Problem with an order
Problem with an order — Frequently asked questions:
Where can I find my Order Number and Customer Number?
- Your Order Number and Customer Number are sent to you in the Order Confirmation document via email after your order is processed.
- Please be sure to check your Spam mailbox to see if your email filters have identified the email from Dell as spam.
What do I do if my order arrives and something is missing or wrong?
- If your order has arrived and something is missing or wrong, please make sure you check the items that you have received against the information on your packing slip and/or your Order Confirmation document.
- Access your Packing Slip online 24/7.
- Wrong Items- If the item you ordered is listed correctly on your packing slip and/or Order Confirmation document, but the item actually delivered is incorrect, please contact Dell customer support via the online form at Contact Customer Support.
- Missing Item- If an item appears on the Packing Slip and/or Order Confirmation document but hasn’t arrived, your order may have been shipped in multiple packages and your items may still be in transit.
- To see the status of your entire order and verify if there are additional packages still in transit, you can check your Order Status online 24/7.
- If you can’t locate a missing item or need assistance please contact Dell Customer Support.
What do I do if my order arrives and something is damaged?
- If you have received your order in a damaged box and/or the product does not work properly, contact Dell Customer Support.
- If an item in your order does not have physical damage but is not functioning properly or will not power on, please contact Dell Technical Support.
What if my system is stolen?
- If your system has been stolen, please complete the Stolen System Form to report this to Dell.
- While it is not required, Dell does recommend that you file a police report so that we can release data to authorized law enforcement agencies upon request.
Why has my order been cancelled?
- Your order maybe have been cancelled for one of the following reasons:
- Payment Issue: We either have not received your payment or have not been able to process your payment successfully.
- To reorder this product, please contact your payment provider to authorize the payment and contact a Dell sales representative at 1800-425-4002 / 080-2510-8001 or click here to place your order again.
- Product Availability: The product you’ve ordered is no longer available or there was a part shortage.
- If a new order has not been created and your order has been incorrectly cancelled, Contact Customer Support for further investigation or if you want to place this order again, please contact a Dell sales representative at 1800-425-4002 / 080-2510-8001 or click here.
- If you haven’t received any notification and your order has been incorrectly cancelled, Contact Customer Support for further investigation.
How can I track the status of my Service Request?
- You can follow the status of your Care service request (SR) 7 days a week, 24 hours a day by accessing our Support History.
Do you need further assistance?
Please contact our Dell Customer Support experts
Feature not supported by browser
FireFox does not support this feature with a secure connection(https). For the best experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer or Chrome.