Desktop OptiPlex 980
Utilizatorii de desktopuri la nivel de întreprindere, care caută cel mai ridicat nivel de productivitate, securitate şi administrare a sistemelor.
Management that Empowers ITWhether your workforce is local, national or global, the Dell™ OptiPlex 980 offers easy serviceability and advanced management capabilities that can help IT work at peak efficiency.
- Advanced "Remote Control": Intel® vPro™ remote-management capability can reduce the need for software-related desk-side visits*. With integrated Intel® KVM, IT can resolve issues by remotely controlling a user's keyboard, video and mouse.
- Easy Routine Maintenance: Tool-less chassis design provides easy access to internal hardware, while DirectDetect troubleshooting LEDs enable quick diagnosis of hardware issues.
- Dell Software Solutions: The Dell Update Catalog for Microsoft System Center can save time by automating basic system updates. With Dell Client Manager, IT can also automate common tasks associated with owning client systems.
- Customizable Dell Services: Dell offers a portfolio of specialized services* to empower IT. Choose Dell Automated Deployment to shave time off the deployment process; reduce downtime with Dell ProManage-Managed Services; and design your own level of support with Dell ProSupport* for End Users or Dell ProSupport* for IT.
Technology that Drives Business Efficiency
Offering premier-class stability and performance over its 15-month system lifecycle, the OptiPlex 980 can drive efficiency across your organization while providing a low total cost of ownership.
Robust Security OptionsUncompromised security is the hallmark of the OptiPlex 980, which gives you robust security options and the flexibility to extend your coverage through Dell services.
- Data & System Security: Protect critical data with a range of options, including RAID 1, optional full-disk-encryption or solid-state drives, and TPM 1.2*.
- Theft Protection: A security lock slot and a chassis intrusion switch (which notifies IT in the event of a breach) provide on-site security against theft.
- Hardware & Security Integration: Dell Custom Factory Integration adds asset tags and security labels to your custom configurations and ships OptiPlex systems direct to you from our ISO 9001-certified factory.
- Secure Online Backup: Choose optional Dell ProManage Online Backup and Restore for a secure 24/7 data backup and recovery solution—no extra hardware or IT staff required.
- Asset Recovery Services: Dell can help you recover, resell, recycle or return to lease your excess computer equipment in a secure, environmentally conscious manner that complies with local regulatory guidelines.
Energy-Efficient Design, Environmental Responsibility
With its energy-efficient, environmentally conscious design, the OptiPlex 980 reflects the potential benefits not just to your operations and your bottom line, while considering the planet as well.
- Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 870 /2.93GHz, 8M, VT-x, VT-d, TXT (vPro™ )
Intel® Core™ i7 Processor 860 /2.80GHz, 8M, VT-x, VT-d, TXT (vPro™ )
Intel® Core™ i5 Processor 750/ 2.66GHz, Turbo Boost, 8M, VT-x
Intel® Core™ i5 Processor 670/ 3.46GHz, HT, Turbo Boost, 4M, VT-x, VT-d, TXT (vPro™ )
Intel® Core™ i5 Processor 660/ 3.33GHz, HT, Turbo Boost, 4M, VT-x, VT-d, TXT (vPro™ )
Intel® Core™ i5 Processor 650/ 3.20GHz, HT, Turbo Boost, 4M, VT-x, VT-d, TXT (vPro™ )
Intel® Core™ i3 Processor 540/ 3.06GHz, HT, 4M
Intel® Core™ i3 Processor 530/ 2.93GHz, HT, 4M
Intel® Pentium Processor G6950/ 2.80GHz, 3M
*Processors qualified on the OptiPlex 980 are listed above. Processors offered may vary by region and include a select list of the ones qualified.
Sistem de operare (Dell recomandă Windows 10 Pro.)
- Windows® 7 Home Premium 32-Bit
Windows® 7 Professional 32-Bit
Windows® 7 Professional 64-Bit
Windows® 7 Ultimate 32-Bit
Ubuntu® Linux® (select countries)
- Integrated Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator HD*
256MB ATI® RADEON® HD 3450 (dual DVI or dual VGA options)*
512MB NVIDIA NVS420 (SFF only, quad DP or quad DVI options)*
256MB NVIDIA GeForce 9300 (dual DVI or dual VGA options), 512MB ATI RADEON HD 4550* (DP/ DVI)
1GB NVIDIA GeForce GT330* (MT only, DP/DVI)
- TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 1.2, non-TPM (numai în anumite ţări)
Slot pentru ancorarea carcasei şi compatibilitate pentru cablu antifurt
Contact de alarmă opţional împotriva deschiderii neautorizate a carcasei
Parolă pentru configurare/BIOS
Securitate interfaţă I/O
Tastaturi cu cartelă inteligentă
Tehnologie Intel® Trusted Execution
Compatibilitate BIOS pentru software opţional Computrace®
305W Standard PSU or optional 255W 90% Efficient PSU; Active PFC
255W Standard PSU or optional 255W 90% Efficient PSU; Active PFC
SMALL FORM FACTOR:
235W Standard PSU or optional 235W 90% Efficient PSU; Active PFC
- Standarde de mediu şi de reglementare
Standarde de mediu (etichete ecologice):
ENERGY STAR® 5.0 (la anumite configuraţii), EPEAT Gold (la anumite configuraţii), CECP, TCO 05, WEEE, legea energetică Japonia, CES, PC ecologic Japonia, FEMP, eticheta ecologică Coreea de Sud, reglementarea privind substanţele periculoase UE, reglementarea privind substanţele periculoase China
Alte opţiuni ecologice:
Setări Dell Energy Smart (la anumite configuraţii); compensarea emisiilor de dioxid de carbon, reciclarea sistemelor (serviciul de recuperare a activelor scoase din folosinţă)
Conformitatea cu cerinţele de reglementare şi de mediu
Model de reglementare (mini-tower): DCSM1F
Model de reglementare (desktop): DCNE1F
Model de reglementare (factor de formă redus): DCCY1F
Foi de date privind siguranţa produselor, compatibilitatea electromagnetică şi protecţia mediului (în engleză)
Pagina de pornire Dell privind conformitatea cu reglementările (în engleză)
Dell şi mediul înconjurător (în engleză)
Dell ProSupportFaster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This new support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Need professional support services that take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24? Choose Dell™ ProSupport™ to get access to a certified technician in two minutes or less.
Got an IT staff? Choose Dell ProSupport for IT and get tech-to-tech support with Fast-track dispatch, along with 7x24 access to Dell-certified technicians.
|Dell ProSupport Service Model|
|Dell ProSupport||Dell ProSupport for IT|
|Designed for organisations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. |
|Designed to provide tech-to-tech support for IT Professionals, Database Administrators and internal Service Desks or helpdesks. |
Next, further customise your support solution by taking advantage of the Dell ProSupport options below that align to how you use your technology.
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION|
|Mission Critical 4-Hour On-site Service — Priority on-site service to get you back up and running fast|
Specialised On-site Options — Allows you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for laptops include:
|Asset Management and Protection |
|Customisation and Set Up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customisation and utilisation of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments that require a single point of accountability.
Custom Factory Integration
Dell offers custom factory integration services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services, such as custom configuration, consolidation and integration, in our factory.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Intel® AMT and Intel® vPro™ Support
For Intel AMT and Intel vPro customers, new deployment service options, such as unique password prepopulation, preconfigured management settings and no-touch deployment, can help ease deployment concerns while saving time and money.
Advanced Configuration Services
With Advanced Configuration Services (ACS), you can save time and resources by selecting various settings during the purchase process. You can choose to partition your hard drive, select boot order, change BIOS settings and modify various standard software configuration settings.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services
Asset Recovery Services offers safe and environmentally appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.