Flexible Expandability. Maximum performance.
Tower and Small Form Factor desktops with Intel® vPro™ Technology deliver maximum performance and the space to add additional peripherals.
Available with Windows 10 Pro - for a smooth, versatile PC experience.
Designed to fit the way you work.
Trusted reliability.Security you can count on.Work remotely, with confidence: Optional Intel® vPro™ technology allows for remote and advanced out of band management capabilities for increased productivity and lower risk.
A partner you can trust: MTBF Certified & MIL SPEC tested, the OptiPlex 7050 delivers the reliability and consistency your work demands.
End-to-end protection: Dell’s advanced Endpoint Security Suite offers comprehensive threat protection from end-to-end, all centrally managed so your data and devices stay secure.
Ports & Slots – Small Form Factor
Ports & Slots - Tower
Dimensions & Weight
ProcessorHelp Me Choose
- Intel® 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 (7500T)
Operating System (Dell recommends Windows 10 Pro.)Help Me Choose
- Windows 10 Pro (64bit) English
- Windows 7 Professional English 32bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
- Windows 7 Professional English 64bit (Includes Windows 10 Pro License)
- Intel® Q270 Chipset
- 6 External USB 3.1 Gen 1 (2 front- 1 Type-A and 1 Type-C/4 rear,1 front with PowerShare)
1 DisplayPort 1.2
1 HDMI 1.4
1 Universal Audio Jack
1 VGA (optional)
1 Additional Display Port 1.2 (optional)
1 Serial+PS2 (optional)
1 Serial (optional)
- Trusted Platform Module6 TPM 1.2 or 2.0, Dell Data Protection| Encryption, Microsoft Windows Bitlocker, Local HDD data wipe via BIOS ("Secure Erase"), Encryption - SED HDD (Opal FIPS), Chassis lock slot support, Lockable Port Cover, Chassis Intrusion Switch, D-Pedigree (Secure Supply Chain Functionality ), Setup/BIOS Password, Optional Smart Card keyboards, Intel® Trusted Execution Technology, Intel® Identity Protection Technology, Dell Secure Works, BIOS support optional Computrace7 , Intel Software Guard eXtensions
- Internal Power Supply Unit (180W for Small Form Factor and 240W for Towers); 80 PLUS
EPA Bronze & EPA Platinum
ENERGY STAR Compliant
- 1 internal 2.5” bay
- Height: 7.2" (18.2 cm) x Width: 1.4” (3.6 cm) x Depth 7.0” (17.8 cm)
Weight: 2.58 lbs (1.17 kg)
- 1 M.2 connector (Wi-Fi Card)
1 M.2 connector (Storage)
Essential accessories for your OptiPlex 7050
Dell OptiPlex Small Form Factor All-in-One Stand |OSS17
Provide a small foot print solution for OptiPlex Small Form Factor with simple integrated design and non-compromised monitor features plus cable management and worry-free security features.
Dell Ultrasharp 24 Infinity Edge monitor | P2417H
The smart monitor choice to boost productivity with a 23.8” screen, full range of adjustable features, slim borders, and multiple connectivity ports.
Dell Ultrasharp 24 InfinityEdge Monitor | U2417H
Beautiful monitor with the world’s thinnest borders, multiple adjustable options and connectivity ports.
Dell OptiPlex Tower & Small Form Factor Cable Covers
Thermally tested and designed for OptiPlex, these custom cable covers offer an easy to install and attractive way to manage and secure your investment.
Dell Pro Stereo Headset | UC350
Enjoy optimized in-person call quality and music clarity with HD wideband voice, a dynamic equalizer and a built-in noise cancelling mic. Certified for Microsoft® Skype® for Business.
Dell Wireless keyboard and mouse | KM636
Designed with sleek lines, a compact size and chiclet keys, offers a contemporary and comfortable design with the convenience of wireless performance.
We've got your business covered
Get anytime priority access to expert support with predictive analytics (via SupportAssist technology*) and damage protection for drops, spills, surges and more.
This comprehensive service provides seamless deployment of new technology. You get a single point of contact for project management including up-front planning, configuration, data migration and knowledge transfer.
Accidental Damage Service
Enjoy worry-free ownership and minimize downtime with protection from accidental drops, spills, surges and breakages. Coverage picks up where your previous warranty leaves off and is ideal for high-risk environments and mobile workforces.