Dell ControlPoint
Acceptă slot pentru ancorarea carcasei şi cablu antifurt
Contact de alarmă opţional împotriva deschiderii neautorizate a carcasei
Parolă pentru configurare/BIOS
Securitate interfaţă I/O
Compatibilitate BIOS pentru software opţional Computrace® *
- Dell Client Manager Standard: consolă de administrare gratuită a sistemelor, permite implementarea, administrarea şi depanarea sistemelor client Dell în întreaga dvs. organizaţie. Sunt disponibile upgrade-uri opţionale la Dell Client Manager Plus sau Management Suite for Dell Clients.
- Garanţie limitată pentru hardware; Service standard de a doua zi lucrătoare la sediul clientului, după diagnosticare la distanţă, timp de un an (1-1-1); Service opţional de a doua zi lucrătoare la sediul clientului, după diagnosticare la distanţă, timp de trei ani™ (3-3-3); serviciul opţional Dell ProSupport pentru IT, timp de trei ani; opţiuni de asistenţă şi service timp de patru şi cinci ani
- Reţea Gigabit Broadcom® integrată (BRCM 57780)
Placă de reţea PCIe Broadcom® NetXtreme® 10/100/1000 opţională
Placă de reţea WLAN PCIe Dell Wireless 1505 (802.11 Draft-N) opţională
255W Standard PSU or optional 255W 88% Efficient PSU; Energy Star 5.0 compliant
235W Standard PSU or optional 255W 88% Efficient PSU; Energy Star 5.0 compliant
Small Form Factor:
235W Standard PSU or optional 235W 88% Efficient PSU; Energy Star 5.0 compliant
- Standarde de mediu şi de reglementare
Standarde de mediu (etichete ecologice):
ENERGY STAR® 5.0 (la anumite configuraţii), EPEAT Gold (la anumite configuraţii), CECP, TCO 05, WEEE, Japan Energy Law, CES, Japan Green PC, FEMP, South Korea Eco-label, EU RoHS, China RoHS
Alte opţiuni ecologice:
Setări Dell Energy Smart; compensarea emisiilor de dioxid de carbon, reciclarea sistemelor (serviciul de recuperare a activelor scoase din folosinţă)
Conformitatea cu cerinţele de reglementare şi de mediu
Model de reglementare (mini-tower): model de reglementare DCSM1F / tip de reglementare DCSM1F004
Model de reglementare (desktop): model de reglementare DCNE1F / tip de reglementare DCNE1F004
Model de reglementare (factor de formă redus): model de reglementare DCCY1F / tip de reglementare DCCY1F004
Foi de date privind siguranţa produselor, compatibilitatea electromagnetică şi protecţia mediului (în engleză)
Pagina de pornire Dell privind conformitatea cu reglementările (în engleză)
Dell şi mediul înconjurător (în engleză)
Dell ProSupportDesigned to address the technology challenges you face today.
Dell™ ProSupport™ starts with the Dell ProSupport for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 7x24 direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PROACTIVE|
|Mission Critical 4-hour Onsite Service — Priority on-site service to get you back up and running fast|
Specialised Onsite Options — Allows you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for laptops include:
|Asset Management and Protection ||Enterprise-wide Contract — Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through: |
Don’t have an IT staff?
Dell ProSupport for End Users is designed for organisations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. End users receive 24x7 direct break-fix hardware support plus “how-to” support on popular software applications, such as Norton AntiVirus™, Microsoft® Office, Microsoft® Small Business Server, Intuit® QuickBooks®, Adobe® Photoshop and Adobe® Acrobat®. To purchase Dell ProSupport for end users, please contact your Dell Sales Representative.
|Customisation and Set up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customisation and utilisation of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of accountability.
Custom Factory Integration
Dell offers custom factory integration services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services, such as custom configuration, consolidation and integration in our factory.
ImageDirect™ is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customer to easily create, manage and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Intel AMT and Intel vPro Support
For Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ customers, new deployment service options, such as unique password pre-population, preconfigured management settings, and no-touch deployment can help ease deployment concerns while saving time and money.
Advanced Configuration Services
With Advanced Configuration Services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive, select boot order, change BIOS settings and modify various standard software configuration settings.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.
Dell Flexible Computing SolutionsThe desktop computing landscape is evolving. As organizations and their workforces become increasingly distributed and mobile, an explosion of new end-user devices has exacerbated the challenges being faced by IT departments. These challenges include ensuring data and device security regardless of location, managing data and applications consistently across the organization and providing support for the myriad of emerging devices and applications. Traditional computing has addressed the key customer pain points around mobility, security, manageability and availability in a limited fashion.
Dell's new desktop computing vision - Flexible Computing-delivers validated solutions (hardware, software, and services) that augment Dell's traditional desktop offerings and enable IT departments to navigate their increasingly complex environment.
For more information Dell Flexible Computing Solutions, please visit: http://content.dell.com/uk/en/enterprise/virtual-client.aspx