Dell Precision M4500
Profesioniştii din domeniul creaţiei, a căror activitate implică mobilitate.
Maximized PerformanceWorking "on the go" has never been so powerful and productive. A robust mobile workstation, the Dell Precision™ M4500 features:
- Windows® 7 Ultimate
- Advanced 3D graphics featuring NVIDI® Quadro® FX 880M or Quadro FX 1800M graphics engine with 1GB of dedicated graphics memory for demanding tasks such as video editing, animation and CAD manipulation.
- Intel® Core™ i5, Core i7 and Core i7 Quad Extreme Edition processors for number crunching performance.
- 3 years long-life battery to maximize productivity.
- 15.6" (40 cm) high resolution displays including the 100 percent Adobe® Color Gamuts RGB LED display.
- Choice of 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems, including Red Hat® Linux® , designed to take advantage of a range of workstation applications.
- Comprehensive security and data protection features such as a preboot, multifactor user authentication and hardware processed drive encryption.
Application EmpoweringISV-Certified Technology
Dell understands that professions requiring a mobile workstation also demand technical reliability and ease of integration. To that end, we:
- Partner with leading independent software vendors (ISVs) to certify system and application compatibility, right out of the box
- Conduct rigorous testing to ensure exceptional performance on every Dell Precision workstation
- Base every Dell Precision workstation on standards-based technologies
Mobility and High ScalabilityThe Dell Precision™ M4500 offers prodigious scalability for a 40 cm (15.6") mobile workstation. Each M4500 system is backed with a variety of innovative technologies to take on and keep up with the growing demands of the business world.
- Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit.
- Estimated starting weight of only 6.0 lbs/2.73 kg.
- Up to 256GB high-speed, highly reliable solid-state drives (SSDs), designed without moving parts to help improve data reliability.
- Innovative optional SSD MiniCard for additional high-performance data storage.
- Easy wireless communication with WiFi, Bluetooth® and mobile broadband options.
- Dell Precision ON technology for near-instant access to email, calendar, contacts and the web, as well as easy access to virtual remote desktops.
Solutions for Total Control of Ownership
As part of the Dell™ E-Family product line, Dell Precision mobile workstations are compatible with existing E-Family accessories, including port replicators, notebook stands, display and monitor stands, and external storage modules.
Equipped with Intel® vPro™ technology and delivered with Dell ControlPoint™ software to help manage system settings and connections, the M4500 also embeds Dell ControlVault security, a Federal Information Processing Standards compliant (FIPS) fingerprint reader and a contactless smart-card reader. Together, these options provide a comprehensive solution that can help to strengthen and simplify security.
Dell Services, such as Dell ImageDirect™, custom factory integration (CFI), Dell ProSupport* and lifecycle services, are also available on Dell Precision mobile workstations, making the systems easy to manage, support and deploy.
- Intel® Core™ i7 Quad Core & Extreme Edition
Intel® Core™ i5 & i7 Dual Core Processors
- Dual Channel GDDR3 Memory
Available DIMM Slots: Two Memory slots offering up to 16GB
Memory Bandwidth: 1333MHz
- NVIDIA® Quadro FX 880M cu memorie dedicată DDR3 de 1 GB3
NVIDIA® Quadro FX 1800M cu memorie dedicată DDR3 de 1 GB3
- Afişaj HD UltraSharp cu LED-uri, de 40 cm (15,6"), cu rezoluţie de 1366 x 768
Afişa HD+ UltraSharp cu LED-uri, de 40 cm (15,6"), cu rezoluţie de 1600 x 900
Afişaj FHD de 40 cm (15,6"), cu iluminare din spate cu LED-uri, cu rezoluţie de 1920 x 1080
- DVD-ROM, DVD+/-RW, Blu Ray
- Mag Chassis
Dell Precision™ industrial design
Weight & Dimensions:
Starting weight: 2.73 kg/6.0 lbs (with 6-cell battery)
Width: 374mm/ 14.72"
Height: (front/back) 29.1-36.1mm/ 1.15-1.42"
Depth: 253mm/ 9.96"
Ports: 394 4-pin, USB 2.0 (x4), VGA, Display Port, RJ-45, Audio, eSATA
- Sursă de alimentare:
Adaptor c.a. de 130 waţi
Baterii principale cu şase sau nouă elemente, cu durată prelungită de funcţionare
- Securitate fizică:
Sloturi pentru încuietoare cu cablu ranforsate cu oţel, încuietori pentru modul de suporturi şi hard disk.
Securitate sistem şi utilizator:
Cititor de cartele inteligente şi cititor opţional de cartele inteligente fără contacte
Cititor de amprente (opţional)
Cititor de amprente FIPS (opţional)
TPM 1.2 (unde este disponibil)
Wave Embassy Trust Suite
Acces protejat prin WiFi 802.11 (WPA), ® 802.11i (WPA2), reţele virtuale private (VPN) 802.1x cu moduri EAP şi compatibile cu CCX 4.0
- Model de reglementare: PP30LA
Tip de reglementare: PP30LA001
Foi de date privind siguranţa produselor, compatibilitatea electromagnetică şi protecţia mediului (în engleză)Pagina de pornire Dell privind conformitatea cu reglementările (în engleză)
Dell şi mediul înconjurător (în engleză)
Introducing Dell ProSupportProfessional, proactive and proven support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today, Dell ProSupport* starts with the Dell ProSupport for IT service model designed for IT professionals like you.
Dell ProSupport for IT provides:
- 7x24 direct access to Dell Expert Centers
- Fast-track dispatch for Dell-certified technicians
- Escalation management through Dell Global Command Centers
|SPEED OF RESPONSE||PROTECTION||PREMIUM PROACTIVE|
|Specialized Onsite Options - Allows you to augment your daily IT management or tap into specific technical expertise for critical projects when needed. Recommended options for desktops include:||Keep Your Hard Drive - Enables you to control your sensitive data by retaining your hard drive and helps you comply with current data privacy regulations to help mitigate risks associated with regulatory or civil liabilities.||Enterprise-Wide Contract – Provides enhanced proactive capabilities through:|
|Customization and Set-Up|
Our end-to-end deployment services are designed to simplify and accelerate the customization and utilization of your new systems. Dell Deployment Services include everything from order consolidation to coordination of deployment resources.
Client Migration and Deployment
Dell Managed Deployment Services are for customers who need a complete, end-to-end deployment solution. Managed deployments are useful within complex logistical environments which require a single point of contact.
Custom Factory Integration
Dell offers custom factory integration (CFI) services to help accelerate your system deployments. We can perform a range of services such as custom configuration, consolidation and integration in our factory so that you can deploy your systems right out of the box.
ImageDirect is a web-based, hosted image management service that enables customers to easily create, manage and load custom images for Dell commercial client systems.
Dell provides streamlined standard installation services so you can easily choose the specific package that quickly gets new systems into the workspace and old systems out.
|Asset Recovery Services|
Asset Recovery Services offer safe and environmentally-appropriate disposal solutions for outdated or end-of-life IT assets. This service includes transportation, flexible logistics, equipment processing, detailed data security and environmental reports at an affordable price.
Dell offers comprehensive training services, including hardware and software training as well as PC skills and professional development classes. Our flexible approach, featuring instructor-led classrooms, virtual courses and even self-directed online options, that enable you to tailor classes to the needs and busy schedules of your employees. Dell training can help improve system reliability, maximize productivity and reduce end-user requests and downtime.