Grosimea mică şi frumuseţea se îmbină cu puterea şi performanţele
Profesioniştii din întreprinderile mici, atenţi la stil, care caută un laptop de 13,3 inchi, subţire, cu caracteristici complete, la un preţ accesibil.
Vostro: Built for Small Business
Big-Business Features for Small-Business Budgets
Don’t sacrifice the features you crave just to stay under budget. With the Vostro 3300, you get the looks, durability and performance normally reserved for big-business laptops — at a price that’s right for small business.
Support that Stands Behind You
Running a small business is challenging enough without having to be your own IT department. With a range of customised support options behind every Vostro laptop we sell, Dell has the resources to keep your business moving.
The Security Small Business Needs
Dell understands that data security isn't just a big-business problem. We've designed the Vostro 3300 with a range of options to help keep your small business protected every day.
Proven Data Protection from Dell:
Fingerprint Reader for Added Security:
Damage Protection Right Out of the Box:
Sistem de operare (Dell recomandă Windows 10 Pro.)
- Windows 7 Professional 64bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD
Nvidia® Geforce™ 310M, 512MB Graphics
- 13.3" High Definition Wide LED Anti-Glare Display
- Cu încărcare prin tavă: DVD+/-RW 8X cu capacitate de inscripţionare pe strat dublu a discurilor DVD+/-R
- Baterie litiu-ion cu patru elemente
Baterie litiu-ion cu opt elemente (opţională)
Adaptor c.a. subţire, de 65 waţi
Adaptor c.a. subţire, de 90 waţi
Adaptor c.a. subţire pentru călătorii, pentru auto/avion, de 65 şi 90 waţi (opţional - disponibil în anumite ţări)
- Opţiuni de securitate
Cititor de amprente cu software DigitalPersona®
Cititor de amprente şi hard disk criptat de 250 GO, cu software Wave
Securitate fizică – lacăt şi slot de securitate a carcasei cu blocare prin cablu
Opţiuni de backup
Dell Backup and Recovery Manager
- Model de reglementare: P09S
Tip de reglementare: P09S001
Setări compatibile cu standardele ENERGY STAR® 5.0 şi EPEAT Bronze (disponibile pentru anumite configuraţii ale sistemelor)
Foi de date privind siguranţa produselor, compatibilitatea electromagnetică şi protecţia mediului (în engleză)
Pagina de pornire Dell privind conformitatea cu reglementările (în engleză)
Dell şi mediul înconjurător (în engleză)
Vostro notebook solutions provide the combination of hardware, services and software that small business users want.
- Dedicated small business-trained sales and service representatives, 24x7x365
- Tailored with pre-selected software based on your business needs
- Peace of mind with services like Dell Network Assistant, Automated PC TuneUp, DellConnect™ , and Advanced Configuration Services
With Dell™ Services, you can customize your own level of IT support to keep your business running smoothly and efficiently. It’s service that fits your whole business, not just your technology.
You can choose from:
- Collect & Return - Hardware phone support during business hours with repair and return in 6 working days from collection.
- Basic – Hardware phone support during business hours and next working day replacement parts delivered directly to you.
- ProSupport - 24x7x365 hardware and software phone support with next working day onsite repair by an engineer.
Vostro Services and SupportYou asked for a complete package. We listened.
Vostro was created with your small business in mind, which is why Dell offers comprehensive services and support specifically designed for your business. Dell has created tools and services to help you with installation, maintenance and repair tasks. You can be confident that you will have the level of support you need to help keep your business running smoothly.
Dell Basic Hardware Support:
Upgrade to Dell Pro Support, our premium level of support service, to keep your Vostro running effectively with:
CompleteCare™ Accidental Damage Service* – Repairs or replaces accidentally damaged systems.
Installation ServicesDell’s installation services give you the tools you need to get your systems up and running as fast as possible so you can focus on more important business matters. Optional Services:
- On-Site System Setup*- Choose custom hardware, software and peripherals for your new PCs, then let Dell professionals install them for you.
Maintenance ServicesVostro's maintenance services and support tools help prevent downtime and potential disaster by keeping your systems running at peak performance.
For moderate to heavy users, upgrade your 1-year 10GB Online DataSafe Backup subscription to 20GB or 30GB. You can receive the same benefits that the standard service offers with room to grow.
RepairDell makes it easy to get help fast when your business needs it. All Vostro systems include a standard 1-year parts and labor Limited Warranty, with the option to extend it for up to 4 years.
- Extended Hardware Warranty - Extend your limited warranty up to 4 years and upgrade your service to Next-Business-Day On-site service to protect your IT systems from: costly downtime, changing business needs, lost productivity, high cost of out-of-warranty repairs.
- Next Business Day On-Site Service – Get the assistance you need when you need it with Next Business Day On-Site service – parts, labor and limited warranty.
- CompleteCare Accidental Damage Protection - Because accidents happen...CompleteCare Accidental Damage Service covers repair and replacement for various accidental damage, not covered under limited warranty, including spills, drops, surges, and breakage to select systems or peripherals. Get help when you need it from dedicated experts, available 24x7x365.
- Dell On Call* - Fast, friendly and affordable telephone technical support for many issues not covered under your Dell Limited Warranty. Choose between a convenient one-year plan that includes coverage for 4 incidents or purchase a single incident for a one time resolution.