Table of Contents:
- How to Replace the Imaging Unit on the B3460dn Dell Laser Printers
This article provides information on "How to Replace the Imaging Unit on the B3460dn Dell Laser Printers".
1. How to Replace the Imaging Unit on the B3460dn Dell Laser Printers
WARNING: Potential Damage: Do not expose the imaging unit to direct light for more than 10 minutes. Extended exposure to light may cause print quality problems.
Do not touch the photoconductor drum. Doing so may affect the print quality of future print jobs.
- Press the button on the right side of the printer, and then open the front door.
- Pull the toner cartridge out using the handle.
- Lift the blue handle, and then pull the imaging unit out of the printer.
- Unpack the new imaging unit, and then shake it.
- Remove all packing materials from the imaging unit.
- Insert the imaging unit into the printer by aligning the arrows on the side rails of the imaging unit with the arrows on the side rails inside the printer.
- Insert the toner cartridge into the printer by aligning the side rails of the cartridge with the arrows on the side rails inside the printer.
- Close the front door.
More info can be found in the B3460dn User’s Guide.
If these steps do not correct the problem, please contact Dell Technical Support.
Back to Top