Ideas need great Workstations.
Tower Workstation in a compact design with expansion options. Featuring the latest Intel® Xeon® processor options, up to two graphics cards and four hard drives with optional RAID
A new generation of performance
Featuring the latest Intel® Xeon® processor options: Power through the most demanding, interactive applications quickly with a new generation of single-socket performance with Intel® Xeon® processors.
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
Powerful graphics and memory: The latest NVIDIA® Quadro® and AMD FirePro™ graphics deliver the muscle you need to run the most demanding software applications. New Quadro and FirePro graphics offer larger dedicated graphics memory for your large data sets. System memory is expandable up to 256GB using the latest DDR4 ECC memory technology. Experience up to 26%* increased graphics performance with Solidworks and up to 34%* improvement with Maya. (*Internal SPECView perf 12.0.1 benchmark testing)
High-performance storage: Choose the actively cooled Dell Precision Ultra-Speed Drive Duo and Quad PCIe NVMe SSD storage solutions for the fastest and most reliable way to store your content, up to 4xfaster than traditional SATA SSD storage. If you prefer traditional storage options, choose the optional 12 Gb/s RAID controllers, doubling the I/O speed of our previous-generation Workstation.
Discover the Precision Tower 5810
Certified for seamless reliabilityISV (Independent Software Vendor) certification means that the Precision Workstations you purchase are tested to ensure the high-performance applications you rely on every day run smoothly. ISV certification is the result of precise engineering and rigorous testing to optimize performance and reliability to run leading industry applications for engineering, manufacturing, media, entertainment, healthcare, life sciences, oil, gas, economics and financial services. Dell ISV-certified applications cover the most popular independent software applications including:
- Dassault Systèmes including CATIA and SolidWorks
- Autodesk Product Design Suite including Inventor® and AutoCAD, 3D CAD and Revit®.
- Adobe Creative Cloud® including Premiere Pro CC and After Effects® CC
- PTC including PTC Creo and Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 4.0
- Siemens including Solid Edge, Tecnomatix and NX
- Schlumberger Petrel
Maximize reliability with Dell Reliable Memory Technology (RMT) ProDell’s exclusive, patented Reliable Memory Technology (RMT) Pro helps maximize uptime and ensure that your Workstations work as hard as you do. RMT Pro works in conjunction with error-correcting code (ECC) memory to detect and correct memory errors in real time. RMT Pro makes memory errors virtually nonexistent so that the bad memory is never revisited again and the DIMM can still be used. With a simple system reboot, RMT Pro isolates the defective area in memory and hides it from the OS.
Improve productivity with Dell Precision OptimizerDifferent applications have different system requirements. Let Dell Precision Optimizer take the guesswork out of customizing settings by automatically adjusting system settings. Free with your Precision workstation, the Dell Precision Optimizer, with SCCM centralized management, automatically tunes your Workstation to run some of the most popular Independent Software Vendor (ISV) applications at the fastest speeds possible, enhancing productivity. The Dell Precision Optimizer generates real-time performance reports for processor, storage, memory and graphics utilization, as well as send a system report to IT for analysis.
To view the Dell Precision Optimizer spec sheet, click here.
Customizable managementEasy update:Update once and update everywhere with Dell-unique Intel® vPro™ extensions for remote BIOS management and hard drive wipe, even when systems are offline.
Dell Client Command Suite: By building unique management capabilities into Precision Workstations, Dell Client Command Suite provides free automation tools that help automate and streamline system deployment, monitoring and updating in complex IT environments.
Best-in-class integration: Our automation tools work with all management consoles and integrate seamlessly with Microsoft Systems Center 2012, allowing 77% fewer steps to import drivers.
Optimized for productivityAccess your Workstation from anywhere with Teradici PCoIP® Workstation Access Software. Without any additional hardware, you can completely manage your machine in a “lights out” environment, as if you were right there.
Use any Teradici PCoIP® enabled client device to remotely connect to your Workstation for maximum mobility without sacrificing performance or security. Quick to install and easy to maintain, Teradici PCoIP® uses the most secure remote display technology to provide unmatched user experience over networks. It also offers zero client compatibility and supports dual displays for maximum options for mobile professionals.
Time-saving featuresTraditional drives, solid-state speeds: With optional Intel® CAS-W software solutions, you can enable I/O speeds close to that of solid-state drive configurations at the price of traditional drives. Intel® CAS-W provides a better user experience, with up to 3.6x higher frame rate in Adobe After Effects® 2015 and up to 70% increased frame rates in AutoCAD® 2015.
Optional PCIe SATA/SAS RAID controller: Reduce the time spent loading or saving large data sets with software- or hardware-based RAID controllers for your hard drive, available on all Precision Workstations.
Quick Resource Locator (QRL): Model-specific QR codes located on the system allow you to quickly access detailed how-tos and troubleshoot hardware from your smartphone.
Security and performancePrecision™ Workstations feature best-in-class endpoint security solutions that include comprehensive encryption, advanced authentication and leading-edge malware protection from a single source.
DDP | Encryption protects your data across all endpoints, including external media, self-encrypting drives and in public cloud storage.*
DDP | Security Tools (DDP | ST) is an end-to-end security solution included with all Precision, Latitude and OptiPlex systems. DDP | ST offers advanced authentication options to help you keep unauthorized users out of your data and out of your business
DDP | Protected Workspace takes a new approach to malware prevention. It is designed to protect your data and users from all untrusted content — even advanced persistent threats (APTs) and zero-day exploits.
Essential accessories for your Precision Tower 5810
Complete your Precision Tower 5810 with a dual monitor stand, premium monitor, quiet keyboard and precision mouse. Look for these great products and more at checkout.
Dell Dual Monitor Stand - MDS14
Dell UltraSharp 24 PremierColor Monitor – UP2414Q
Dell Keyboard - KB522 Business Multimedia
3Dconnexion SpaceNavigator 3D Mouse
When you customize your system you will find these other support options, with ProSupport Plus offering the most complete support service:
Dell ProSupport Plus is Dell’s premium support service that automates support for PCs and tablets* to prevent issues before they occur and quickly resolve issues when needed. Dell’s SupportAssist will detect when a hard drive or battery is about to fail, automatically create a case for resolution and notify the customer that the new hardware is on its way. ProSupport Plus combines 24x7 expert hardware and software support by ProSupport engineers, onsite* repair after remote diagnosis, repair for devices that are accidentally damaged and the ability to keep a hard drive after replacement to ensure data security*.
Accidents happen, and with Dell’s Accidental Damage Service* you can reduce the downtime. We’ll repair a laptop damaged by an electrical surge, liquid spill or drop.
Dell Configuration ServicesSave time and reduce deployment complexities with a service that can ensure your systems are uniformly pre-configured and ready to go when they arrive .
*Measured by SPECviewperf 12.0.1 running Windows 7 64-bit Professional SP1 testing SolidWorks, comparing a Precision Tower 5810 with NVIDIA Quadro K620 graphics and a Precision T3500 with NVIDIA Quadro 600 graphics. Actual performance will vary based on configuration, usage and manufacturing variability.
ProcessorHelp Me Choose
- Intel® XEON 18 (E5-2697)
- Intel® XEON_12 (E5-2687W, E5-2690, E5-2650)
- Intel® XEON_10 (E5-2630)
- Intel® XEON_8 (E5-1680, E5-1660)
- Intel® Xeon® 6-Core (E5-1650)
- Intel® Xeon® Quad Core (E5-1630, E5-1620, E5-1607, E5-1603)
Operating System (Dell recommends Windows 10 Pro.)Help Me Choose
- Windows 7 Professional 32 Bit ( Windows 10 Pro for Workstations, 4 Cores ) English
- Windows 7 Professional 32 Bit (VLA inc Windows 10 Pro Pro for Workstations, 4 Cores ) English
- Windows 7 Professional 32 Bit (VLA inc Windows 10 Pro Pro for Workstations, 4 Cores Plus) English
- Win10 IoT Ent 2015 EMB 64bit AP and Taiwan - Highend - Requires Customer License Agreement (CLA)
- Windows 7 Professional Embedded 32 bit OS/COA AP - Requires Customer License Agreement (CLA)
- Windows 7 Pro Embedded 64 bit OS/COA AP - Requires Customer License Agreement (CLA)
- Windows 7 Pro Embedded 64 bit OS/COA Simplified Chinese - Requires Customer License Agreement (CLA)
- Windows 7 Ult Embedded 64 bit OS/COA AP - Requires Customer License Agreement (CLA)
- Win10 IoT Ent 2016 EMB 64bit AP, Taiwan and Hong Kong - Highend - Requires Customer License Agreemen
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations (4 Cores Plus) English
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations (up to 4 Cores) English
- Windows 7 Professional (VLA inc Windows 10 Pro for Workstations, 4 Cores Plus) English
- Windows 7 Professional (VLA inc Windows 10 Pro for Workstations, up to 4 Cores) English
- Microsoft Embedded Windows 7 Professional 64 bit(For OEM sales team only)
- Ubuntu Linux 12.04
- Red Hat Linux Enterprise 7.2 English 1 Year RHN
- Red Hat Linux Enterprise 7.0 English 5 Year RHN
- Red Hat Linux Enterprise 7.2 English 5 Year RHN
- Red Hat Linux Enterprise 7.2 English 3 Year RHN
- Ubuntu Linux 14.04 SP1
- Red Hat Linux Enterprise 7.0 English 1 Year RHN
- Red Hat Linux Enterprise 7.0 English 3 Year RHN
- Free Dos CD - Drop in the Box
- Intel® C612 chipset
- 8G 2133MHz DDR4 (2x4GB) RDIMM ECC
- 32GB (4x8GB) 2400MHz DDR4 RDIMM ECC
- 64GB (8x8GB) 2400MHz DDR4 RDIMM ECC
- 256GB (8x32GB) 2400MHz DDR4 RDIMM ECC
- 192GB (4x16GB+4x32GB) 2400MHz DDR4 RDIMM ECC
- 128GB (4x32GB) 2400MHz DDR4 RDIMM ECC
- 64GB (4x16GB) 2400MHz DDR4 RDIMM ECC
- 128GB (8x16GB) 2400MHz DDR4 RDIMM ECC
- 16GB (4x4GB) 2400MHz DDR4 RDIMM ECC
- 32GB (8x4GB) 2400MHz DDR4 RDIMM ECC
- 8GB (2x4GB) 2400MHz DDR4 RDIMM ECC
- 4GB (1x4GB) 2400MHz DDR4 RDIMM ECC
- 96GB (4x8GB+4x16GB) 2400MHz DDR4 RDIMM ECC
- 16GB (2x8GB) 2400MHz DDR4 ECC
- 32GB (2x16GB) 2400MHz DDR4 ECC
- 8GB (1X8GB) 2400MHz DDR4 ECC
- Support for two PCI Express® x16 Gen 2 or Gen 3 graphics cards up to 300W (total graphics in two slots with 685W PSU)
High end 3D cards:
NVIDIA® Quadro® K6000
NVIDIA® Quadro® K5200
Mid-range 3D cards:
AMD FirePro™ W7100 (coming soon)
AMD FirePro™ W5100
NVIDIA Quadro K4200
NVIDIA Quadro K2200
Entry 3D cards:
AMD FirPro W4100
AMD FirePro W2100
NVIDIA Quadro K620
NVIDIA Quadro K420 (coming soon)
Professional 2D cards:
Professional 2D (not ISV certified)
NVIDIA Quadro NVS 510
NVIDIA Quadro NVS 315
NVIDIA Quadro NVS 310
Hard DriveHelp Me Choose
- Slimline options: DVD-ROM; DVD+/-RW, Optional 5.25" device: DVD+/-RW; 19-in-1 media reader
- Mid-Tower Chassis - 16.30 x 6.79 x 18.54"; 414 x 172.6 x 471mm
1 USB 3.0
3 USB 2.0
1 USB 2.0
1 2x5 USB 2.0 header
4 SATA/SAS 6Gb/s
2 SATA 6GB/s for optical drives
3 USB 2.0
3 USB 3.0
1 RJ45 Intel Gigabit Ethernet
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM 1.2); Intrusion switch; Setup/BIOS Password; I/O Interface Security; Kensington® lock slot, Padlock ring, lockable power supply; Dell Data Protection (DDP): DDP | Security Tools for authentication; DDP | Protected Workspace for malware; DDP | Encryption for data protection*
- 5 Slots (5 Full length, 1 Half length)
2 PCIe x16 Gen 3
1 PCIe x 16 Gen 3 wired x8 (Half length)
1 PCIe x4 Gen 2
1 PCIe x1 Gen 2
1 PCI 32bit/33MHz
- Energy Star® configurations available including 80 PLUS® registered Gold power supplies; EPEAT® registered (see www.epeat.net for specific registration rating/status by country); China CECP; GS Mark. For a complete listing of declarations & certifications, see Dell’s regulatory & compliance homepage at dell.com/regulatory_compliance.
Product Safety, EMC and Environmental Datasheets
Dell Regulatory Compliance Home Page
Dell and the Environment