Effectively measure and manage data center energy usage.
Gain precise control over energy consumption in your Dell data center with a software solution designed to help you measure and manage your usage.
Maximize and simplify the allocation of your existing resources.
- Increase data center density: Track usage by physical or logical group to identify consumption trends and anomalies, and reassign underutilized servers or those that are approaching maximum capacity.
- Simplify cost itemization: Itemize the costs of powering servers that are allocated to business units, locations or specific functions.
Mitigate riskEliminate the guesswork around temperature management and help maintain uptime during thermal events with OpenManage™ Power Center. Its management console allows you to centralize control, monitor server temperatures and respond to temperature spikes quickly and easily with an emergency power reduction.
Dell OpenManage Power Center also allows you to:
- Establish policies to throttle down non-essential servers when temperatures rise beyond optimal levels.
- Maximize uninterruptible power supply (UPS) uptime during a power outage.
- Protect your data and your systems by implementing rack-level power-capping policies to prevent tripped circuit breakers.
- Maintain uptime of business-critical applications by reducing noncritical consumption first.
- Prioritize protections for groups of servers during a brownout.