Productivitate la îndemână.
Elegant şi puternic, cu design compact şi funcţionalitate tactilă opţională, sistemul all-in-one OptiPlex 9020 îmbunătăţeşte productivitatea şi colaborarea angajaţilor – o combinaţie de excepţie într-un singur pachet.
High performance for optimal productivityTackle your most demanding tasks with our most powerful OptiPlex all-in-one desktop.
- Boost productivity with up to 4th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 and Intel® Core™ i7 processors.
- Available with Windows 7 Professional and Windows 8 Pro.
- Select the optional 23" (58.4 cm) edge-to-edge multi-touch screen.
- Store plenty of data and access it quickly with hard drive, solid-state drive (SSD) or high-performance solid-state hybrid drive (SSHD) options.
- Easily run multiple applications simultaneously with up to 16GB of 1600MHz DDR3 memory.*
- Accelerate your video performance with optional discrete graphics.
The right fit for your workspaceSeamlessly integrate your space-saving all-in-one into any office environment and deploy on virtually any desk.
- Conserve valuable desk space with a clean and simple all-in-one design.
- Work comfortably in virtually any position using the optional articulated stand.
- Further minimize desktop clutter with an optional wireless keyboard and mouse.
- Deploy with flexibility and select from multiple configuration options. The All-in-One model is one of four OptiPlex chassis designs.
Connect, communicate and collaborateCommunicate, collaborate and share across your entire organization with a full set of features to help you connect and interact.
- Connect using onboard Gigabit Ethernet (GbE), optional Wireless LAN or optional Bluetooth®.
- Easily set up VoIP communications with integrated front microphone and headphone mini-jacks.
- Support fast data transfers with native high-speed USB 3.0 support.
- Communicate face-to-face with optional Full HD camera, Microsoft® Lync® and Lync-certified headsets.
- Make on-screen sharing easy with the panel’s wide viewing angle. Add a second monitor for dual-screen functionality.
Business-class controlEasily control the entire desktop fleet and keep your business running smoothly with the most manageable all-in-one desktop featuring Intel® vPro™ and Dell unique extensions.
- Remotely manage and update your desktops with next-generation Intel® vPro™ technology.
- Perform one-to-many, out-of-band BIOS management with Dell’s unique Intel® vPro™ extensions for BIOS management and hard drive wipe.
- Reduce costs to deploy, monitor and update systems with Dell’s automated tools and utilities for client systems management.
- Centralized control and security through delivery of on-demand virtual desktops from the cloud to stateless and diskless Dell OptiPlex Cloud Desktops, powered by Dell Wyse WSM.
Protect data from desktop to the cloudProtect your data no matter where it resides — from desktop to mobile to the cloud — with comprehensive security and encryption solutions.
- Centrally manage data-encryption policies across devices without disrupting end users or existing IT processes with Dell Data Protection | Encryption (DDP | E).
- Control access to systems and information with Dell Data Protection | Security Tools for single sign-on and authentication management.
- Tighten security with integrated hardware such as self-encrypted drives and user-authentication options.
- Delete data remotely with Dell’s custom Intel® vPro™ extension for remote hard drive wipe.
- Physically secure your system with a lock slot, lockable port cover and lockable tabletop stand mount.
Exceptional reliabilityMinimize your desktop maintenance with a durable all-in-one desktop that can stand the test of time. OptiPlex systems are subjected to highly accelerated life testing to help ensure long product life.
Long-term stability and supportThe durable OptiPlex 9020 All-In-One is designed to stand the test of time and has a long product lifecycle, helping you maintain stability within your IT environment.
- Continue to work through heavy use with an OptiPlex system that is subjected to highly accelerated life testing.
- Manage transitions with confidence and help improve IT planning with a long product lifecycle.
Business-class support and service
Work confidently knowing you have access to comprehensive service and support. With Dell ProSupport* and Dell services, IT can focus on business priorities.
- Get 24x7 help from an expert engineer with optional Dell ProSupport, online or by phone, for assistance with unexpected hardware and software issues.
- Simplify your deployment and create a standardized environment with Dell Configuration and Deployment Services and Dell Imaging Services.
Integrated solutions to protect and manageMaximize the efficiency, security and management of your OptiPlex systems with robust, integrated solutions.
- Dell Data Protection helps you secure data and control user access with comprehensive, flexible, easily managed data protection and access-control solutions.
- Dell Systems Management with Dell KACE offers efficient, centralized and automated management to help you save time and money.
- Dell Cloud Desktop and Dell Cloud Client Computing helps you improve service delivery to your desktops and enhance productivity with streamlined management and seamless access to data and resources.
Environmentally consciousHelp lower your power consumption and reduce your environmental footprint with a highly efficient OptiPlex all-in-one desktop.
- ENERGY STAR 5.2 compliance and EPEAT registration provide assurance that your OptiPlex is energy smart.
- An environmentally conscious design, including a chassis built from 10 percent postconsumer recycled plastics, can help lower your environmental footprint.
Sistem de operare
- Windows® 7 Ultimate pe 64 de biţi
- Windows® 7 Professional pe 64 de biţi
- Windows® 7 Home Premium pe 64 de biţi
- Windows® 7 Home Premium
- Windows® 7 Professional pe 32 de biţi
- Windows® 7 Ultimate pe 32 de biţi
- Până la 500GB* SATA hard drive (7200RPM)
- Cititor de carduri de stocare Dell 8 în 1 (standard)
Acceptă unităţi de disc optice opţionale
- Placă grafică integrată Intel® HD 4600; acceptă soluţii grafice separate de la AMD, opţionale
- Sursă de alimentare de 200 W, cu eficienţă de până la 90 % (80 PLUS Gold);certificată ENERGY STAR 5.2, PFC activ
- Sistem nontactil
Dimensiunile sistemului (fără suport) (Î x L x A) inchi/(cm): 15,2 x 22,6 x 2,7/(38,6 x 57,4 x 6,8) Greutate
minimă sistem (lb/kg): 16,8/7,6
Suport: suport de bază
Adâncime suport inchi/(cm): 8,7/(22)
Greutate suport (lb/kg): 5,28/2,4
Tip: cameră Web fixă de 2 megapixeli cu uşă glisantă, opţională
Dimensiunile sistemului (fără suport) (Î x L x A) inchi/(cm): 15,2 x 22,6 x 2,8/(38,6 x 57,4 x 7,2) Greutate
minimă sistem (lb/kg): 20,8/9,44
Suport: suport articulat
Adâncime suport inchi/(cm): 9,84/(25)
Greutate suport (lb/kg): 6,6/3
Tip: cameră Web rabatabilă de 2 megapixeli, opţională
Patru porturi USB 3.0 externe (două în lateral, două în spate) şi patru porturi USB 2.0 externe; un port RJ-45; un port VGA; un port HDMI; două porturi PS/2; o linie intrare (stereo/microfon), două linii ieşire (o ieşire laterală pentru căşti/o ieşire în spate pentru boxă)
Opţiuni pentru periferice*
Monitoare analogice standard entry-level şi monitoare analogice cu ecran lat şi plat:
Dell E1713S, E1913S, E1913, E1912H, E2013H, E2213, E2213H, E2313H
Monitoare digitale standard şi monitoare cu ecran plat şi lat Dell Professional:
Dell P170S, P1913S, P1913. P2012H, P2212H, P2213, P2312H, P2412H
Monitoare digitale standard şi monitoare cu ecran plat şi lat Dell UltraSharp, cu suport reglabil:
Dell 2007FP, U2212HM, U2312HM, U2412HM, U2410, U2713HM, U3011
Tastaturi: tastatură USB Dell Entry, tastatură Dell Multimedia Pro, tastatură Dell cu smart card, tastatură Dell wireless Mouse: mouse USB optic Dell, mouse Dell cu laser, mouse Dell wireless (inclus cu tastatură Dell wireless)
Boxe audio: boxă audio internă Dell (standard)
Ecran WLED de 23 inchi, cu rezoluţie FHD de 1.920 x 1.080, cu strat antireflex; ecran tactil capacitiv cu strat lucios, opţional
Tip: cameră Web fixă de 2 megapixeli cu uşă glisantă, opţională
Tip: cameră Web rabatabilă de 2 megapixeli, opţională
- Standarde de mediu (etichete ecologice): ENERGY STAR 5.2, certificare EPEAT*, CECP, WEEE, legea energetică Japonia, eticheta ecologică Coreea de Sud, reglementarea privind substanţele periculoase UE, reglementarea privind substanţele periculoase China
Alte opţiuni de protecţie a mediului înconjurător: compensarea emisiilor de dioxid de carbon; serviciul de revânzare şi recuperare a activelor
Foi de date privind siguranţa produselor, compatibilitatea electromagnetică şi protecţia mediului (în limba engleză)
Pagina de pornire Dell privind conformitatea cu reglementările (în limba engleză);
Dell şi mediul înconjurător (în limba engleză).
Dell ProSupport starts with the Dell ProSupport™ for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 24x7 direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
Next, Dell ProSupport Options align to the way you use technology — rapidly responding to your needs, protecting your investment, your productivity and your sensitive data, and providing enhanced proactive support services to help reduce the risk and complexity of managing your infrastructure.
|Speed of response||Protection||Premium proactive|
Mission Critical 4-Hour On-site Service with 6-hour hardware repair – Priority on-site service to get you back up and running fast
Specialized on-site options – Allows you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for notebooks include:
Data management and protection
Enterprise-Wide Contract – Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:
Proactive maintenance - Maximizes the availability and stability of your infrastructure proactively. The package includes a detailed system assessment and implementation of driver or firmware updates and upgrades for your server or storage systems.
Remote Advisory Options - Provides telephone and internet access to technical expertise for specialized applications and solutions such as Microsoft Exchange™, Virtualization, and more.
Don’t have an IT staff?
Dell ProSupport for end users is designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. End users receive 24x7 direct break-fix hardware support plus “how-to” support on popular software applications such as Norton™ AntiVirus, Microsoft® Office, Microsoft Small Business Server, Intuit® QuickBooks®, Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe® Acrobat®. To purchase Dell ProSupport for End Users, please contact your Dell Sales Representative.
|Customization and set up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Hardware customization (CFI)
Dell offers hardware customization services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect™ is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Intel AMT and Intel vPro Support
For Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ customers, new deployment service options such as unique password prepopulation; preconfigured management settings; and no-touch deployment can help ease deployment concerns while saving time and money.
Advanced configuration services
With advanced configuration services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive; select boot order; change BIOS settings and modify various standard software configuration settings.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.