WiFi APs for virtually any venue
Deploy cost-effective, high-performance, context-aware WiFi networks for indoor and outdoor environments.
Sorry, this item is not available anymore for purchase online. Please see our recommended replacement product.
Dell EMC offers complete end-to-end services
ProSupportGain the freedom to focus on your business with ProSupport. Our most complete support offer, ProSupport Plus, with SupportAssist, improves performance and stability with automated proactive monitoring, collaborative third-party assistance, a dedicated Technical Account Manager and 24x7 global access to elite Dell EMC engineers.
ProDeployProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Trust Dell EMC experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations. Our complete suite of deployment services and professional certifications helps you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
TrainingEducation Services offers an expansive suite of training services with a variety of delivery methods to choose from – including instructor-led training, self-paced online training and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
ConsultingConsulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. We employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. We give you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.
Deploy wire-like performanceBlur the lines between wired and wireless performance with up to 1.7Gbps in the 5GHz band and 800Mbps in the 2.4GHz band for fast and clear performance.
Dell Networking W-Series access points (APs) are configured through a centralized Dell Networking W-Series mobility controller, providing wireless LAN access with:
- Adaptive Radio Management: Enhances stability and predictability of the entire WiFi network.
- Context-aware policy management: Delivers a rich mobile experience for Microsoft® Lync®/unified communications and collaboration (UCC).
- Flexible AP modes: Spectrum analysis, intrusion prevention, part-time or dedicated air monitoring, remote AP.
- Centralized security: No data is sent in clear.
Confidently manage your WiFi networksAll Dell Networking W-Series access points work in conjunction with any Dell Networking W-Series controller to enable flexible and secure deployment of indoor and outdoor networks ranging from small to very large wireless deployments.
The Dell Networking W-Series controller-based ecosystem is ideal for enterprises that require maximum security, functionality and centralized management features. This architecture can enforce policies and security from one console and meets stringent government and military encryption certifications. Controller-based ecosystems can also serve as a termination point for your VPN.
Build and scale to meet the needs of your businessThe Dell Networking W-Series portfolio includes a comprehensive variety of access points designed to fit the unique needs of your business, including:
- Coverage area
- User capacity
- Network density
- Physical environment
- Wireless LAN standards (802.11ac Wave 2, 802.11ac or 802.11n)
Enhance RF managementDell Networking W-series with Dell Adaptive Radio Management (ARM) technology help ensure that data, voice and video applications have sufficient network resources to operate properly, allowing maximum client performance while enhancing stability and predictability of the entire WiFi network. ARM features include:
- Spectrum load balancing that uniformly distributes clients across channels in high-density environments
- Noise awareness that dynamically shifts clients away from channels hampered by outside interference
- Band steering that enables APs to dynamically transfer clients away from crowded bands
- Airtime fairness that delivers equal access to all WiFi clients, regardless of client type, wireless chip or OS