Inspire hands-on exploration.
11" laptop that's purpose built for education. Featuring a touch screen and fully sealed keyboard and touchpad.
Fully equipped for learning
Unmatched durabilitySpill-proof design: For peace of mind even during the messiest projects, Latitude 11 Education Series comes with the Dell-engineered fully-sealed keyboard and touch pad that provides best-in-class protection against liquid spills.
Built tough: The rubberized LCD and base trim absorbs shock for superior drop protection. The solid state drive is designed without spinning parts, so it can withstand accidental drops and bumps
Scratch-resistance: Touch displays are clad with Corning® Gorilla® Glass, designed for exceptional durability and vivid color.
Extensively tested: Latitude 11 is MIL-STD 810G (U.S. Military Standard) tested for durability, pressure, temperature, humidity, shock and vibration so it can handle student life.
Drive student success with education solutionsDell K-12 Education Solutions help schools effectively use technology, increase teacher productivity and engage students. From hardware and software support to IT planning and professional development for teachers, Dell helps schools build a digital learning environment from start to finish.
Easy manageability and powerful securitySimplify hardware management with Dell Client Suite compatibility – our free automation tools – plus easy integration with Dell KACE appliances.
Identify and protect against advanced threats and zero-day attacks with Dell Data Protection | Protected Workspace — a proactive, real-time solution for malware protection.
Encrypt data on virtually any device, across external media and in the cloud with Dell Data Protection | Encryption.
Ensure authorized access through multifactor, single sign-on (SSO) and preboot authentication with Dell Data Protection | Security Tools.
Store credentials securely with an integrated Trusted Platform Module (TPM).
Create a standardized environment and simplify deployments with long lifecycles, Dell Configuration and Deployment Services, and Dell Imaging Services.
Dell ProSupport Plus with SupportAssistUpgrade to Dell’s most complete support. It combines 24x7 priority access to ProSupport engineers for expert help with hardware and software issues, proactive, predictive support from SupportAssist, onsite service, repair for accidental spills and drops, and the ability to keep a hard drive after replacement to ensure data security.
Accidental Damage Service: Let us repair or replace your systems in the event of an accident. Accidental Damage service covers surges and screen breaks liquid spills, accidental drops and falls.
ProSupport: You need support beyond hardware and want anytime access to advanced technology experts for your hardware and software issues. ProSupport delivers fast response with highly trained engineers available around the clock and around the globe to quickly resolve your issues, so you can maintain a high level of productivity and minimize disruption.
- Intel® Pentium N3710 (Quad Core, 2.6GHz, 2M cache, 6W)
- Intel® Celeron N3060 (Dual Core, 2.48GHz, 2M cache, 6W)
Operating System (Dell recommends Windows 10 Pro.)
- Windows(R) 7 Professional 64-bit (English), No Media
- Windows 8.1 Pro (64Bit) English
- Windows 8.1 (64Bit) English
- Windows 8.1 Single Language (64Bit) English
- Windows 10 Home (64bit) English
- Windows 10 Home Single Language (64bit) English
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit English
- Windows 7 Professional English 64bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
- Windows 8.1 Pro English 64bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit (National Academic License).K12 EDU only.MSFT LOE Approval req'd.WW English DM
- Windows 7 Professional English 64bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License, Microsoft Volume License Only
- Ubuntu Linux 14.04
- 4GB (1x4GB) 1600MHz DDR3L Memory
- 8GB (1x8GB) 1600MHz DDR3L Memory
- 2GB (1x2GB) 1600MHz DDR3L Memory
- Integrated with Intel® Processor
- 11.6" 16:9 HD (1366 X 768) 220 nits, with Black Trim
11.6" 16:9 HD (1366 X 768) 220 nits, with Touch and Black Trim
- External Options only
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet
Wireless LAN Options
Intel® Dual Band Wireless- 7265 802.11AC Wi-Fi + BT 4.0 LE Wireless Card (2x2)*
Intel® Dual Band Wireless- 7265 802.11AGN Wi-Fi + BT 4.0 LE Wireless Card (2x2)*
*WiDi requires an Intel wireless card, a compatible Media Adapter (sold separately), an HDMI or composite AV-enabled display and Windows 8.1
- Dell Data Protection|Security Tools
Dell Data Protection|Encryption Software Upsell Options
Dell Data Protection|Protected Workspace (1 year subscription included, Windows® 7 Professional)
- High Quality Speakers
Stereo Global Headset Jack (global headset jack + microphone + line in)
Dual Array Microphone with Waves Noise Cancelling Software
HD Video Webcam
Network Activity Light
- 65W AC Adapter
3-cell 38 Whr Lithium Polymer battery with ExpressCharge™
3-cell 38 Whr Lithium Polymer battery with Long Life Cycle (3 years)
- Height: 22.9 mm (0.90"); 23.65 mm (0.93") with touch x Width: 301 mm (11.85") x Depth: 212 mm (8.35")
Weight: 1.35kg (2.98lbs); 1.48kg (3.27lbs) with touch
- 2 USB 3.0 One with Powershare
45 - RJ Network Connector
- SD 3.0 Card Reader