The PowerConnect™ 3548 switches provide robust security, resilient stacking, and enterprise-class management features which are ideal for edge of network applications requiring speed, availability and management.
Elementul selectat nu este disponibil pentru achiziţie online. Contactaţi reprezentantul de vânzări pentru achiziţie.
High-performance, Fast Ethernet solution
- High-performance, 48 port Fast Ethernet wire-speed solution which is ideal for resilient stacking, cost-effective wiring closet solutions, desktop connectivity and high-speed network backbone traffic aggregation.
- Secure switching using edge authentication via 802.1x, private VLANs, Voice VLANs, Protocol VLANs, and SNMPv3. Robust security capabilities provided through flow-based . IP, and MAC ACLs, port-based MAC security, RADIUS and TACACS+ remote authentication, SSL/SSH encryption, and IP-based management access filtering.
- Supports open industry standards including advanced Quality of Service (L2, L3-aware), Multiple Spanning Trees, SNTP and IP multicast support, Dynamic Link Aggregation (LACP), dynamic VLAN configurations, port mirroring and Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol
- Versatile remote management uses an industry-standard CLI, an embedded web interface or an SNMP-based management application.
- Virtual Cable Tester™ by Marvell for diagnosing copper connectivity and detecting problems and fibre transceiver diagnostics for troubleshooting transceiver problems.
Introducing Dell ProSupport— Faster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This new support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Dell™ ProSupport™ starts with the Dell ProSupport for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you. Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 7x24 Direct access to Dell experts
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell’s Global Command Centers
Next, add the Mission Critical option for priority response and faster resolution:
Mission Critical — Perfect for server and storage environments where avoiding unplanned downtime and reducing recovery time through priority response are a must. The package includes priority 4-hour onsite service or optional 2-hour response with 6-hour hardware repair, Dell’s proven Critical Situation process, and emergency dispatch.