Tower mic, putere mare
Oferind putere şi capacitate de extindere incredibile, desktopul Dell™ Vostro™ 430 Mini Tower vă pune la dispoziţie caracteristicile viitorului la un preţ care ia în considerare bugetul de care dispuneţi în prezent.
- Putere Quad-Core: Până la procesoare Intel® Core™ i7
- Compatibil cu Windows® 7 Professional: Suport pentru tehnologia cu atingeri multiple
- Grafică uimitoare: Placă grafică separată de până la 1 GO,* cu posibilitatea conectării a două afişaje
Next-Generation Intel® Technology
With next-generation Intel® Core™ i5 processors under its hood, the Dell Vostro 430 lets you work—and keep working—beyond the limits of ordinary small-business desktops
Visually Stunning Performance
From features like built-in discrete graphics to support for next-generation Windows® 7 multi-touch technology, the Vostro 430 lets you see, share and collaborate at work like never before.
Expandable and Future-Ready
While the Vostro™ 430 offers ample technology out of the box, you can choose the extra features you need to ensure you stay on budget and on task.
Support That Stands Behind YouWhen your business demands time, your technology shouldn’t. The Vostro 430 offers a suite of customisable service and support solutions designed specifically for small business
- Extend your basic limited hardware warranty* from 1-3 years to enable protection into the future
- Get help when you need it with DellConnect™ *, which allows tech-support agents to troubleshoot and help repair system issues remotely
- Choose your own level of 24x7 IT support with optional Dell ProSupport™ services*
- Get additional protection for your valuable data with optional Dell DataSafe™ Online Backup. (DataSafe not available in all regions.)
- Integrated: Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator HD
Discrete: Up to 1GB NVIDIA® GeForce®
- Unitate DVD-ROM 16X
Unitate de inscripţionare a CD-urilor/DVD-urilor 16X (DVD+/-RW) având capacitate de inscripţionare pe două straturi
Unitate combo Blu-ray Disc™ (BD) 6x (citeşte discuri BD şi inscripţionează DVD-uri/CD-uri)
Unitate de inscripţionare a discurilor Blu-ray Disc™ (BD) 6x (inscripţionează discuri BD/DVD/CD)
Toate unităţile includ Cyberlink PowerDVD DX
Toate unităţile de inscripţionare includ Roxio Creator 10 DE. Opţiuni disponibile în configuraţii cu o unitate sau cu două*.
- Sursă de alimentare:
350 W, 115/230 V c.a. (echipată cu un comutator selectiv), 50/60 Hz
Tensiune de alimentare:
100 ~ 240 V c.a., 50 ~ 60 Hz, alimentare 130 W
- Model de reglementare: D02M
Tip de reglementare: D02M001
Foi de date privind siguranţa produselor, produsele EMC şi protecţia mediului (în engleză)
Pagina de pornire pentru reglementările de conformitate Dell (în engleză)
Dell şi mediul înconjurător (în engleză)
Vostro™ Services and Support
You asked for a complete package. We listened.
Vostro was created with your small business in mind, which is why Dell offers comprehensive services and support specifically designed for your business.
From business hardware and accidental damage protection, to installation, trouble-shooting and online PC training options. You can be confident of the right support - to help keep your business running smoothly.
Standard with Every Vostro Desktop
- Easy to set up systems tailored with pre-selected software based on your business needs
- One-year Next-Business-Day On-Site Service after Remote Diagnosis* and Limited Hardware Warranty Support
- Convenient telephone support and time-saving service for hardware
- Peace of mind with dedicated small business support technicians ready to help you with troubleshooting and repair tools like DellConnect™ *
Optional Support ServicesDell ProSupport for End-Users – Dell ProSupport goes beyond the hardware protection of your basic limited hardware warranty, and can give your business things like fast access to highly trained technicians, and help with more than just your Dell hardware.
Dell understands you don’t have time to worry about your IT problems. That’s why with Dell ProSupport we let you choose the level of service that is right for you. If you don’t have a full time IT professional on staff, then we recommend Dell ProSupport for End-Users for your business. It provides you and your employees with the business support you need, including:
- Fast Access to a certified technician in an average of two minutes or less support.
- More of the "how-to-help" you need, which includes help with popular small business software applications like Microsoft® Office, Quickbooks® , Adobe® Acrobat® and Photoshop® , as well as help configuring simple wired or wireless networks.
- A single point of contact when something goes wrong with collaborative support. If the cause of your problem is due to software, or your non Dell hardware, we'll utilize our relationship with select third-party vendors and act as your single point of contact for issue resolution.
Keep Your Hard Drive – In the event of a hard drive failure while your hard drive is under warranty, we won’t ask you to send us your old hard drive in order to send you a new one. We recognize your hard drive contains sensitive data that is crucial to you business, so we let you decide how and when to dispose of it.
Hard Drive Data Recovery – Can help recover data for customers who have a failed hard drive and have not backed up their data. We’ll arrange to pick up your failed hard drive and our data protection team will work to recover your data. You can even track the status of your recovery project online.
Certified Data Destruction – In the event of a disk failure, Dell ProSupport Certified Data Destruction Service can completely wipe your hard drive clean as well as destroy data, provide certification of destruction, and dispose of the disk to help you meet your compliance requirements.
Optional Installation and Maintenance ServicesDell’s installation and maintenance services give you the help you need to get your systems up and running as quickly as possible so you can focus on more important business matters.
- On-Site System Setup - Choose custom hardware, software and peripherals for your new PCs, and let Dell professionals install them for you.
- Dell Support Center – Search no more for your services tools. Dell Support Center is one central location that houses the tools you need for making them easy to find and easy to use.
Optional Repair ServicesDell makes it easy to get help fast when your business needs it. All Vostro systems include a standard 1-year parts and labor Limited Hardware Warranty*, with the option to extend it for up to 3 years.
- Optional Extended Limited Hardware Warranty - Extend your limited hardware warranty up to 4 years to help protect your systems from costly downtime, lost productivity, or high cost of out-of-warranty repairs.
- CompleteCover™ Accidental Damage Protection* – Provides an easy and flexible repair and replacement service for most accidental damage. Helps you save time, money and resources in the event of an unplanned event such as spills, drops, breakages, or electrical surges for up to 4 years.