The flexibility of a tablet. The power of a laptop.
Have it all: The convenience of a touch screen tablet, the power of an enterprise-grade laptop and a large display. Whether at your desk or on the move, the Latitude™ XT3 lets you work almost anywhere.
- Operating system: Windows 7 Professional.
- High light, low light or no light: Stay productive in the office or in the field with a large, 13.3" auto-bright HD display and backlit keyboard option.
- No compromises: Get the mobility and flexibility of a tablet without sacrificing the power of an enterprise-class laptop.
- Easy integration: Use your existing Latitude E-Family docking stations, power adapters, media modules and extended battery slice.
The screen that’s also the perfect workspaceWhether you’re working indoors or outside, the Latitude™ XT3 offers an ideal balance between usable workspace and mobility. Multiple input options, wide viewing angles and a large multi-touch screen enable you to work where and how you like.
- Operating system: Available with Windows 7 Professional.
- Picture-perfect clarity: View your work in stunning detail with the 33.8 cm (13.3) HD LCD.
- Right in any light: Enjoy easy viewing in sunlight with the optional outdoor-viewing screen.
- Let your fingers do the work: Enjoy maximum usability with four-finger touch control, touchpad, trackstick and mouse input capabilities.
An outstanding performer that fits right in
Just because it’s advanced doesn’t mean it’s complicated. The Latitude XT3’s durable, innovative design fits into your existing Latitude E-Family environment for streamlined integration and management.
Work confidently knowing your Latitude XT3 has strong magnesium alloy reinforcements behind each corner and a spill-resistant keyboard. Its Tri-metal™ design stands up to tough defense-grade, MIL-STD-810G testing.
Change from laptop to tablet mode quickly and easily with a new bi-directional hinge that enables you to rotate the XT3 screen left-to-right or right-to-left.
Designed for easy upgrades, the XT3 offers an easy-access door for simplified memory expansion and is customizable with external hard drives, optical drives and media modules.
- Chipset Mobile Intel® QM67 Express Chipset
- Intel® HD Graphics 3000
- 13.3” HD (1366x768) Wide Viewing Angle LED, Daylight Viewable, Pen & Touch
13.3” HD (1366x768) Wide Viewing Angle Reduced Glare LED, Pen & Touch
- Optical Drive Options DVD+/-RW via XT3 Media Base or E-Modular Bay II
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
Wireless LAN and WiMAX Options:
Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6205
Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N
Intel® Centrino® Ultimate-N 6300
Dell Wireless 1501 (802.11 b/g/n 1x1)
Dell Wireless 1530 (802.11 a/g/n 2x2)
Mobile Broadband* & GPS Options*:
Dell Wireless™ 5630 Multi-mode HSPA-EVDO Mini Card (Gobi™ 3000) with A-GPS
Dell Wireless™ 5550 Single-mode HSPA Mini Card with A-GPS
Dell Wireless 375 Bluetooth® 3.0
- High Quality Speakers
Stereo headphone/Microphone combo jack
Integrated, noise reducing array microphone
Optional Integrated HD video webcam and Dell Webcam Central software
Ports, Slots & Chassis
- Network connector (RJ-45); USB 2.0 (3) – 1 USB/eSATA combo, Stereo headphone/Microphone combo jack, IEEE 1394, Memory card reader, 34 mm ExpressCard, Docking Connector, VGA, HDMI, 1 Full and 2 Half Mini Card Slots, SmartCard Reader and optional Fingerprint Reader
Input Device Options
Dual Pointing Keyboard: Standard or Backlit
Multi-touch Screen and Pen
Dimensions & Weight*:
Width: 12.7” / 323.0mm
Height: 1.2” / 30.9mm
Depth: 8.7” / 221.7mm
Target Starting weight: 4.46lbs / 2.02kg (with 6-cell battery)
- 65 Watt or 90W AC Adapter
90W Auto/Air DC adapter (optional)
6-cell (44Wh) Lithium Ion battery
9-cell (76Wh) Lithium Ion Extended battery
9-cell (97Wh) Extended battery slice
- Intel® vPro™Technology’s advanced management features (optional, requires Intel WiFi® Link WLAN)
Introducing Dell ProSupportFaster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This new support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
To get started, simply choose your Dell ProSupport Service Model. Need professional support services that take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24? Choose Dell ProSupport for non-IT Professionals to get access to a certified technician in two minutes or less.
Got an IT staff? Choose Dell ProSupport for IT and get tech-to-tech support with Fast-Track Dispatch, along with 7x24 access to Dell-certified technicians.
|Dell ProSupport Service Model|
|Dell ProSupport for IT||Dell ProSupport for Non-IT Professionals|
|Designed to provide tech-to-tech support for IT Professionals, Database Administrators and internal Service Desks or helpdesks. Includes:||Designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff. Includes:|
Next, further customize your support solution by taking advantage of the Dell ProSupport Options below that align to how you use your technology.
CompleteCover™ Accidental Damage Service* - Repairs or replaces accidentally damaged systems.
CompleteCover™ Guard Theft Protection* - Tracks stolen systems and remotely wipes sensitive data.
Keep Your Hard Drive* - Enables you to control your sensitive data by retaining your hard drive and helps you comply with current data privacy regulations to help mitigate risks associated with regulatory or civil liabilities.