Certified Workstation Performance: Dell Precision T3500
Offering certified performance on a wide range of workstation applications, the Dell Precision™ T3500 fuses Intel® Xeon® processor into a single-socket workstation that won't break your IT budget. Core features include:
- Certified by independent software vendors (ISVs) to perform reliably on a variety of single-threaded workstation applications.
- Ample memory (up to 24GB* of DDR3 ECC) for true workstation-level tasks.
- Intel® Xeon® processor for performance and scalability well beyond the range of standard business desktop systems.
Powerful PerformanceAn ideal combination of price and performance, the single-socket Dell Precision T3500 is designed to provide productivity and scalability gains well beyond the range of standard business desktop systems.
The Dell Precision T3500 features Intel® Xeon® processor for fast, energy-efficient performance on a variety of single-socket workstation applications.
The Dell Precision T3500 supports up to 24GB* of system memory, allowing for superior levels of application performance and data manipulation.
Superior GraphicsOffering two PCIe x16 slots as well as ample power for its supported graphics cards, the Dell Precision T3500 works quickly to bring your design, animation, imaging or engineering projects to life.
Enjoy peak performance from high-end graphics cards: The Dell Precision T3500 can be equipped with a range of workstation-class graphics options from ATI® and NVIDIA® .
The Dell Precision T3500 offers tested or certified graphics drivers to help ensure superb performance with excellent reliability.
Turbo-Charged and ISV TestedIntel® Turbo boost (designed to shift processor performance into a higher speed without consequences to system heat) and direct cache access help to accelerate both single- and multi-threaded applications.
Dell's advanced thermal engineering and efficient processor heat sinks help to sustain Turbo boost even under extended periods of activity.
Dell partners with leading independent software vendors (ISVs) to certify system compatibility, ensuring that the certified workstation applications you load onto the Dell Precision T3500 will run gracefully right out of the box.
Efficient DesignThe Dell Precision T3500 offers a high level of energy efficiency and conforms to major worldwide energy standards, including ENERGY STAR® 5.0*, EPEAT® Gold and Blue Angel (Der Blauer Engel) 2009.
Intel® Xeon® Processor affords the Dell Precision T3500 additional levels of energy efficiency, including the individual management of processor-core clock speeds (via the processor's internal power-control unit) and the ability to boost performance using Intel® TurboMode.
All new Dell Precision Tower Workstations feature 85% efficient, wide-ranging power supplies for environmentally conscientious computing that doesn't sacrifice on performance.
- Intel® X58 chipset
- Support for 2 PCI Express x16 Gen 2 graphics cards up to 150 watts (total) including:
High End 3D:
NVIDIA Quadro® 5000
NVIDIA Quadro 4000
AMD FirePro V7900
AMD FirePro V5900
NVIDIA Quadro® 2000
ATI FirePro™ V4800
NVIDIA Quadro® 600
NVIDIA Quadro® NVS 420 quad monitor card
NVIDIA Quadro® NVS 295
ATI FireMV™ V2260
All graphics cards support dual monitor configurations.
- The T3500 uses an integrated SATA 3.0Gb/s host controller (part of the Intel chipset) and supports host based RAID 0, 1, 5, 10, an optional PCI-e SAS 6/ir controller supports SAS drives with host based RAID 0 or 1.
Single RAID 0 GPT DATA volumes greater than 2TB are available as factory installed option with the integrated controller under Windows XP64, Windows Vista 32Bit/64Bit operating systems.
- Integrated Broadcom® 5761 Gigabit Ethernet controller with Remote Wake UP and PXE support Dell 56K v.92 Data/Fax PCI modem
- Integrated High Definition Audio, 24 bit analog-to-digital; 24-bit digital-to-analog stereo conversion
- Dimensions :
(WxHxD) 6.8" x 17.6" x 18.4" (17.2cm x 44.7cm x 46.8cm)
Two internal 3.5" HDD bays
Two external 5.25" optical bays
One external 3.5" flex bay for media card reader or third (SATA) HDD
All full length except as noted.
Two PCI-e x8 slot wired as x4 (one half-length)
Two PCI-e x16 Gen 2 graphics slots
Two PCI slots (both half length)
Standard I/O Ports:
(11) USB 2.0 (two on front panel, six on back panel, three internal (UDOC) on motherboard)
(1) eSATA (rear)
Stereo line-in and headphone line-out on back panel
Microphone and headphone connector on front panel
IEEE 1394a ports are provided with optional 1394 PCI-e card
Optional Removable Storage
CD-RW/DVD Combo, DVD-ROM, DVD+/-RW, Blu-ray Disc™ , USB Floppy Drive, USB media card reader
Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security Services (up to 3 year subscription)
Trusted Platform Module 1.2 (TPM 1.2)
Chassis intrusion switch
I/O Interface Security
Kensington Lock slot
Internal front panel chassis lock
- 525 watt Wide Ranging 88% (80 Plus® Silver Certified) Efficient Power Factor Correcting (PFC) power supply
525 watt Active Power Factor Correcting (PFC) power supply