Order Change and Returns
Order change and returns — Frequently asked questions
Can I change my order?
- Once you summit your order, it immediately enters our order processing system so it is not possible to change the order in any way once it has been submitted.
- If you need to place an additional order, please visit our website to place another order. Click on the Shop tab on the main menu.
Can I cancel my order?
- Before Production/Packaging: It is only possible to cancel your order before the production and packaging process starts.
- After Production/Shipped Orders: Orders that have already started the production process or that have shipped cannot be cancelled. If the order is no longer needed you will need to request a Return.
- If you need further assistance, Please contact our Dell Customer Support experts.
What is Dell’s return policy?
- You can return products that you bought directly from us within the timeframe set by our Return Policy.
- If your order has an error, or if you want to return your order for another reason, don’t refuse delivery of your order. Refusing delivery may increase the amount of time that it takes to credit your account.
- If you would like to return your order, you should accept the delivery and complete the Return Form or Contact Customer Support team to arrange your return.
If I return an order to Dell, will the shipping charges be refunded?
- Shipping charges aren’t refundable.
- For information about returning Dell products, including detailed information about restocking fees and shipping, see the Dell Return Policy.
- When you return your system, we’ll credit your account for the price of the system, minus the initial shipping and handling and any applicable restocking fees.
Do you need further assistance?
Feature not supported by browser
FireFox does not support this feature with a secure connection(https). For the best experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer or Chrome.