Clienţii care doresc să îşi stocheze şi să îşi protejeze datele în mod eficient, fără costurile şi cheltuieli suplimentare asociate criptării prin programe software.
Double the storage capacity and reduce your backup windowThe Ultrium LTO-5 technology offers up to 1.5TB native capacity with a transfer rate of 504GB/hr. That is a almost double the capacity, while shrinking the backup window by 15%, over previous generations of LTO4 drives. With a 6GB* SAS interface the PowerVault LTO-5-140 leverages higher transfer rates over traditional SCSI interfaces.
Excellent SecurityPowerVault™ LTO-5-140 along with LTO4, offers device level encryption. This enables organizations to protect their data efficiently without the added cost and expense of software-based encryption.
- Single external LTO-5 tape drive, internal model available within server configurations
- High performance and capacity back up a maximum of 1.5TB (native) of information at up to 504GB/hr (native)
- Read and write compatible with LTO-5 and LTO-4 media , LTO-3 media and is read compatible only
- Available with LTO-5 WORM (Write Once, Read Many) media to protect your data from being altered or changed
- Device Level Encryption simplifies the encryption process by helping to eliminate the need and cost of software-based encryption