Invoice and Shipping Documents
What is a Packing Slip?
- Every order that is delivered by the carrier includes a packing slip that lists all the items included in the delivery.
- This document should be packed on top of the shipping box when your order is delivered.
Can I get a copy of my Packing Slip?
- Within 6 Months: If your order is within 6 months of your order ship date, you will be able to see and print your Packing Slip online.
- More than 6 Months: If your order is outside 6 months of your order ship date, please contact our Dell Customer Support and we will send your Packing Slip to you via email.
Can I get a copy of my Invoice?
- Your invoice is sent to the billing address on your order and should arrive in no more than 3 weeks after your order is delivered.
- If you have not received a copy of your invoice contact our Dell Customer Support and we will send you an invoice copy.
Can I get Proof of Delivery?
- Proof of Delivery is provided directly from the Carrier that delivered your product.
- Please use the Tracking Numbers /Carrier Tracking Links provided on your Online Order Status to access the Carrier website directly.
- If you need further assistance, please contact our Dell Customer Support experts.
Do you need further assistance?
Feature not supported by browser
FireFox does not support this feature with a secure connection(https). For the best experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer or Chrome.