Clienţii care doresc să îşi stocheze şi să îşi protejeze datele în mod eficient, fără costurile şi cheltuieli suplimentare asociate criptării prin programe software.
Tipuri de suporturi
- Read and write to LTO-4 and 5, read with LTO-3
Tehnologie de backup pe bandă
- LTO-5 Ultrium tape drive
- Native: 1.5TB
Compatibilitate cu servere
- Dell and x86 IBM and HP Servers
Support for NX4 and other NDMP products
Please refer to compatibility matrix for complete listing
Internal and External Drives Available
4 cm (1.69") (h) x 15 cm (5.83") (w) x 21 cm (8.29") (d)
Weight (3lbs 9 oz)
7 cm (2.56")(h)x 22 cm (8.74")(w) x 33 cm (12.87")(d)
- Foi de date privind siguranţa produselor, compatibilitatea electromagnetică şi protecţia mediului (în limba engleză)
Pagina de pornire Dell privind conformitatea cu reglementările (în limba engleză)
Dell şi mediul înconjurător (în limba engleză)
The Ultrium LTO-5 technology offers up to 1.5TB* native capacity with a transfer rate of 504GB/hr. That is a almost double the capacity, while shrinking the backup window by 15%, over previous generations of LTO4 drives. With a 6GB* SAS interface the PowerVault LTO-5-140 leverages higher transfer rates over traditional SCSI interfaces.
PowerVault™ LTO-5-140 along with LTO4, offers device level encryption. This enables organizations to protect their data efficiently without the added cost and expense of software-based encryption.
- Single external LTO-5 tape drive, internal model available within server configurations
- High performance and capacity back up a maximum of 1.5TB* (native) of information at up to 504GB/hr (native)
- Read and write compatible with LTO-5 and LTO-4 media , LTO-3 media and is read compatible only
- Available with LTO-5 WORM (Write Once, Read Many) media to protect your data from being altered or changed
- Device Level Encryption simplifies the encryption process by helping to eliminate the need and cost of software-based encryption