Problem with an order
Problem with an order — Frequently asked questions
Where can I find my Order Number and Customer Number?
- Your Order Number and Customer Number are sent to you in the Order Confirmation document via email after your order is processed.
- Please be sure to check your Spam mailbox to see if your email filters have identified the email from Dell as spam.
What do I do if my order arrives and something is missing or wrong?
- If your order has arrived and something is missing or wrong, please make sure you check the items that you have received against the information on your packing slip and/or your Order Confirmation document.
- Access your Packing Slip online 24/7.
- Wrong Items- If the item you ordered is listed correctly on your packing slip and/or Order Confirmation document, but the item actually delivered is incorrect, please contact Dell customer support via the online form at Contact Customer Support.
- Missing Item- If an item appears on the Packing Slip and/or Order Confirmation document but hasn’t arrived, your order may have been shipped in multiple packages and your items may still be in transit.
- To see the status of your entire order and verify if there are additional packages still in transit, you can check your Order Status online 24/7.
- If you can’t locate a missing item or need assistance please contact Dell Customer Support.
What do I do if my order arrives and something is damaged?
- If you have received your order in a damaged box and/or the product does not work properly, contact Dell Customer Support.
- If an item in your order does not have physical damage but is not functioning properly or will not power on, please contact Dell Technical Support.
What if my system is stolen?
- If your system has been stolen, please complete the Stolen System Form to report this to Dell.
- While it is not required, Dell does recommend that you file a police report so that we can release data to authorized law enforcement agencies upon request.
Why has my order been cancelled?
- Your order maybe have been cancelled for one of the following reasons:
- Payment Issue: We either have not received your payment or have not been able to process your payment successfully.
- To reorder this product, please contact your payment provider to authorize the payment and click here to place your order again.
- Product Availability: The product you’ve ordered is no longer available or there was a part shortage.
- If a new order has not been created and your order has been incorrectly cancelled, Contact Customer Support for further investigation or if you want to place this order again, please click here.
- If you haven’t received any notification and your order has been incorrectly cancelled, Contact Customer Support for further investigation.
How can I track the status of my Service Request?
- You can follow the status of your Care service request (SR) 7 days a week, 24 hours a day by accessing our Support History.
Do you need further assistance?Please contact our Dell Customer Support experts
Feature not supported by browser
FireFox does not support this feature with a secure connection(https). For the best experience, we recommend using Internet Explorer or Chrome.